cum chunks

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
i used to occasionaly get jello-like squiggly blobs in my cumload when i was younger (mostly in my late teens to mid twenties). didnt seem to relate to how long it had been since i last shot, but i kinda found it interesting. one things for sure, it still felt really fuckin good. :biggrin1:

Reactions: Damon1995

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I think it is perfectly normal. You will have various consistency cum due to many factors. i wouldn't worry about it. Just last night, I produced 3 long, very thick and clumpy ropes in addition to my usual spurts. When I stood up they stuck like glue instead of running down my bod. I said to myself "Damn, that's a lot of cum!" And that is exactly what it is, a lot of cum. Be proud you produced it:biggrin1:. It must have felt damn good too. As long as you have no other symptoms, like pain, blood, or have a fever, I would just keep on jackin'!
Enjoy!

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
aw come on ladies. The human body does much more disgusting things. this is tame!!!

yeah, its just a few jello-like globules...i used to play with it a bit after i shot em when i was younger- it was just different, and a curiousity, but not really gross. :tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm never swallowing again!
I wouldn't go that far; but this thread is disturbing on sooo many levels.

OMG i'm with you. this may well be the mostest disgustingest thread ever.
I'm not sure about that Snoozan. I'm pretty certain there have been more gross threads but none come to mind at the moment.:redface:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For some reason I always thought that the thicker the cum the more spermatozoa you had in the "load" and therefore the more "potent" the ejaculate. (Hell, what do I know??)

All I know is that when I was younger I used to shoot 8 or so good streams of the stuff (over my head even) and you could hang it upside down and it wouldn't even drip. Nowhere near that volume now, tho.:worried:

DonkeyBoy is correct. This is a sign of mild infection. AND it's a a sign of dehydration. Both are a sign of bodily acidity.
If you avoid eating grains, cooked starch (aka burgers & fries) and ingest a lot of water, pineapple, fresh fruit, and fresh squeezed vege juices ... you'll see the problem (and the underlying infection) clear up.
You'll need to continue this for at least 3 weeks.
This little remedy won't hurt you but if it doesn't clear up after that then you definitely need to see a doctor for some kind of analysis cause you got PROBLEMS.
However, the extra enzymes from the fresh juice and fruit should alkalize your body and make your prostate healthier and happier!
The pineapple should make you semen smooth and sweet.
The water should make it ... well "watery" instead of overly thick.
And the absense of grain & cooked starch (NO PASTA DAMMIT!) should free up your liver to process things that will ultimately make your prostate work better.
Hope this helps! Happy jacking! :)

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
For some reason I always thought that the thicker the cum the more spermatozoa you had in the "load" and therefore the more "potent" the ejaculate. (Hell, what do I know??)

All I know is that when I was younger I used to shoot 8 or so good streams of the stuff (over my head even) and you could hang it upside down and it wouldn't even drip. Nowhere near that volume now, tho.:worried:
I'm with you! Bring on the thick sperm! The more the better.:biggrin1:
I prefer thick rare steak, big baked potatoes dripping in butter, cold beer, and thick clumpy, sour cum! That's what a real man delivers.:smile: