Cum Rags

seattlelargecock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a couple of old pairs of boxers that I've been using for years either to blow my loads into directly or to wipe up afterward. However, more often than not I actually just use a paper towel and then throw it away after.

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a girl ask me to cum in the crotch part of her thong and put it back in her dresser for her to wear later.I obliged her and that shit made me squirt loads in her thongs.I covered the pussy and ass area real good for her.

Usually,I just use a towel or wash cloth.Sometimes I'm to lazy and just pull it off in the shower.I have pulled it out in a sink a few times.Then just wash it up as I was my hands.

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl ask me to cum in the crotch part of her thong and put it back in her dresser for her to wear later.I obliged her and that shit made me squirt loads in her thongs.I covered the pussy and ass area real good for her.

thats pretty awesome

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same here with the condom left on. Usually I wear pouch bikinis to keep it all in place. Most times when I wake up I have to do it agin. All that cum feels so good around my cock! Sometimes it leaks out on my balls, That feels ooey gooey great too!

ManchesterTom

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Uh, thanks for sharing everyone. I must say that I've never thought about this subject (being female LOL). I must say that I'm slightly disturbed and a bit grossed out now :redface: .

Cheers,
Sugar :smile:

Don't feel alone, I'm feeling pretty yukkie about this as well.

uncut_in_tx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a teenager, I'd just cum on the sheet. Then, stupidly - at first - I'd wipe my penis with a tissue! I learned to just let it dry - I slept naked. Now, if my gf wants me to masturbate or if she gives me a hand job, I cum on my belly and wipe with a damp washcloth.

aboveagveragethick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I use a sock or a towel, I used to jerk off on cam with a yahoo buddy and a few years back we decided to cum a bunch of times into a pair of boxers, then we mailed them to each other. I still have his cum stained boxers and every once and a while I take them out, give them a sniff and wear them for a while

SnapperLondon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a pretty funny tale about this, well, funny to me…

A few years ago, it was a big birthday for me, so 5 friends and myself went on a trip to the US, rented a house etc… Was a really lovely trip.

One of the conditions/requests when renting the house was when departing on the last day, to collect all the towels and put them in the washing machine and put them on a hot wash so the house keeper could take them out when they arrived after we departed. Being the house proud type person I am, I had sort of adopted the role of taking care of the house, cooking and looking after everyone whilst we were there. So, in the final preparations to leave the house on the last day, I went around collecting the dirty towels to put in the washer.

I went into one of the bedrooms and there was a towel on the floor, so I picked it up and headed for the laundry room. It was "damp" in places, but, being a towel, I thought nothing of it…

After a few minutes, the guys who were sharing that room came into the kitchen and asked "who picked up all the towels?" so I said it was me. They started laughing and said "you might want to wash your hands…". It took a few seconds to sink in… :eek: :biggrin1: :eek: :biggrin1: :smile:

Reactions: SockyFeet30

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
For many years the vast majority of my JO sessions have been outdoors, where you can just let it fly with no need to mop up afterwards. When doing it indoors I'd typically just come all over my bare chest, let it dry and stay there until I showered. On the rare occasions when I really needed to keep everything neat I'd finish off wearing a cotton sock over my cock and simply throw it in the laundry when done. But my all time favorite cum rag has always been my partner's lips and tongue!

clif

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I cum in a pair of boxers I use that pair for the 3 times I nut then on occasion I will use a sock

clif

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I also used the little satin bag sunglasses come in that thing felt amazing!! Extremely intense nut! Only problem it always disappears in the wash.