Cum Rags

soaldude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,was wondering what you use as a cum rag to clean up with?I have used a pair of old briefs for a while now,if you do,where do you keep it,and if you're married where do you hide it ? :)Love the yellow aging in keeping them,and sometimes sniffing them.Dried cum has an erotic smell to it don't ya think????:smile:

Rob the Cock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually ejaculate into a handkerchief if I want to hid the evidence, however my gf is turned on when I masturbate and so likes to see the stains on the sheets.

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I keep an old T-shirt that I've been using for months close at hand when I am surfing the net or jerking off. Use it to wipe down the desk or any other place my cum flys to -- they toss it back in the desk drawer. I'm sure my b/f has seen it -- but he's never said anything about it -- not even the smell -- which I agree -- is pretty erotic. :wink:

Attachments

noface60

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no need for a rag. I almost always cum into a toilet (yeah yeah, it ain't romantic/erotic. but I'm a (no offense) very clean person). If not in the toilet then into someone's mouth, or (by mistake) into/onto myself or my underwear/pants.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just use whatever is layng around: tshirts, underwear, socks. But I wash my clothes about every day, or ever other, so I don't hafta worry about that dryings stains and shit.

FrenumFellow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I keep some hair or hand towels, in a brownish or reddish color, which can then be used as sex rags with a female partner and will hide any stains that don't wash out easily.

Grit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually underwear or socks but mostly the underwear. Never T shirts because of the staining. Most of my whities are stained and thats OK.

D_Abednego Cripespepper

Account Disabled
Media
I had a blue towel in 1996 that I started using wipe my loads off my stomach/chest. I would wash it once a week....yada yada yada....I still have it and it still works just as good. I have to wonder, however, how nasty it would be if I had never cleaned it...let's do the math...2 loads of cum a day wiped up by it, times 365 days, times right at 10 years......7,300 loads? Holy crap. Yeah, I'm glad I clean it weekly. It's also been used from time to time to wipe messes up off of my wife stomach/crotch/ass...I guess I could factor that into the total.

wi_sugargrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uh, thanks for sharing everyone. I must say that I've never thought about this subject (being female LOL). I must say that I'm slightly disturbed and a bit grossed out now :redface: .

Cheers,
Sugar :smile:

burlsun279

Just Browsing
Media
I keep an old T-shirt that I've been using for months close at hand when I am surfing the net or jerking off. Use it to wipe down the desk or any other place my cum flys to -- they toss it back in the desk drawer. I'm sure my b/f has seen it -- but he's never said anything about it -- not even the smell -- which I agree -- is pretty erotic. :wink:

That is one sexy picture.....

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For a long time I had a t-shirt that looked like SpandexGear's. But one time I was careless and the housekeeper found it -- and folded it nicely atop my pillow. Too embarrassed for words...

I now beat off wearing a condom. Not much of a mess to clean up afterwards. And since I'm usually in bed preparing to go to sleep, I just leave the condom on until morning. I'm usually half hard while asleep anyway, so it stays on until I want to take it off.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh, thanks for sharing everyone. I must say that I've never thought about this subject (being female LOL). I must say that I'm slightly disturbed and a bit grossed out now :redface: .

Cheers,
Sugar :smile:

I have to agree, umm yuck!If I feel the need I use toilet paper or facial tissue's or do it in the shower or toilet.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I must say that I'm slightly disturbed and a bit grossed out now :redface: .

You ain't the only one... anything I cum into is immediately flushed down the toilet (i.e. tissues/t.p. - not other people. The opening is too small) I can't imagine wiping up cum with any sort of cloth... maybe it's just mine, but that stuff has a pretty strong scent. Doesn't it linger, even if only in a hamper?:confused:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Most of the time I j/o on bed and use a pair of used briefs. I sleep naked and keep my underwear near the bed. Next morning it is in the washing machine. My wife must have noticed it but she has never said a word of it.
Looking at SpandexGear’s T-shirt I can still smell my cum-rag T-shirt I used as teenager. I kept it under the mattress. It was full of hard yellowish stains and the smell was very intensive and erotic. At that age I would never have thought that at the age of 55 I still would j/o frequently …​

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For a long time I had a t-shirt that looked like SpandexGear's. But one time I was careless and the housekeeper found it -- and folded it nicely atop my pillow. Too embarrassed for words...
Ah, I just stuff it in the hamper and the housekeepers do the laundry every week. That's what rubber gloves were made for. :smile: