Cum Rags

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by soaldude, Nov 1, 2006.

1. soaldude

soaldude New Member

Hey guys,was wondering what you use as a cum rag to clean up with?I have used a pair of old briefs for a while now,if you do,where do you keep it,and if you're married where do you hide it ? :)Love the yellow aging in keeping them,and sometimes sniffing them.Dried cum has an erotic smell to it don't ya think????:smile:

2. shanehall

shanehall New Member

I normally eat mine. No evidence. O r i do the glazed donut effect and let it dry on me. Is this wierd or gross? Does anyone else do the same?

3. Rob the Cock

Rob the Cock New Member

I usually ejaculate into a handkerchief if I want to hid the evidence, however my gf is turned on when I masturbate and so likes to see the stains on the sheets.

4. SpandexGear

SpandexGear Member

I keep an old T-shirt that I've been using for months close at hand when I am surfing the net or jerking off. Use it to wipe down the desk or any other place my cum flys to -- they toss it back in the desk drawer. I'm sure my b/f has seen it -- but he's never said anything about it -- not even the smell -- which I agree -- is pretty erotic. :wink:

Attached Files:

5. noface60

noface60 New Member

no need for a rag. I almost always cum into a toilet (yeah yeah, it ain't romantic/erotic. but I'm a (no offense) very clean person). If not in the toilet then into someone's mouth, or (by mistake) into/onto myself or my underwear/pants.

6. mephistopheles

Gold Member

I just use whatever is layng around: tshirts, underwear, socks. But I wash my clothes about every day, or ever other, so I don't hafta worry about that dryings stains and shit.

7. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

I keep some hair or hand towels, in a brownish or reddish color, which can then be used as sex rags with a female partner and will hide any stains that don't wash out easily.

8. CowboyJosh

CowboyJosh Member

usually use a pair of briefs. Most all my briefs have cum stains in them!

9. Snozzle

Verified Gold Member

We use lavalavas (Polynesian wraparounds). We call them wankies.

10. endymionspilos

endymionspilos New Member

I just use whatever is laying around and put it the hamper, or grab whatever is on the top of the hamper to wipe with.

11. Grit

Grit New Member

Usually underwear or socks but mostly the underwear. Never T shirts because of the staining. Most of my whities are stained and thats OK.

12. D_Abednego Cripespepper

D_Abednego Cripespepper Account Disabled

I had a blue towel in 1996 that I started using wipe my loads off my stomach/chest. I would wash it once a week....yada yada yada....I still have it and it still works just as good. I have to wonder, however, how nasty it would be if I had never cleaned it...let's do the math...2 loads of cum a day wiped up by it, times 365 days, times right at 10 years......7,300 loads? Holy crap. Yeah, I'm glad I clean it weekly. It's also been used from time to time to wipe messes up off of my wife stomach/crotch/ass...I guess I could factor that into the total.

13. wi_sugargrl

wi_sugargrl New Member

Uh, thanks for sharing everyone. I must say that I've never thought about this subject (being female LOL). I must say that I'm slightly disturbed and a bit grossed out now :redface: .

Cheers,
    Sugar :smile:

14. burlsun279

burlsun279 New Member

That is one sexy picture.....

15. dfox7.3x5

dfox7.3x5 New Member

For a long time I had a t-shirt that looked like SpandexGear's. But one time I was careless and the housekeeper found it -- and folded it nicely atop my pillow. Too embarrassed for words...

I now beat off wearing a condom. Not much of a mess to clean up afterwards. And since I'm usually in bed preparing to go to sleep, I just leave the condom on until morning. I'm usually half hard while asleep anyway, so it stays on until I want to take it off.

16. Ed69

Gold Member

I have to agree, umm yuck!If I feel the need I use toilet paper or facial tissue's or do it in the shower or toilet.

17. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

I just ooze into a kleenex or two. Sometimes I keep a worn pair of underwear around that may be layin around but 90% of the time its in a kleenex tissue or on my bathroom sink.

18. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

You ain't the only one... anything I cum into is immediately flushed down the toilet (i.e. tissues/t.p. - not other people. The opening is too small) I can't imagine wiping up cum with any sort of cloth... maybe it's just mine, but that stuff has a pretty strong scent. Doesn't it linger, even if only in a hamper?:confused:

19. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Most of the time I j/o on bed and use a pair of used briefs. I sleep naked and keep my underwear near the bed. Next morning it is in the washing machine. My wife must have noticed it but she has never said a word of it.
    Looking at SpandexGear’s T-shirt I can still smell my cum-rag T-shirt I used as teenager. I kept it under the mattress. It was full of hard yellowish stains and the smell was very intensive and erotic. At that age I would never have thought that at the age of 55 I still would j/o frequently … ​

20. BuddyBoy

BuddyBoy New Member

Ah, I just stuff it in the hamper and the housekeepers do the laundry every week. That's what rubber gloves were made for. :smile: