Cuddling

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a romantic relationship, cuddling is a must. For a FWB relationship, cuddling is a plus but not a must. For people in a serious relationship, I find the idea of not cuddling to be extremely weird. To me, it would mean that there is something wrong. Some will understand my next sentence and some won't. If you don't, just know that it is true. Cuddling can be more intimate and meaningful than sex, IMO.

Melinahalfbreedintx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well...i hate to say it but no. And didn't realize it until your post. Use to love it but well i don't know. I seem to be an anomaly though as so far this site reads as...

MEN NEED TO CUDDLE MORE THAN WOMEN

Haven't finished reading the whole thing and it is by the Kinsey Institute so there is those thingz.
The article is interesting.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I love personal contact with my mate. We spend lots of time holding hands, cuddling and spooning, and caressing each other's body. I would even go so far as saying that I prefer non-sexual contact to sexual contact. In a way, non-sexual contact is more intimate.

kiltiesf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting subject about basic human need for contact from another. A story done about infants being raised in Russian orphanages, the results where that the babies that received human contact flourished and thrived, whereas the other babies that didn't, developed trust issues, had difficulties connecting with others and developed an aversion to bring touched.

Being a single gay man in a community which should allow us to embrace and celebrate our uniqueness , sadly shuns and makes those of us who don't conform to the imposed gay culture of attractiveness; muscles, tanned bodies, possession of a bona fide 10" clock with balls the size of large grade A eggs, possessing a full head of hair, as well as being eternally youthful -can leave one feeling invisible, unattractive, undesirable and erodes one's self -esteem/confidence. Having intelligence, sense of humor and the ability to carry a conversation isn't something that is noticed from across a crowded room and not being given the opportunity to be known for being the perfectly imperfect human being with the heart of gold that I am. The romantic in me is hopeful that there is someone who will see the true me and appreciate my awesomeness. Being single and celibate makes cuddling an impossibility , as there are few who would settle for cuddling without it leading to something more - and why place myself in that temptation; it would cruel to both myself and fellow cuddler. I volunteer to give back to my community, with the hopes of making new friends and possibly meet a man who shares my values and who rocks my world and I his. Patience they say is a virtue they say and someday my prince will come.

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx

kiltiesf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting subject about basic human need for contact from another. A story done about infants being raised in Russian orphanages, the results where that the babies that received human contact flourished and thrived, whereas the other babies that didn't, developed trust issues, had difficulties connecting with others and developed an aversion to bring touched.

Being a single gay man in a community which should allow us to embrace and celebrate our uniqueness , sadly shuns and makes those of us who don't conform to the imposed gay culture of attractiveness; muscles, tanned bodies, possession of a bona fide 10" cock with balls the size of large grade A eggs, possessing a full head of hair, as well as being eternally youthful -can leave one feeling invisible, unattractive, undesirable and erodes one's self -esteem/confidence. Having intelligence, sense of humor and the ability to carry a conversation isn't something that is noticed from across a crowded room and not being given the opportunity to be known for being the perfectly imperfect human being with the heart of gold that I am. The romantic in me is hopeful that there is someone who will see the true me and appreciate my awesomeness. Being single and celibate makes cuddling an impossibility , as there are few who would settle for cuddling without it leading to something more - and why place myself in that temptation; it would cruel to both myself and fellow cuddler. I volunteer to give back to my community, with the hopes of making new friends and possibly meet a man who shares my values and who rocks my world and I his. Patience they say is a virtue they say and someday my prince will come.

Bardox

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Being a single gay man in a community which should allow us to embrace and celebrate our uniqueness , sadly shuns and makes those of us who don't conform to the imposed gay culture of attractiveness; muscles, tanned bodies, possession of a bona fide 10" clock with balls the size of large grade A eggs, possessing a full head of hair, as well as being eternally youthful -can leave one feeling invisible, unattractive, undesirable and erodes one's self -esteem/confidence. Having intelligence, sense of humor and the ability to carry a conversation isn't something that is noticed from across a crowded room and not being given the opportunity to be known for being the perfectly imperfect human being with the heart of gold that I am. The romantic in me is hopeful that there is someone who will see the true me and appreciate my awesomeness. Being single and celibate makes cuddling an impossibility , as there are few who would settle for cuddling without it leading to something more - and why place myself in that temptation; it would cruel to both myself and fellow cuddler. I volunteer to give back to my community, with the hopes of making new friends and possibly meet a man who shares my values and who rocks my world and I his. Patience they say is a virtue they say and someday my prince will come.
Ooookaaay.... so... That's all very important and all, but uh... Does this mean you are for or against the idea of sex being a prerequisite for cuddling with your partner??

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know you can easily edit a post buy pressing the big button that says edit right after you post something Or if you are using your phone press that tools icon right beside the new post then press edit. Easy :)
My apologies for the duplicate posting as there doesn't appear to be a way to edit a post just made.

kiltiesf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ooookaaay.... so... That's all very important and all, but uh... Does this mean you are for or against the idea of sex being a prerequisite for cuddling with your partner??

If I were in a relationship cuddling could either way; as a form of intimacy or an interlude to sex. But to cuddle someone with whom you don't have that level of intimacy (emotionally or physically) with can be awkward and potentially embarrassing if one were to interpret a cuddle session as foreplay, as well as risk damaging a friendship.

kiltiesf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You know you can easily edit a post buy pressing the big button that says edit right after you post something Or if you are using your phone press that tools icon right beside the new post then press edit. Easy :)

Thanks for the feedback, Hatt_101

lillywhite

Expert Member
Media
Not sure where to put this but have you had sex just because you want physical human contact? Sometimes I'd rather cuddle but that seems not to be an option but if I offer ass it is? Anyone, else hacks this dilemma?
Yes. I'm married and have gotten no physical contact all all from my husband in 3 years. I cuddle ALOT with all my strait and gay male friend they understand its not sexual its just me getting comfort.

Reactions: Melinahalfbreedintx