Cum On The Ceiling.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One year I was visiting Key West and sitting in the yard of guesthouse (which, by the way, is not a straight place). Right through the hedge from me was a white van. About 2 in the morning an older man came back to the van, accompanied by a boy who barely looked 18. They sat in the van, with the older man in the driver's seat. The passenger's side was closer to me. Of course I was curious. I noticed that it was apparent that the driver was reaching into the boy's lap. I watched as the boy began to smile, then writhe; then, suddenly he came and covered the windows inside the van.
He covered the passenger's window and part of the front window. A few minutes later he got out and ran off. The poor man had to search the fan for a towel and drove off with some opaque windows. Dennis

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
In the gym sauna, standing on the bench, I can hit the ceiling, which is about a foot and a half over my head.

On a good day, the load ricochets off the ceiling and onto the far wall at 8'.

Learned how to squirt theatrically when doing squirt shows in San Francisco in the 1990s and have written extensively on it on lpsg.

Reactions: Someone4444

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hit the ceiling? No way, but while lying on my back in the bed I can usaually hit the wall behind the bed with the first and second spurts but after that it just runs down my cock.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been envious of shooters. I was in Veracruz, Mexico at this very cheap and very shoddy hotel, the wall above the bed was covered with very obvious cum stains. After a nice wank session, I flung the cum on my hand onto the wall too. If I shoot more than 3 inches straight up, it's a miracle.

D

deleted2516

Never hit the ceiling but have had some memorable shots!

I will start a post :>

socoken

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, believe it or not, I have hit the ceiling. When I lived in the dorms in college, I was jerking like five times a day. It was actually a goal of mine to hit the ceiling. My computer was next to the wall, so I was able to track my progress and how close I could get. I was actually on a training program that I made up, with heavy days, off days, and testing days. Then, one day, Bam! Got it! It wasnt a huge amount, but enough to see it on there.

I was so pumped I wanted to tell my buddies, but somehow I didnt think that was appropriate. I tried to take a picture with my phone, but it didnt work out. Even if I had that, there wouldnt be a way to prove I didnt fling it there or something. I mean, my chair was really low too, it wasnt a computer chair but one of those cheap-o leather recliners made with metal tubing, not big like a lazy boy. This is a feat I have really hung my hat on for a long time, Im not sure there are many people that can do that sort of thing. My dick aint the biggest, but there is always that one time I hit the ceiling....

Just two days ago I was having sex and pulled out and rolled onto my back and jerked to finish and came within 6 inches of the ceiling on the wall behind my head. My bed is ridiculously high off the ground though, like 3 feet or so.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, believe it or not, I have hit the ceiling. When I lived in the dorms in college, I was jerking like five times a day. It was actually a goal of mine to hit the ceiling. My computer was next to the wall, so I was able to track my progress and how close I could get. I was actually on a training program that I made up, with heavy days, off days, and testing days. Then, one day, Bam! Got it! It wasnt a huge amount, but enough to see it on there.

I was so pumped I wanted to tell my buddies, but somehow I didnt think that was appropriate. I tried to take a picture with my phone, but it didnt work out. Even if I had that, there wouldnt be a way to prove I didnt fling it there or something. I mean, my chair was really low too, it wasnt a computer chair but one of those cheap-o leather recliners made with metal tubing, not big like a lazy boy. This is a feat I have really hung my hat on for a long time, Im not sure there are many people that can do that sort of thing. My dick aint the biggest, but there is always that one time I hit the ceiling....

Just two days ago I was having sex and pulled out and rolled onto my back and jerked to finish and came within 6 inches of the ceiling on the wall behind my head. My bed is ridiculously high off the ground though, like 3 feet or so.

that's fucking impressive.

avalonjim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i would say maybe 6 feet for me, but only if I have been edging... the harder my cock the farther it goes. I have found splatter pretty far away and pretty far up things. If I am standing I tend to be a dribbler, one initial shot and then lots of drip, but I drop pretty large loads. I usually am able to get 3 good sized loads out of me a day. But the last is pretty runny, and sometimes shoots the farthest, as its viscosity is different from a 3 day no cum load. Then the furthest I can get is about 3 feet, but its ridiculously thick, almost like a thinner yoghurt. And I am in no way stupendously endowed just an average 6-6.5 uc, with a normal thickness.

bigrockcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A couple meters here. I've gone as far as the headboard. Once, I accidently came in a buddy's eye while we were lying down, and he returned the favor (we were still lying down). hehehe

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a teenager I shared a room with my older brother. I used to hit
the ceiling alot but I was in the the top bunk of a bunk bed. My mom used to
complain about the stains on ceiling. One day my brother asked me if they were cum stains? I told him yea. He told me to jack off in the shower in the morning. Thats what he did. Been doing it there ever since

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SOme guys say they get so much pleasure by masterbating or having an orgasm they shoot cum all the way on theceiling. I have a little bit of difficulties but even at full blast I can't see someone's semen hiting the ceiling. I can't even see it hiting someone in the eye as one man claimed.

SO have you hit the ceiling at any time? If not what's your highest -longest cumshot?
Never done it myself--although I've tried.

Now, to the logistics and creating better possibilities of it happening: It's good to have lower ceilings. An 8 foot high ceiling is easier to hit than a 10 foot high celing. Better yet go for a 7 foot ceiling, or even better get those sloped ceilings that attics often have.
Another option is to be on the top shelf of a bunk bed--this brings you closer to the ceiling.

So, in closing, it seems to be on the upper level of a bunk bed in a room with 7 foot ceiling heights, sloping down to 3 foot would give the best possibility of this happening, otherwise the weight of the semen would bring it hurtling back towards the body and landing in a loud splat

Pokey4fun

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can generally shoot over my shoulders going straight up. In my younger days I could pull out and shoot over the 38DD blonde and hit the chair 6 feet away with the first two bursts. The good ol days :)

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the first time i had sex, we'd been going at it for a few hours and decided to finish off by watching each other masturbate. so she was sitting at one end of my bed playing with herself while i had my back up against the wall, stroking off. and when i came, it shot out like a cannon right over my head and hit the wall behind me. that was a tough one to clean up. ;)

years later, i was having sex for the first time with my new girlfriend and, again, after we'd been going at it for a while, she wanted to watch me stroke off for her. so i did, feeling a rather large orgasm approaching. and then i just exploded...with the first shot hitting me dead in the eye. the next couple hit the pillow next to my head, which of course i couldn't really bring myself to care about as my eye was on fire. and compassionate soul that my girlfriend was, she just started cracking up laughing.

i seriously doubt i could ever hit the ceiling though...knowing my luck, it'd just drip back down and hit me in the eye again. :p

DarkAuron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it's humanly possible to hit the ceiling from near the floor. As for myself, I shoot about 6-7ft if I've been holding off for awhile.

caballo66

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not the ceiling, but in my younger days standing up I could reach my face and sometimes over my head. To the ceiling dont velived wishfull thincking >chao

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a friend in college who bragged about hitting the headliner in his car. At the time, I wondered what the big deal was. I'd never aimed at anything, but it could go pretty far.