Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Once and whilst the sex was good it lacked any real emotion. It was like going through the stages rather than having any intimacy. Physical human contact can mean different things though, from a mere handshake to full blown sex.Funnily enough the person was doing it for the same reason- the need for human contact and affection rather than any need to fulfill libido.It seems there's no intermediate stage between human contact- you either have none or all.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it possible? I've never craved human contact but if I did I couldn't because I'm single so I can't just have sex any time I want and even if I had a girl I'm sure it's easier just to cuddle than have sex.

Not sure if I got your question right but no I don't crave contact and if I did I wouldn't have sexs just to get it

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*sigh* - yes. I have. Call me a sap - but - I get little human contact / loving hugs - but I'm allowed to go find sex. Sometimes, well, I do try to find someone to be with just for the post sex phase.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure where to put this but have you had sex just because you want physical human contact? Sometimes I'd rather cuddle but that seems not to be an option but if I offer ass it is? Anyone, else hacks this dilemma?

Yes. There were times when that was the only reason. I love to just spoon and cuddle, hold someone in my arms or be held. It is even better if you can fall asleep like that. I've gone through periods where work, social stress, the grind of being everywhere you have to be and being everything to every one just sucks the life and humanity out. Just being able to quietly hold someone - feeling their heart beat when you put your head on their chest, or feel their arm reach out and hold you close - is just everything.

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes. There were times when that was the only reason. I love to just spoon and cuddle, hold someone in my arms or be held. It is even better if you can fall asleep like that. I've gone through periods where work, social stress, the grind of being everywhere you have to be and being everything to every one just sucks the life and humanity out. Just being able to quietly hold someone - feeling their heart beat when you put your head on their chest, or feel their arm reach out and hold you close - is just everything.

Amen!!!!

Reactions: notN2pussy

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure where to put this but have you had sex just because you want physical human contact? Sometimes I'd rather cuddle but that seems not to be an option but if I offer ass it is? Anyone, else hacks this dilemma?
A tough one. Sometimes you just want to hold someone and/or be held by that someone. There are days/nights when it will save your sanity. Personally I like cuddling. I'm a cuddler. Never had a GF that wasn't into cuddling as well. Have had a couple FWB's that weren't comfortable with it because they felt it would confuse the relationship. My current FWB (no GF currently) will sometimes come over just to cuddle and spoon.

It really boils down to personal preference. Some people like it and others find it creepy.

KennF

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are not the only one. But my husband and I treat them separately. We cuddle after sex, but we often go out of our way to cuddle, hold and touch each other. That human contact, for us, is part of our intimacy. The willingness to hold each other for no other reason than to hold each other. :) I love it.

Reactions: keenobserver

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A tough one. Sometimes you just want to hold someone and/or be held by that someone. There are days/nights when it will save your sanity. Personally I like cuddling. I'm a cuddler. Never had a GF that wasn't into cuddling as well. Have had a couple FWB's that weren't comfortable with it because they felt it would confuse the relationship. My current FWB (no GF currently) will sometimes come over just to cuddle and spoon.

It really boils down to personal preference. Some people like it and others find it creepy.
I've been lucky enough that the women I've been with liked cuddling, as I greatly enjoy it myself. In a multi-year FWB relationship, there were times when she thought we shouldn't be sexual anymore, but she craved contact, so she would still sleep (as in zzzz) with me, most of the time in the nude for the best body-to-body contact. Of course this kind of cuddling would inevitably lead to more than cuddling over time, and the 'WB' part of our FWB relationship would return.

In my current relationship, my wife and I have contact of some kind every morning and evening when we are together. Caresses, hugs, cuddling are a very much needed and appreciated part of our relationship. I couldn't be in a relationship with a hands-off, don't touch me woman.

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is it possible? I've never craved human contact but if I did I couldn't because I'm single so I can't just have sex any time I want and even if I had a girl I'm sure it's easier just to cuddle than have sex.

Not sure if I got your question right but no I don't crave contact and if I did I wouldn't have sexs just to get it
Yes, you understood my question. I didn't used to crave physical contact but now I do on occasion.

Reactions: Hatt_101

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Glad i got it right. no that i think about it i think it would be different for men an women. i think generally women are more open to cuddling so if a guy wanted to cuddle and for what ever reason didnt want sex he could cuddle with her easily.

but for women if she wanted to cuddle men in general wouldnt cuddle as much so i understand how you say you have to use sex to to get cuddling from a guy
Yes, you understood my question. I didn't used to crave physical contact but now I do on occasion.

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Glad i got it right. no that i think about it i think it would be different for men an women. i think generally women are more open to cuddling so if a guy wanted to cuddle and for what ever reason didnt want sex he could cuddle with her easily.

but for women if she wanted to cuddle men in general wouldnt cuddle as much so i understand how you say you have to use sex to to get cuddling from a guy
Yep, it sucks lol

temptotalk

Legendary Member
Media
You don't?

Well...i hate to say it but no. And didn't realize it until your post. Use to love it but well i don't know. I seem to be an anomaly though as so far this site reads as...

MEN NEED TO CUDDLE MORE THAN WOMEN

Forget gender stereotypes. As it turns out, kissing and cuddling in order to be happy in a relationship, as well as in bed, is more important to men than women, according to a survey by the Kinsey Institute.

Haven't finished reading the whole thing and it is by the Kinsey Institute so there is those thingz.

yeah I used to cuddle all the time with my bf but not so much anymore. Maybe it's just part of being in a relationship?

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. I'm an SM top. I like to put people in bondage, whip them, suffocate them and electrocute them, clamp their nipples, piss on them, then fuck them mouth and arse, or fist them ...

...but ...

2. Even I do like just a cuddle sometimes.

... Or both. Though that can confuse people.

:)

Reactions: keenobserver