Cum On The Ceiling.

lfsfreaky

Just Browsing
Media
Billings Metropolitan Area (United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, seriously, it can be done, and I know it has happened. My wife told me that once (and possibly more, I wouldn't know), she made her ex husband cum so hard it hit the ceiling. She is not the type to lie, and in the context of that conversation there was no reason to anyway.I got so horny I freaked. They were fairly low, on a couch at the time. I know the guy too, and seriously, it is totally believable, he's a freak of nature in many ways anyway. I tried it with a squirt gun to see, using the same pressure, how far that would be horizontally, and yes, it's FAR. Very hard to believe, but yes, many things that seem impossible, and rarely happen, HAVE happened. This is one of those things. Not myself, but some, can cum so hard it hits the ceiling.

By the way, if anyone ever comes up with a video on this happening, email it to me! lfsfreaky2@yahoo.com Thanks!! :)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hit the ceiling?? Only if you were on a very high bunkbed & hadn't pulled your pud for over a yr & a half plus nutrition.

Not necessarily, Chuck. I was never again allowed to lease a downstairs apartment after that unfortunate incident when I shot off in my bedroom and it went through the ceiling then through the floor upstairs, knocking a lady's brush from her hand as she sat at her vanity.

Reactions: lpsg0311

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not necessarily, Chuck. I was never again allowed to lease a downstairs apartment after that unfortunate incident when I shot off in my bedroom and it went through the ceiling then through the floor upstairs, knocking a lady's brush from her hand as she sat at her vanity.

It's true. I once rented an apartment that Pecker had just vacated, and the ceiling looked like a densely packed collection of stalagmites.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So that was your landlord I sold the KILZ primer and drywall patches to.

usafarox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets see... Dy2 =Dy1 +Voy(deltaT)+1/2Ay(deltaT)^2

Lets say you're laying on your bed which is situated 4 feet above the floor (1.22 m), and your ceiling is 12 feet from the floor (3.66 m), so you're trying to cover roughy 2.44 meters. Acceleration is always 9.8 m/s^2 downwards in the vertical component due to the gravity of the earth. How about we give a fair estimate of 1.5 seconds for how long (if even possible) your cum would have to be travelling in order to travel from your cock to the ceiling.

3.66 m = 1.22m + Voy(1.5 s) + 1/2(-9.8m/s^2)(1.5)^2
2.44 m = Voy(1.5s) + (-11.025 m)
13.465 m/(1.5)s = Voy(1.5s)/(1.5s)
Voy = 8.98 m/s

Theoretically, your cum has to be coming out of your cock at 8.98 m/s for it to be able to touch the ceiling. Just for some scope, this means your dick is shooting at a little over 20 miles per hour.

So, I'm calling bullshit on anyone who says they can hit the ceiling if their conditions are anything similar to this. I'm not ruling out a bunk/lofted bed or a very low ceiling, but anyone who says they shoot from a king size bed to a fairly average ceiling height is on a physics level a very impressive specimen (if real)

p.s.: any other engineers in here can correct me on my calculations if they're wrong. It's been a while since physics and also I've got my calculator in my left hand and my dick in my right ;)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Anyone can cum on the ceiling, even if it is a high one, just stick your cock through the banister 3/4 up and it will be no problem!

Seriously though, if you drink lots of water you shoot much further.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media

Lets say you're laying on your bed which is situated 4 feet above the floor (1.22 m), and your ceiling is 12 feet from the floor (3.66 m), so you're trying to cover roughy 2.44 meters. Acceleration is always 9.8 m/s^2 downwards in the vertical component due to the gravity of the earth. How about we give a fair estimate of 1.5 seconds for how long (if even possible) your cum would have to be travelling in order to travel from your cock to the ceiling.

Voy = 8.98 m/s

Theoretically, your cum has to be coming out of your cock at 8.98 m/s for it to be able to touch the ceiling. Just for some scope, this means your dick is shooting at a little over 20 miles per hour.

So, I'm calling bullshit on anyone who says they can hit the ceiling if their conditions are anything similar to this. I'm not ruling out a bunk/lofted bed or a very low ceiling, but anyone who says they shoot from a king size bed to a fairly average ceiling height is on a physics level a very impressive specimen (if real)

p.s.: any other engineers in here can correct me on my calculations if they're wrong. It's been a while since physics and also I've got my calculator in my left hand and my dick in my right ;)
oh man. That is really hot.

usafarox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshelby67
oh man. That is really hot.

I'm glad that I'm not alone in this feeling
No hatin' for me being a number cruncher :tongue: And if you guys aren't being sarcastic, you will have to change your panties/boxers when you see how big my protractor is... :wink:

Everyone probably would have been a lot more interested in physics with problems dealing with these subject matters, eh?

Theunbroken

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i suppose its possible... if you have a trampeline (never actually typed that word.. groovy) or were quite athletic and could jump like them there high jumpers do.. whiles polishing the old rocket.. very trickey.. but worth dissproving! i challenge you!

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Voy = 8.98 m/s

Since physics had been referred to, I can't help but wonder what happens when a man ejaculates in a space ship - with zero gravity, how far could cum fly before it is stopped by an object?

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Never Hit The Ceiling But Have Hit The Headboard Of The Bed Many Times And Shot Into My Eyes Often Too!

boxerboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I Never Hit The Ceiling the most i have shot vertically is around 4 feet just over a meter. But Have Hit The wall behind my bed when pointing in that direction thats nearly 2 meters around 6 feet. All to often in the face thought, just need the right angle to shoot over my head.
All that have seen are impressed one comment was shoots like a garden hose :)

usafarox

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since physics had been referred to, I can't help but wonder what happens when a man ejaculates in a space ship - with zero gravity, how far could cum fly before it is stopped by an object?

Well in this case, the acceleration value for Ay goes to zero. This means that the cum is going to continue to travel at the rate that your PC muscles were able to flex it out at. It then becomes a matter of Newton's first law (object in motion/rest stays in motion/rest unless acted on by an outside force). So under Newton's first law, your cum will theoretically continue to move at a constant velocity in a zero gravity environment forever (if air friction is negligible) until it hits a wall/person/etc...

So point being, if you want the world record for distance, just beat off in a space ship with some cabin room.