cum increasing vitamins?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by IntrepidCub, Nov 21, 2005.

1. IntrepidCub

IntrepidCub New Member

hey guys
    im new here though ive been readying your awesome post for a year now. and I got curious about the semenex thread. ok to increase ive read the following will increase volume

Lysine
    L-Argenine
    L-carnitine
    Zinc

Is it necessary to take all these? i bought them all <prolly a sucker> and im curious how many MG to take of each and which ones are more vital?
    can someone tell me what each one does?
    I usually dont take vitamins so this is the first time ive been curious enough i would apreciate some input.
    thanks

2. shocked

shocked Member

right foods/nutritions + strong prostate + concentration + right position/technic + right timing => big load

3. c.dub

c.dub New Member

Albums:
    Im not sure this adds up to a big load... um, yea, nope that's not gonna do it. Concentration and right position/technique wouldn't have anything to do with it. If by strong prostate you mean healthy prostate, then yes, that helps. And by timing you mean holding off, that adds, but very minimally. Your body finds what it thinks is an equalibrium, therefore the more often you release, your body will compensate and produce more in anticipation of shooting it off. The first time you're with your partner again after a seperation, even with continuous masturbation, you will nut more, it's a biological response. And as for food, there is no food or vitamins, that I am aware of that produces larger volumes of semen, if there were, urologists jobs would be easier.

Basically the only way to increase semen (and not necessarily more volume with each ejaculation) is show your body that you're releasing more, so it'll produce more. If you're looking to nut harder and shoot farther, do your Kegels, and as you get closer to orgasm flex those muscles.

good luck

4. tbox77

tbox77 New Member

Here's what helps:

L-Arginine
    Zinc
    L-Lysine
    Reishi Mushroom Extract
    Horny Goat Weed
    No smoking
    Exercise
    Don't jerk off too much

I do all of these things and shoot a big load, even when I jerk off a lot; and when I don't cum for 2 or 3 days, it's massive... :D

5. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

Please don't waste your money. Ann Landers used to warn people with the line "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!"

6. blacklagoon

blacklagoon New Member

eat the following foods,and see if you notice the difference:
    1: cooked pork chops.
    2: eggs - lasagne,scrambled,boiled,fried etc. ( never eat them raw )
    3: oysters
    4: beef
    5: fish
    6: porridge
    7: pumpkin seeds.
    8: brazil nuts

most of the above foods are natural and contain high levels of zinc and selenium.they seriously do work for me,and if they work for me,they will work for all other human beings.

7. Transient

Transient <font color="#990000">I was banned for SPAM</font>

We no longer stock cum increasing type pills and supplements as we found no real evidence they were beneficial. We have done a little research and found that water consumption is a major factor, i.e. keeping hydrated, this will give long term benefits to production. But underwear style / ball temperature also is a factor.
    I think for short term increased volume, this usually comes from a lot of foreplay / prior excitement leading up to ejaculating. This usually involves several "near misses" and then take a break, when you actually come to ejaculate in the end this should ensure you have more volume and power behind it!
    We have heard that our desensitizing gels help also in the short term, as you last longer and therefore when it does arrive it is BIG!

8. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Just leave it alone for 2 weeks and watch the thick cum flow out...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

9. D_Golley Thatsbig

D_Golley Thatsbig New Member

Albums:
    Some supplements to increase semen volume really do work. I know for a fact that L-Arginine 500-1000 mg a day works. Increasing your water and fruit intake helps as well. Fruits help, because they contain natural unproccessed fructose which is a component of semen. Golden Apples are said to contain more than most fruits so start with those if you plan to increase your fructose intake. Adding Maca will also give you lots of precum and Horny Goat weed and Ginkgo Biloba aid in erections.

Below I have posted a link to a volume pill that I have found. It is called Ejaculoid. I have just started advertising it on my website. It is said to be the strongest on the market. I don't know how true that is, but the ingredients seem to back up the claim and at only $19, it is a great deal when you want to use it month after month. It contains, Maca, Yohimbe, Tribulus Terrestris, Long Jack Root (aka Tongkat Ali), and Epimedium Sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed). I haven't seen any other volume pills that contain this blend of ingredients. These herbs naturally contain the neccessary amino acids such as L-Arginine, L-Lysine, etc. Below I have posted a link to the website. I hope this helps.

http://www.goliathlabs.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=137_0_1_11

Altirique

10. flnkdguy

flnkdguy New Member

I've been taking this herbal supplement called Speman for a few weeks now and I have to say I've been pleasantly suprised. Last time I looked :) the quantity was about double and a LOT thicker than before. The contractions when I come are stronger too, I can't remember ever shooting with such force.

11. kooldude9721

kooldude9721 New Member

Albums:
    I just purchased L-Arginine, L-Lysine, and Zinc to help increase my load. Can anyone who uses these recomend how much to take? I've been taking 1,000 Mg of the L-Arginine (recommended on label), 60 mg of Zinc, and 500mg of L-Lysine. How long before you start noticing results?

Thanks!

12. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

Many people may not be aware of this but Yohimbe can cause enlargement of the prostate which in effect will reduce the amount of semen that is released while ejaculating. Yohimbe is typcially found in many diet pills and is where I first had my run in with this item. It can really shut down the olde channel and reduce any amount of volume from exiting.
    http://www.drugdigest.org/DD/PrintablePages/herbMonograph/0,11475,4048,00.html

nuff said...

13. butterbean18

butterbean18 New Member

Has Anyone tryed semenax or Volume Pills? I used the the Volume for a several months and I could see the difference after a couple of months, Semenax has a lot of the same ingredients but the are both a little on the expensive side about 60-65.00 a bottle.

14. campbell

campbell New Member

I have used L-arginine and have to say that yes in fact this has worked for me; I haven't tried more than that though at one time, although I'd like to try and see just how big my load can get; I spend a few days away from home each week (like 3-4 days at a time) and when i get home just see how much cum I can fill my wife's pussy with.:biggrin1:

15. hot-rod

Gold Member

MAKE US SOME VIDEOS WHEN YOU HAVE TIME ??????

16. elchippe

elchippe New Member

the zinc increase sperm count and you need more harder and prolongued erections

17. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    why are you lookin for things that mess with your body bruddah? like, what's wrong with your current load?

18. biguyfla

biguyfla New Member

I tried both and had no positive results at all. I also used them for the time recommended by the companies. Both are a waste of time and money in my experience and opinion.