Cum on your own face

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive shot cum straight into my eye a few times actually. Never intentional it just powered its way there when wanking. Yep, it stings! :eek:

Cum dripping from your eyelashes is not a good look - dont expect to see it on the Paris Runways this season.

adam

Expert Member
Media
If I shoot cum insensibly without precausion, almoat all cum flies to the headboard or bangs. After jacking off in the bed, always bothersome jobs are waiting for me.

wizardovoz

Just Browsing
Media
i have cum on my face plenty of times, even in my own mouth, yasyes good too. My wife has watched me a few times and gets really turned on when I do it.

D_Abrenelech Offalorgan

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah i got my self right in the eye and around my lips one night the first couple of shots went up in the air and landed on my chest i must have changed the angle of my dick and the next couple of squrits went right in my fece it felt gross ( but funny) now if i feel a big load cumming i'm carefull wher my dick is pointing.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in college, my girlfriend and i were having sex and she wanted to see me cum. so i laid back and started stroking myself off while she watched. and when i finally came, the first shot hit me square in the eye. she almost fell off the bed she was laughing so hard...i had to send her to the bathroom to get me a wet towel or something. all the while, i was still cumming. lol!

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Doesn't burn like I heard it does.... and I shot both eyes. I've shot up a few noses, that... I can't imagine is good.

I'm cracking up remembering the guy I had asked not to cum in my mouth who pulled out right on cue, but somehow in the process of him pulling out and me getting out of the way awkwardly, his cock wound up pressed right against my nostril. When he shot, it went straight up my nose, and I could feel and taste it coming down the back of my throat.

That was fun.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess if I'm going to be aiming for my face, I should expect some of the pop will end up on my face. It's not something I'd do on purpose. If I'm horny enough to want to taste my cum in my mouth, then I'd throw my legs up over my head and take direct aim and shoot off right in there. There's nothing particularly exciting about cumming on my face.

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love to give myself a facial. I put my legs over my head and aim for my mouth and some of the cum always misses my mouth and ends up on my face. I love my warm cum in my mouth and on my face and I do swallow my cum.

kcophny

Just Browsing
Media
I love to give myself a facial. I put my legs over my head and aim for my mouth and some of the cum always misses my mouth and ends up on my face. I love my warm cum in my mouth and on my face and I do swallow my cum.

Me too, love it! I probably secretly want to get a huge facial from some guy. I love licking off my girlfrends face after giving her my load, she thinks it's hot.