Cum Jar

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a cum dump who comes into town from back east and sets up a hotel room milking parlor.
Generally he will contact a group of guys he has done this with a day or two before he plans to be here.
He gets a room and sends out the text that he is ready, all you do is go to the hotel room and open the door where he is naked and waiting with his cum jar on the desk. He will give you a damn fine blow job but not swallow the load. He collects all the loads he gets that day in the jar and as I understand it he drinks it all down when the day long session is over. I have not gone back for the big finish but he tells me he gets a decent size group of guys who show up for the ending show, they all add what they can and then its down the hatch.

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reminds me of a time I ejaculated daily in the mayonnaise, for about 7 weeks when my ex-girlfriend wouldn't blow me. I don't eat mayo. One way or another I figured she was getting a load in her mouth.
Man don't tell anyone about that because it will surely get back to her. She probably could sue you if she ever finds out....lol

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well thank you everyone for your replies. I don't mind all of the bashing, its pretty funny. This all started because I wanted to see a large volume of cum. And yes it is starting to stink, but its all for this post, i can stop now.
I will update the pic in a few days with a bunch of loads added to it. I don't have any plans with all that cum, Any ideas? I love the taste of cum, but i think this might taste a little bad,lol. And no, I will not be a 1 post pony!
Love Frank
Keep it in the freezer and it won't smell at all. I used to suck the cum from my buddy's rubber the day after he fucked his wife the night before and the cum was still thick and white and tasted awesome as if it was freshly " squeezed "

Reactions: Usncarguy

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
new jar has about 3 loads in it and has been in the freezer for about 3 days. I just opened it to smell it and it smells like fresh cum, fucking yum.
It won't go bad if you keep it in the freezer....i've done that.

Almost40

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Even if all of us, that made a comment in this thread, came inside this jar, the jizz itself would be smarter than the posts you can read in here... Xcums' round the corner. Eat, drink ( literally) and be merry ppl. Maaadness...:cool:

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is just nasty! As a male cocksucker cum slut, I’ve done all sorts of slutty things with cum. However, the slutty things I’ve done with cum was always with fresh sperm straight from my feeder’s penis.

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I started a cum jar during the summer when I turned 12 and learned to masturbate. But after a few days, it started to stink so badly that I abandoned the idea and threw the jar away!

I wonder how many cum jars the trash guys come (not literally) across... Poor garbagemen, they deserve better. :)