Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've actually been part of this...My GF at the time and myself were fucking and a friend was watching...he jacked off and as she was riding me reverse cowgirl he unloaded all over her pussy and my cock as she was bouncing on me

did it freak u out at all? you're 100% str8 and ur buddy jizzed all over ur cock. did it turn u on?

Finker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
uh, just a guess, but i would imagine straight guys would be a little more weirded out about having another guy's spooge on their dick. just guessing.

I definitely see what you're saying but I disagree because you're implying that if he wasn't weirded out, then he might not be straight which is definitely not true.

seanland

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love seeing that type of thing as in the Lucy Lee movie. Seeing a guy go in right after the other unloaded is so hot. Especially when he whips up the other guys load and unloads himself. Love a multi-pie

justdoit818

Experimental Member
Media
I think multiple creampies are totally hot. Check this one out:

Ass 4 All - Anal and Ass Fucking Videos

LOL Ben this one's especially cool since all these guys have pretty similiar looking junk and their cries of joy are pretty close too. Seems like dipping their wanks in each other's cum dumps isn't the only thing they have in common.