Cum Load Increase

Serj

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Staying hydrated is important. Staying away from things like cigarettes and caffeine can help too. As far as supplements go I have never heard of anyone actually taking one that helped. If you do decide to try something buy it from someone who has a return policy and is not fly-by-night. You can try something like Semenax. Again I don't know if it works, but Albion Medical is pretty reliable.

Industry7

Just Browsing
Media
Grande7 said:
I agree with everyone else, this is a physical trait that you might not have much control over . . . .what you are born with ! Although if I don't cum for a few days/week, it is certainly greater amount . . . .

Yeah and that's what all the doctors say about penis size... so common, there's really no reason why you coudln't do *something* that'll increase your load. The only cavet is that humans do have some limit, but it seems that pushing human limits is kinda a thing here

mikeinjc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wanted to add my two sense on this...

I cum alot.... and I mean alot... i JO or have sex at least once a day... and on a whim i just measuered my cum... 1/4 cup; overflowing. and that is my average. It sucks.... I always have to clean up a HUGE mess, and some times condoms break after I shoot... be happy with a little less and then think about having all the extra all over all of your sheets.... all the time;:cool:

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never thought to measure the ammount i cum however i believe i possess a rare trait. When i cum i don't to the "pulsing" squrits that most have posted about. If i hold back the feeling of cuming maybe a few seconds after i think i would have gone i shoot a large continous stream. I say continous but its really maybe 1.5 - 2 seconds. After that i feel the pulsing and squirt a few times. I think i cum more than normal however i can't tell you why. The only thing i might do different than most people is drink more than 8 ounces of water everyday.

Trust me when i say that, at least in my current girlfriend's eyes, you can cum too much. She can never swallow all of it and dosent like it when it makes a mess.

shadow28

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Serj said:
Staying hydrated is important. Staying away from things like cigarettes and caffeine can help too. As far as supplements go I have never heard of anyone actually taking one that helped. If you do decide to try something buy it from someone who has a return policy and is not fly-by-night. You can try something like Semenax. Again I don't know if it works, but Albion Medical is pretty reliable.

This is funny, especially the 2nd sentence.
I smoke like a chimney and drink lots of coffee. I know that's bad.
But I still shoot huge loads and, at 30, they are nothing if not bigger than ever.
For me, cum shot volume and distance depends on how horny I am and how long I've gone without shooting... and I don't mean in days (ack - why would anyone hold off for that long), but in hours since I started having sex or masturbating.
Then again, I may just be lucky that I shoot way more than the average guy.
Too bad my dick isn't way bigger than the average guy!
Cheers.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
collegecock29449 said:
I just wanted to add my two sense on this...

I cum alot.... and I mean alot... i JO or have sex at least once a day... and on a whim i just measuered my cum... 1/4 cup; overflowing. and that is my average. It sucks.... I always have to clean up a HUGE mess, and some times condoms break after I shoot... be happy with a little less and then think about having all the extra all over all of your sheets.... all the time;:cool:
Would love to see that on a video clip.....:tongue:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
tallguypns said:
And what sort of container would you shoot this peanut buttery load in? A peter pan...of course.

Hey - you got your cum in my peanut butter!

Huskylight

Just Browsing
Media
collegecock29449 - 1/4 a cup?

That's just about 59ml. The range for amount is 2 - 6 ml to 2 - 5 ml based on wikipedia and britannica encyclopedia respectively. Are you sure you didn't miss a decimal place?

Go to your kitchen and fill up your 1/4 measuring cup with water. Although the viscosity of semen is greater, the hydrostatic forces allow water to create a dome which acts as a fairly good representation for semen in terms of height. Now pour that cup on a flat surface - does that look humanly possible? I mean you'd put Peter North and 5 of his buddies to shame!

With an average of 4 and a standard deviation of about 1, the probability of even producing 10 ml is a z-score of 6 which is about 1 in 1 014 713 328. Now imagine 10ml x 5.9 .

I'm not calling you a liar; I'm just saying it's very, very unlikely.

dannylloyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My experience is it is completely possible to increase your load.
A few years ago I heard about a set of techniques which apparently made sex better and increased your load, and made you shoot further. I was quite sceptical because it sounded like some old bit junkmail... But gave it a go anyway.

First thing was to drink lots of water, as everyone has been saying. Second was to keep sugar almost completely out of your diet, and protein high.

The main bit was to exercise your PC muscle by contracting it. I was told to do this once a day as many times as I could manage.

When I started doing this I did notice an improvement, although at first it could have been the excitement of the possibility of that! But after a month or so there was such a huge improvement I wondered why noone else had ever told me about it.

Now 4 years later I can shoot about 20 times on a good day, which is basically a 2-3 times improvement, and it feels fantastic.

If anyone wants more info just say.
Hope this helps someone!

Danny