Cum On The Ceiling.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Elastic, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Elastic

Elastic New Member

SOme guys say they get so much pleasure by masterbating or having an orgasm they shoot cum all the way on theceiling. I have a little bit of difficulties but even at full blast I can't see someone's semen hiting the ceiling. I can't even see it hiting someone in the eye as one man claimed.

SO have you hit the ceiling at any time? If not what's your highest -longest cumshot?

2. No_Strings

Gold Member

lol! Heavily depends on my position, duration and hydration, I can pass the metre mark, but my house has high ceilings :wink:

3. agnslz

Gold Member

I've heard this claim bandied about, too. I think it's total BS! I can see a very long horizontal cumshot, but vertical? I don't think so.

4. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

It feels like it could hit the ceiling and while cumming I could see how he could think it happened.

5. GBF64

GBF64 Member

Hitting the ceiling is a little far fetched. With gravity againts your load, it is not likely that it could achieve the velocity needed to spurt so high as to hit a ceiling. Now standing up, and shooting straight out is another story all together.
    In my younger days, shooting 6-7 feet straight out onto the floor from a standing postion was fairly common. Laying in bed, and trying to shoot straight up only gave me a new kind of hair gel not available in any store,lol.

6. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I only hit the ceiling when I lose my temper.

7. HazelGod

Gold Member

I'm fairly sure that's the only time anyone hits the ceiling. Except for the weirdo freakazoids who get off masturbating on stepladders. Or stilts. :tongue:

8. small6incher

small6incher New Member

Ha! Believe it man. Fot whatever reason I am a serious shooter!! When I was younger and practicing stupidly unsafe sex, I would pull out of my girlfriend and shoot at least a couple of times far enough to hit the wall behind my bed. My female roomate from back then still mentions it. For some reason I shoot a lot and for distance. Hitting the ceiling? I've never tried...

9. Fireballs

Fireballs New Member

"Cuuuuum, on the ceeeiling...
    Fi-re in the skyyyy..." Sorry.
    It had to be done.

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

You give my statistics with between 6 and 7 feet, GBF, because I've spread out newspapers and measured. I should add, closer to 6 than 7, though! My amount must have been more than average, also, because of the comments from other guys. I recall one even getting a cup to catch my load, just to give him proof.

As for straight up, I confess that I never tried because of the thoughts of its resulting mess, but I agree that it's unlikely as you've so wisely pointed out.

11. CUBE

Gold Member

this guy in college and i made out in his truck. he told me he could really shoot and i though whatever...when he came he literally shot all over the ceiling of the car...loved it...not a room ceiling but always made me wonder if he could manage the other

12. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Maybe if I was on the top bunk of a bunk bed. lol

13. allandonn

allandonn New Member

Reading Portnoy's Complaint in my youth gave me feelings of inadequacy about my inability to "shoot out the lights." I got over it.

14. justmeincal

Gold Member

On a good day, I can shoot 6 or 7 feet also. But I've never come close to hitting the ceiling.

15. Big Bambu

Big Bambu New Member

Only the guys with 16 inch dicks can shoot to the ceiling.

16. Master Blaster

Master Blaster New Member

I've pulled out with a girl riding reverse cowgirl, and shot straight up over her head and onto my chest, and while this was amazing height, it came nowhere near the ceiling.

It would be interesting to see if someone can actually do it, though I have my doubts.

17. roosevelt

roosevelt New Member

Once when I was a teenager, I was sitting, and masturbating, and I did indeed hit the ceiling, however, I believe it probably had something to do with the constriction that I had on my urethra, much like when you constrict a garden hose, it tends to spray further. Only the once in my experience, and I've never tried since (I wasn't trying then) I have always had strong PC muscles though...

18. mirinov

mirinov New Member

Wow, the ceiling? Never made it anywhere that high. maybe if I stood on a ladder? :biggrin1:

19. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Ah the good old game of shoot the roof...

20. headbang8

Gold Member

Yes. Twice. But I was standing on a coffee table both times.