cum chunks

D_Sherian_LaNeige

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No I don't think so.... it's more likely to happen if you haven't cum for a while, but I don't think it's anything to worry about. See your doctor if there's any pain involved though.

yaimthatguy

Just Browsing
Media
[FONT=&quot]Hmm I’m normally a daily jacker ha
but it doesn’t always happen every time
only every once and while
I did look at previous threads and people were talking about lack of water
I drink at least a gallon a day

nothing hurts so i haven’t gone to a doctor[/FONT]

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm I have never seen this happen in like videos or too myself. I guess if it continues just ask the doctor on your next visit. Or just google it i'm sure its on the net somewhere.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When cum consistently develops an uneven or thick and lumpy texture or changes to a darker color, it can indicate an infection (viral or bacterial) in the prostate. If bacterial, usually requires a course of Cipro to clear it up. When it becomes more severe, can block up the flow of things.

MCC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it is just thick and white and sticky (like partially set silicon sealant), then you are not alone, I get that too, usually because I am dehydrated, so obvious solution is : try drinking more. You can easilly get dehydrated if you are physically active or frequent places like steam rooms/saunas, even if you drink regularly.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When cum consistently develops an uneven or thick and lumpy texture or changes to a darker color, it can indicate an infection (viral or bacterial) in the prostate. If bacterial, usually requires a course of Cipro to clear it up. When it becomes more severe, can block up the flow of things.
Can it be multi-colored like a rainbow?

forbiddensociety

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's a mix between the dehydration and if you don't clean off the area throughly afterwards and clean out your urinary path, the cum builds up at the end. In my experience, that's when you can get the not so smooth "spunk" as dol calls it :biggrin1:

K

kundalinikat

Okay... real simple answer here... dehydration. Drink water.