cum shot distance

mr. joystick

Just Browsing
Media
When I was thirteen, my best mate of sixteen claimed he could shoot six feet.

We sat on a park bench one night, tossing each other off, his cock was in my hand and my cock was in his hand.

When I asked him to prove his claim of six feet, he agreed to show me and began to toss himself off and when he finally shot his cum it went three feet up in the air in a gracefull curve to land six feet away on the grass.

:biggrin1:

When he then finished me off my cum went about six inches.

:redface:

c34cm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can shoot up to 12 consecutive times at maxi 10 feet ( 2 weeks ago), when very aroused, standing up.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
RideRocket said:
Most people would probably think it was a bird that shit on them though. Although, would they even have time to have that thought?
I dunno. I guess the wind would probably dissipate it before it hit the ground, actually. Still, funny mental picture, that one.

Jizzpainter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last summer I was staying at someones house with my girlfriend, and we had sex 'bout three times a day.
One day she was working, and I was really aroused for the rest of the day. When she got home, we had great sex and at the end she told me to cum all over her tits. So I stood up at the end of the bed she was lying on, and the first spurt hit the wall above her head and the next in her hair, face and over her body.

Assuming a bed is about 2 metres long, that's about how far I can shoot my load.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
tobiasbethlehem said:
When she got home, we had great sex and at the end she told me to cum all over her tits. So I stood up at the end of the bed she was lying on, and the first spurt hit the wall above her head and the next in her hair, face and over her body.

I think you need to see the eye doctor if your aim is that bad...

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This topic just arose with a male friend and two female friends and we did some Internet research. A "reliable" medical site said that the average man shoots between 6 and 12 inches with some able to shoot up to a yard or more. In my somewhat drunken state, I, of course, could not let that go and had to share my information. The guy quickly shut up. One girl was disgusted having never experienced that. And the other girl was amazed and turned on I think.

My average load has 10 spurts with the strongest being one of the first four. The longest shot is between 5 and 6 feet and the others are all around 3-4 feet. My cum is pretty thin in consistency. My longest measured shot was about 7 feet. I always shoot like that and do not have to have a long masturbation session or edge all that much. However, that always makes for a more enjoyable time.

I have little sexual experience and I'm gay. Do you find that guys like a guy who can shoot? Or is that kinda gross and messy?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On an average, even when I've abstained for a spell, I can shoot several voluminous ropes standing and/or sitting. Even to the point where I've hit the ceiling once or twice. That made Home Depot a nice li'l profit when I hadda get some stain blocking primer to clean the ceiling. It also really depends on lifestyle, diet, and activity. Oh, and I also gulp down a couple of lycopene for prostate health; works like crazy too, I wish knew where I stowed some vids and/or pics of the end result.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
On an average, even when I've abstained for a spell, I can shoot several voluminous ropes standing and/or sitting. Even to the point where I've hit the ceiling once or twice. That made Home Depot a nice li'l profit when I hadda get some stain blocking primer to clean the ceiling. It also really depends on lifestyle, diet, and activity. Oh, and I also gulp down a couple of lycopene for prostate health; works like crazy too, I wish knew where I stowed some vids and/or pics of the end result.

, and TANKS , txcoachcdr@yahoo.com , lycopene you say

D

deleted3272

This thread inspired me to take an actual measurement, five foot four inches that was standing up with my penis at the natural angle, measured from the tip of my toes. I guess thats normal probably more if it had been a while it was the first of the day but i did it like 4 times yesterday so who knows. I gues now if someone asks i will know what to tell them...lol

jake7.5

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I myself have also been able to shoot my load all the way up to 5 to 6 feet, but that was when I was in my mid 20's. I cannot shoot it near as far now. But when I was first married my wife was so amazed of my shooting distance talent, that we starting making a game out of it. She would test my accuracy and distance. Right before I would cum I would pull out of her pussy and she would hold her mouth open and shut her eyes and see if I could shoot it into her mouth, all the way from about her feet as she would lay on the bed. I would be standing at the foot of the bed & see if I could hit her in the mouth with my load from that far away. We had lots of fun together being young and horny. I could shoot real far farther than 6ft if I didn't get off for a week or so, but that was rarely.

spl98006

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
714goodguy said:
I have little sexual experience and I'm gay. Do you find that guys like a guy who can shoot? Or is that kinda gross and messy?

Personally, I think it's hot as hell!

My bf is also a big shooter. When we first met, he used to cover his dick with his hand when he shot because of the big mess it would make. He explained that some other guys he had been with were a bit freaked out when they saw him shoot. I convinced him to take the hand away and just let it fly. Ooooooo do I have some good memories of that first weekend! :rolleyes:

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Steve26 said:
I have shot this far within the last few months, at the ripe old age of 31, and if anything my distances are much more impressive now than ever before. I started a thread on this once but nobody seemed to have a good explanation for why I'd be such a geyser today relative to when I was in my teens or 20s. Guess I shouldn't complain, huh?? :happy:

Steve

Steve,
I'm the same way. I'm 51 and cum much further and more than when I was younger, go figure. I shoot over my shoulder all the time and on a really good day, when I shoot it flies 6 to 8 feet. But I have to edge a while to get that result.

Another Steve

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
714goodguy said:
Thanks SPL98006. I also think a long distance shooter is hot, but I'm afraid that others won't think so. I'm glad to hear that you like it. Maybe others will reply with their opinions.

While I am not in your category, I shoot about 6 shots, usually to my stomach or chest. Have hit myself in the face twice that I can recall, and enjoyed that--especially since it was such a surprise and unexpected! Personally, my biggest "peccadillo" is guys that shoot huge loads, and shoot them far. And from talking to other gay guys, it seems that more like bigg loads than small ones. There is nothing more MALE! And face it--sex is supposed to be messy :biggrin1: That's part of the fun. They made soap water, and washing machines for a reason. Enjoy your gift, and enjoy sharing it with others---most will find it hot, and encourage and help you shoot often until you are drained---that may be your only downfall---they'll want you to keep doing it when all you want is to finally go to sleep :smile: