cum pants

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_frank969, Oct 7, 2007.

1. B_frank969

B_frank969 New Member

ok, has any one ever came in their pant or shorts? Either jerking yourself off, someone else jerking you, maybe you were getting a lapdance. When I was younger(14) my girl friend you put her hand down my pants and jerk me off all the time. We would be at her house and sometimes I would have to sit at her dinner table with her mom and dad and brother with cum in my pants, then I would ride my bicycle home. The best was recently I was getting a lap dance and the girl was full naked grinding the shit out of my cock, it didn't take long before i blew my load in my jeans. I can't be the only one.

2. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    when i was 16 and still riding the bus i was the last one to get off everyday....and the bus driver was hot.....so i decided to jackoff through my jeans. the next to the last person got off and i knew i had only 3 or 4 mins before my stop......so i started rubbing real fast....the bus driver looked at me in his mirror. i came alot back then so i felt the pleasure and then the cum wetting my jeans. my stop was now.....so i got up...cum dripping through my pants and got off...smiling. i got a car soon after and never did that again but the bus driver always knew me.

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Frank I'm disappointed, you're supposed to be saving all your splooge for your little project :)

4. B_frank969

B_frank969 New Member

don't worry, ever cum shot has made it into the"cum jar" since i started it

5. D_64ewtfgiuh

D_64ewtfgiuh New Member

I'm about to cream my pants right now.

6. thebuck

thebuck Active Member

Albums:
    I did cum in my jeans once while at a dance club. Thanks for the naughtyness going on (I was being sexually touched by several hot guys) and I just couldn't hold it any longer. I made a freaking mess on my pants and then had to walk several blocks to get to my car. Talk about embarrassing....

7. lilbear

lilbear Member

I will admit it. It happened to me one time in my 501's