cum eating

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What a prick to ask a question and then judge. So what if u find that sick. I could see enjoying a woman's cum as some kind of reward. What do you know about the psychological community. Straight men are just as sick.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What a prick to ask a question and then judge.

It's exactly what Andy-the-Fucktard has done on his other threads. :rolleyes: If people don't conform to his narrow-minded little view of the world, they are 'wrong'. Why? Because he says so, even though he has no logical argument to back up his claims, and even though no-one else agrees with him. Clearly the notion of looking beyond the end of his own nose has yet to occur to him.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You cannot be serious. That is so sick. When I read this stuff I just can't believe it's 2006. I mean, it's only been about 30 years since the pschological community came to the conclusion that homosexuality is not a mental illness, but those types of statements will never advance homosexuality by any means.

Andy,
You sound like my White friends--and I'm Polish/Greek--who don't get some unique thing about Latino or Black culture, yet they grind on it incessantly, as if they *deserve* an answer that meets their satisfaction. Just as I say to them, GET OVER IT! The more you keep harping, the more it seems like you're envious and want to overcome the inhibition against cum eating.

As for me, I've loved cum since I first got a taste of my brother's at age 8. Once I started producing my own a year later, I would lick it off my hands, then suck it right from my cock once I managed to self-suck. I can eat 6-8 loads of mine a day, but I don't eat even the cum of my partners for health reasons--we each assume that the other two play safe if we stray, but there's no sense taking added risk!

Darren

P.S. Last time I ate my brother's cum was last Christmas, before I met my partners.

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why do people eat their own or other people's cum? I don't get it.

Why, Andy, the reason for your confusion is so simple. You don't understand because you have to experience it for yourself. You just need to suck a few cocks and swallow. I assure you, once you go gay you'll never turn away.

(Having seen you play out your gay anxieties on more than one thread, I think you should just go ahead and get it over with. It would be so much easier on the rest of us.)

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Andy,
You sound like my White friends--and I'm Polish/Greek--who don't get some unique thing about Latino or Black culture, yet they grind on it incessantly, as if they *deserve* an answer that meets their satisfaction. Just as I say to them, GET OVER IT! The more you keep harping, the more it seems like you're envious and want to overcome the inhibition against cum eating.

As for me, I've loved cum since I first got a taste of my brother's at age 8. Once I started producing my own a year later, I would lick it off my hands, then suck it right from my cock once I managed to self-suck. I can eat 6-8 loads of mine a day, but I don't eat even the cum of my partners for health reasons--we each assume that the other two play safe if we stray, but there's no sense taking added risk!

Darren

P.S. Last time I ate my brother's cum was last Christmas, before I met my partners.

Just to take away Andy's thunder, eating cum at age 8 may not be a healthy thing. That's as much judgment as I'm gonna pass tho

Reactions: DenverCumAddict

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who said it was normal? Normal doesn't have anything to do with it. Some people are turned on by pain, is that normal? No. Is it wrong? No. It's called a fetish, and it's not sick. Do i find it appetizing? Not in the least! But i don't find it "sick."

Just because you don't understand something doesn't make it wrong.

Not sick?? A fetish?? That goes WAY beyond a fetish, and it makes me wonder what you do think is sick.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Darren

And I suppose that everyone will agree with this man, and think that incest with a child is okay. I hope he turns you in someday. You abused a child.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never actually analyzed why I enjoy swallowing cum. I do know that the first time I took a load in the mouth, I took a moment to feel the texture and taste the flavor before deciding I liked it enough to swallow it. As it turns out, I rather enjoy the sensation of a guy approaching and experiencing orgasm in my mouth. The increase in heat and swelling of his penis is erotic in and of itself. I can't deep throat, but it's interesting to feel his cockhead bump against my soft palette. Then to feel his cock spasming, especially the pumping that I feel along his urethra, that's just fantastic. There's not really a describable flavor when he first shoots---it takes a moment, and it varies from man to man.

The enjoyment I get comes twofold: I actually feel empowered when I make a man cum with my mouth, and there's the "naughty" aspect of swallowing his cum.
Hope it helps!

And you're 80% straight. :confused: Interesting. Sure it's naughty, but empowering. I think not. There's no power in taking a load. lol

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Just to take away Andy's thunder, eating cum at age 8 may not be a healthy thing.
I'd agree with you more if I didn't have a sense that a lot of folks are yanking Andy's chain. It is so fun and so easy. Just tell him you freeze your cum in ice cube trays so that you can make semen margaritas for NAMBLA meetings you host on Wednesday evenings. Mark Foley is this week's speaker. More fireworks that Independence Day and no admission fee!

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why, Andy, the reason for your confusion is so simple. You don't understand because you have to experience it for yourself. You just need to suck a few cocks and swallow. I assure you, once you go gay you'll never turn away.

(Having seen you play out your gay anxieties on more than one thread, I think you should just go ahead and get it over with. It would be so much easier on the rest of us.)

lmfao.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd agree with you more if I didn't have a sense that a lot of folks are yanking Andy's chain. It is so fun and so easy. Just tell him you freeze your cum in ice cube trays so that you can make semen margaritas for NAMBLA meetings you host on Wednesday evenings. Mark Foley is this week's speaker. More fireworks that Independence Day and no admission fee!

See. You're making a joke out of cum in ice cube trays, semen margaritas, etc.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And I suppose that everyone will agree with this man, and think that incest with a child is okay. I hope he turns you in someday. You abused a child.

Errrm I think you will find that if you re-read his post he was saying that he himself was the one that was 8 years old.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Nah - Popsicles are better.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Errrm I think you will find that if you re-read his post he was saying that he himself was the one that was 8 years old.

I know. I just re-read that and I got it backwards. He was abused, but he doesn't even realize it. His brother should be turned in. Who knows what he may be doing to other innocent children.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After re-reading the post I doubt that it was even serious. As for Andy, why even come here and ask questions if you already have all the answers?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
After re-reading the post I doubt that it was even serious. As for Andy, why even come here and ask questions if you already have all the answers?

IMO It's about 99.99% certain that it wasn't serious but Andy chose to treat it as serious and rant accordingly.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I don't have all the answers. And I'm not sure what you doubt was serious. The man freezing the cum :eek: or the man who ate cum when he was 8. :mad: Neither one should be considered normal gay behavior, although NAMBLA may disagree.