cum eating

The only time I've ever eaten my own cum was when giving a "dirty sanchez" to a previous girlfriend, and I was exceptionally horny at the time. I've thought about trying it, however I find that I prefer it "fresh from the pipe", if you will, and my desire to eat my own fades rapidly once I orgasm.

Dirty Sanchez? Never heard that before.

This one sounded nasty and after cumming my passion fades fast too. I'd think about it doing it before I cum, but never did. However, after a girl finally got me to do it, it is one of my favorite things.

Every girl I've done it with has loved it and orgasmed hard, on and on. Psychologically it says you care about their pleasure; just because the man has cum doesn't mean his work is done. Some liked to switch to face sitting at that point, getting a special thrill from watching me eat and swallow our combined juices.

On the other hand, if I had a bigger dick with infinite control, maybe the "Dirty Sanchez" wouldn't be so necessary!

kinkymike5469

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My profile should saym like women-50 per cent, like men -50 per cent. That makes me bisexual. I like to eat pussy and suck cock. It is much easier for me to find willing men than it is to find willing women. Sometimes I let a guy shoot off in my mouth. To me there is usually no taste. The guys with the bigger dicks have a better chance of cumming in my mouth. It's more of an erotic thing, it's just hot. I can't describe it either. I also like to be sucked by men and women. If they let me, I like to cum in their mouth. That's the best feeling in the world. I prefer a mouth than a cunt. Most straight guys will never understand. I've had guys tell me that I am gay because I suck cock. They are so ignorrant. I would like to tell them to drop off their girlfriend off, pick them up in the morning and then can ask her if I'm gay. The best position is 69, with a man or a woman.

DenverCumAddict

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do people eat their own or other people's cum? Do you think it's because it's something forbidden or really extreme?

There's a thread on here about the topic and I'm surprised how many people enjoy this. It's not like cum is food, but the way it's talked about it seems almost like they are speaking of something exotic. It's just our body fluids, so I'm not sure why people think it has to be consumed. There was a topic I saw on myspace about this, and the gay men were talking about cum as if it was some kind of precious liquid gold. They were saying things like "every drop must be eaten", "it must not be wasted", or "I can't get enough of it". Maybe you have to be gay to understand it. I asked a gay friend about this, and all he could say was "it's hot", but he didn't know why. lol

Then a few of the guys were posting about how many loads they had taken in one day. One said 10, another said 20, and there were all sorts of amounts in between. They were proud of it. I don't get it.
I've always swallowed the cuC Loads from other males. I started Swallowing Cum from the cocks I got to suck through Glory Holes. Males just seem to get off knowing that their Seed didn't go to waste.

DenverCumAddict

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to take away Andy's thunder, eating cum at age 8 may not be a healthy thing. That's as much judgment as I'm gonna pass tho
I've been eating Cum from males since I was a little kid. I discovered that I could find Cocks to Suck through Glory Holes and the men who would feed me their Semen were happiest when they knew I had swallowed their Cum Loads. As I got older i soon found that males would pay me to suSu their Cocks and Swallow their Cum or wear it on my face for all males to see so they would know that I was a cocksucking fag and I liked Cum.

DenverCumAddict

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to eat cum because I like to finish what I started.
I've always liked Eating Cum because it makes the male im sucking happier. I really get off on aggressive straight males that force me to suck their Cocks. I enjoy sucking Cocks through Glory Holes because then the men im sucking never know that a its a fag cocksucker working to Swallow their Sperm. Ive never spit out another Males Cum Load, I was taught it was my place to Swallow Cum from every Cock I could find.

Reactions: Bittydrew

Dirty Sanchez? Never heard that before.

This one sounded nasty and after cumming my passion fades fast too. I'd think about it doing it before I cum, but never did. However, after a girl finally got me to do it, it is one of my favorite things.

Every girl I've done it with has loved it and orgasmed hard, on and on. Psychologically it says you care about their pleasure; just because the man has cum doesn't mean his work is done. Some liked to switch to face sitting at that point, getting a special thrill from watching me eat and swallow our combined juices.

She got me to do it by saying, "Go down on me so I can cum, too" after I'd made a major effort to make her cum by fucking.

She was turned-on mostly by humiliating me, not appreciation as I first said. She seldom let me fuck her again.

Reactions: deleted1253403

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think cum is a precious fluid that I hate to see wasted. It is a man's seed and essence. I feel honored to be able to produce the pleasure to generate its release. And when it is released I want to respect and accept it.

I think some refer to it as "gold" is because it comes in only limited amounts. It can only come from an internal, bodily source, and it takes special permission in order to apply the mining processes to get to it. It also takes the giver to allow himself to be sexually and physically stimulated to generate and release it.

All I can say is when it finally ejaculates I don't want to miss a drop because I know that load will be all I get for awhile!

I once had a guy who I asked to save his loads for me. He ejaculated into a small ice cube tray and brought me his frozen cum cubes that I was able to pop into my mouth and savor after we had had some play time earlier that day. I wish I had some guys who would regularly do that for me! I would add them to my daily, after workout smoothie if I could!

Powerfull

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On our societies, everything that come out the body is disgusting.
Exceptions are made during some events.

Like saliva during a kiss. It's not a problem. But drinking a shot a saliva, even from your husband/wife ? Ewwww

And it's the same about cum.
If someone gives you a shot a cum ? Ewwww
Eating cum during sex ? Yeah !

I've always ate my own cum since I'm a teenager.
Now, I'm in a relationship with a man who has a monster dick, so it's a real pleasure to suck him and eat his cum.
The taste of his cum + the size of his dick makes me cum real fast.

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why do people eat their own or other people's cum? Do you think it's because it's something forbidden or really extreme?

There's a thread on here about the topic and I'm surprised how many people enjoy this. It's not like cum is food, but the way it's talked about it seems almost like they are speaking of something exotic. It's just our body fluids, so I'm not sure why people think it has to be consumed. There was a topic I saw on myspace about this, and the gay men were talking about cum as if it was some kind of precious liquid gold. They were saying things like "every drop must be eaten", "it must not be wasted", or "I can't get enough of it". Maybe you have to be gay to understand it. I asked a gay friend about this, and all he could say was "it's hot", but he didn't know why. lol

Then a few of the guys were posting about how many loads they had taken in one day. One said 10, another said 20, and there were all sorts of amounts in between. They were proud of it. I don't get it.
For me it can heighten the sexual experience. Yes, it can feel forbidden and also really lowers my sexual inhibitions. It’s very hard to do at first and at times still is but when I can accomplish eating my own cum I feel very good about it. If you end up trying it, enjoy!

OnyxXx27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i couldnt eat my cum for years....one day i just was like fuck.Swallow it....it was not bad.The most important thing is the momentum.swallow before you cum....

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It is like receiving holy communion... you receive a part of the man into yourself. I don't like tasteless cum, which happens sometimes. I like cum that is full of flavor. I love heavy shooters. Back in the day when I went to the baths I would never let anyone I blew cum in my mouth for safety reasons, but I still picture many of those guys and imagine draining their cocks.