Cum Curious Guys?

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont see how you guys claim to be more than 50% straight, yet like the taste of cum. to me: that couldnt be any gayer. and honestly, its insulting to ACTUAL straight guys like me.

99% and 80% straight eating/enjoying their own cum? give me a fuckin break... quit telling yourself that youre straight when youre clearly as gay as a window.

a truly straight guy (over 50% IMO) does NOT enjoying eating any cum, whether its their own, their BFF, or their dogs, its just wrong, and if you do youre gay. simple as that.

that video was decent until the guys started eating their own jizz, which to me screms "QUEER!!!"

J_izzo

Just Browsing
Media
I don't even want to see the video, but can gather what it is.

If I cum in a girls mouth or on her face, I will kiss her, but ... just a light kiss ... and that feels pretty f'n gay to me. In other words, I agree with the post above.

However ...

I can be plugging a girl, then she'll suck my dick, essentially having her pussy juice in her mouth ... doesn't make her gay. And I find that pretty f'n hot.

to each their own?

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't even want to see the video, but can gather what it is.

its not that bad, theres some very good looking women in there (one near the start that looks like shes about 10 or 12?), but if you look at the guys that are eating their own jizz... they look like complete douchebags homos, which probably explains why theyre eating their own jizz.

you do have a good point with the pussy juice though, must be one of those double standards.

Baroque

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
they look like complete douchebags homos, which probably explains why theyre eating their own jizz.

Um, that's an unnecessarily obnoxious way to phrase your point. I get what you're saying, but the word "homo" is redneck bullshit that belongs in the 1950s. Just sayin'.

First of all, how could those guys in the video all be gay if they're cumming inside women's pussies and all over their faces. Isn't that pretty much the definition of what straight guys do? Does jizz just transform someone into a "homo", like some kind of magic elixir? Even if it's your own?

It's only cum, for christ's sake. It's not unicorn blood. Your girlfriend eats it all the time.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, that's an unnecessarily obnoxious way to phrase your point. I get what you're saying, but the word "homo" is redneck bullshit that belongs in the 1950s. Just sayin'.

First of all, how could those guys in the video all be gay if they're cumming inside women's pussies and all over their faces. Isn't that pretty much the definition of what straight guys do? Does jizz just transform someone into a "homo", like some kind of magic elixir? Even if it's your own?

It's only cum, for christ's sake. It's not unicorn blood. Your girlfriend eats it all the time.

first of all, if a straight gay can eat cum and still remain straight (like the guys in this thread, which is BS), then why cant a gay guy fuck a girl and not remain gay? just because they fuck girls, it doesnt mean theyre straight. youre either 100% gay or 100% straight, or bi, none of this in between, percentage bullshit.

and second, yes, eating jizz, even your own, DOES transform you into a homo. homo is short for homo sexual.. whats the problem with that? any straight guy (truly straight) would not ever even consider eating his own jizz, or the jizz of another guy, or even coming near it.

and third, you say "its only cum" well youre obviously gay. thats just like me telling you: here, lick this pussy. "its only pussy" whereas youd rather suck a cock. only a gay guy would say "its only cum" as if its nothing. a truly straight guy is repulsed by it.

and fourth, or course a girlfriend eats it (even though most dont, even most girls think its gross), thats what THEYRE SUPPOSED to do for the most part, not a guy eating it, thats just plain wrong. I suppose you gay guys would eat your own shit too eh? or any other gross liquid that comes out of our bodies? piss? puss? blood? sweat?

if youre going to call a girl eating cum gay, than you may as well also call a guy eating pussy gay, and we all know whats not the case. so dont even say "well girls eat cum all the time, so why cant I do it?" they also wear high heels and dresses, do you want to wear a high heel and dress and prance around? (dont answer that...)

my point is; people are obviously scared to show their true feelings/statuses about them being gay, so they lie about it and say theyre straight, when theyre clearly not since they like to eat cum. and I find that bullshit. its the same thing as lying. I guess only a guy whos truly 100% straight, and not just saying that because they know being gay is wrong/frowned upon, would understand, and would be repulsed.

like I said, youre either 100% gay or 100% straight, theres none of this in between bullshit where you can all of a sudden swith your sexuality depending on the situtation and whos around you.

the guys here claiming to be 99% and 80% straight yet like eating cum seriously need to rethink their sexuality, instead of picking the "cool" option and going with straight. youre obviously gay, just admit it and switch over those percentages.

Baroque

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
first of all, if a straight gay can eat cum and still remain straight (like the guys in this thread, which is BS), then why cant a gay guy fuck a girl and not remain gay? just because they fuck girls, it doesnt mean theyre straight. youre either 100% gay or 100% straight, or bi, none of this in between, percentage bullshit.

No, THAT is bullshit. See, in your ignorance, you define people merely by what they do, rather than by who they are. There is a big fucking difference. Granted, the whole "percentage" thing isn't an exact science. I think sexual orientation is often more situational, in that given the right situation, lots of unexpected things may or may not happen in a person's sex life. But this changes over time and circumstance. That's not to say that most of us don't try to define our lives in more simple black and white terms (gay/straight, either/or), but just because most people do that, doesn't mean that it's the only correct and valid way to live one's life. In fact, I can think of lots of stupid things the vast majority of people do. Doesn't mean they're valid.

"well youre obviously gay."

Well, what was your first clue? The fact that I said so myself, right on my profile? Dude, it's not an insult or any kind of revelation to me to be called gay.

"and fourth, or course a girlfriend eats it (even though most dont, even most girls think its gross), thats what THEYRE SUPPOSED to do for the most part, not a guy eating it, thats just plain wrong. I suppose you gay guys would eat your own shit too eh? or any other gross liquid that comes out of our bodies? piss? puss? blood? sweat?"

Okay, sorry, but that's the dumbest part of your argument. Girls are "supposed" to eat cum? Why, is that how they get pregnant? And why is it more wrong for a guy to eat cum than a girl? It's still the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING whether it's a guy eating it or a girl. It does not magically transform into a completely different substance just because the gender of the person consuming it changes. If your girlfriend eats cake and then you eat cake, the cake doesn't become a pile of dog shit just because you're a boy.

"they also wear high heels and dresses, do you want to wear a high heel and dress and prance around? (dont answer that...)"

I will answer that. No. But you obviously think I want to do that, because your notions of gay people come from the 1950s.

"my point is; people are obviously scared to show their true feelings/statuses about them being gay, so they lie about it and say theyre straight, when theyre clearly not since they like to eat cum. and I find that bullshit."

Why would completely anonymous people be afraid to show their true sexual orientation? Of course some people lie about it. But most people just don't conform to your, sorry, simplistic, black and white sexual concepts of sexual orientation. You think it's so simple and straightforward for everyone because it's so simple for you. You're using your own experience as a yardstick with which to judge the experiences of people you don't even know.

"like I said, youre either 100% gay or 100% straight, theres none of this in between bullshit where you can all of a sudden swith your sexuality depending on the situtation and whos around you."

No, wrong. Utterly wrong. It's not about "switching" ones sexuality. Sexuality is fluid and not this carved in stone shit you think it is. You said yourself that if a gay guy has sex with a girl, he's still a gay guy. He doesn't become straight for an hour and then "switch" back to being gay the minute the act is over. We always want to define things in the simplest way because it helps us make sense of the world. Well, the world isn't that simple, and neither are the people in it. They more often than not stubbornly refuse to fit into simple 100% this or that categories.

Last edited:

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
howbigeh you are hilarious! Eating your own cum from a girl you just had sex with does not make you gay, it's you OWN damn cum! It's not like you are eating another dude's cum! Have you ever looked at your own dick and think it was hot? If yes then by your logic, you are gay. :)

slick rick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know I posted 90% straight and 10% gay, but I honestly believe that I could never eat ANY kind of cum even if its mine. Disgusting to say the least.

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And to answer the OP, yes I've done it several time. French kiss when her mouth is full of my jizz, lick my jizz on her breast or suck it from her pussy to french kiss her with it, I absolutely love it! It is one of the most sensual thing IMO. And it also shows her that you dont require her to do things you wouldnt do yourself wich really great for future sexual experiences because it shows that you are open minded.

If you want to try this though, do it with a girl who loves cum and make sure she is open minded. Although rare, some girls who love cum are as short minded as howbigeh and might think you are gay. The girls who are open minded and love cum will litterally flip out(in the good way) when you do this I can garantee.