cum shot distance

714goodguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
davidjh7 said:
While I am not in your category, I shoot about 6 shots, usually to my stomach or chest. Have hit myself in the face twice that I can recall, and enjoyed that--especially since it was such a surprise and unexpected! Personally, my biggest "peccadillo" is guys that shoot huge loads, and shoot them far. And from talking to other gay guys, it seems that more like bigg loads than small ones. There is nothing more MALE! And face it--sex is supposed to be messy :biggrin1: That's part of the fun. They made soap water, and washing machines for a reason. Enjoy your gift, and enjoy sharing it with others---most will find it hot, and encourage and help you shoot often until you are drained---that may be your only downfall---they'll want you to keep doing it when all you want is to finally go to sleep :smile:

Thanks David. Your response makes a lot of sense and has made me feel better about my "special talent".

D

deleted2516

Best shot ever was about 6 feet in college (was really drunk and went a long time before spritzing). Usually about a foot.

For you shooters, what is your partners reaction/s?

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tech1995 said:
For you shooters, what is your partners reaction/s?

Whether I shoot far or not depends on a lot of things, sometimes I just dribble and sometimes I shoot 6 feet or more. When I really shoot far my boyf gets so horny! He loves it! Even if I don't shoot so far one time he doesn't mind, but I feel a bit disappointed if I don't 'deliver'. I think it affects me more than him actually! I love it when I shoot so far and it lands in some really obscure place like on the window, mirror, lamp shade or whatever!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
714goodguy said:
Thanks David. Your response makes a lot of sense and has made me feel better about my "special talent".

Wanna come over and demonstrate? :biggrin1:
hehe--sorry, couldn;t resist :)

Huj spuj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can usually hit the headboard from the foot of the bed, while the spurt is still travelling up. Gotta see what it can do 'freestyle', especially after edging for a while.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
davidjh7 said:
While I am not in your category, I shoot about 6 shots, usually to my stomach or chest. Have hit myself in the face twice that I can recall, and enjoyed that--especially since it was such a surprise and unexpected! Personally, my biggest "peccadillo" is guys that shoot huge loads, and shoot them far. And from talking to other gay guys, it seems that more like bigg loads than small ones. There is nothing more MALE! And face it--sex is supposed to be messy :biggrin1: That's part of the fun. They made soap water, and washing machines for a reason. Enjoy your gift, and enjoy sharing it with others---most will find it hot, and encourage and help you shoot often until you are drained---that may be your only downfall---they'll want you to keep doing it when all you want is to finally go to sleep :smile:
Dude, I am SO with you on the loving the big cum load bandwagon. WOOF!

Lilybean

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know exactly how far it was, but on New Years Eve, we contributed quite a bit of DNA to the fancy curtains at the Fairmont downtown in Kansas City. Several feet? (and yes, we did clean it up!)

I love it when we finish up with a particularly messy load of cum on my face and then turn over to realize the headboard got spattered as well.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger I could shoot onto my face and chest. Now its on my stomach. If I wait for several days I can still shoot to my chest. But I need a big load to do that. As yo get older things just don't shoot as far. But its still fun.

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regular jack off session: 1 to 2 feet

Wild and crazy or with partner to shoot at: 3 to 4 feet

I've been in to shooting cum all over since I started as a boy. My first experience included my face and neck on the receiving end, and so I've been into that all my life, but don't always want it that way. I've met a number of guys who want me to cum on them, and I'm always happy to oblige. When a guy is on his knees down front and he says now don't cum on me, then (sneaky grin) I make sure I do.

D_Hermippos_Meattassel

Just Browsing
Media
well..this one evokes a short story....which I well tell with a little bit of a red face;)

some time back now, I had a gf who really liked to go for long long sessions.
this would usually be in the middle of the night and we found if we just did it under the moonlight we could sometimes hit 3 or four hours sometimes more.......possible..as we were using our imagination more..it felt so naughty.......this only helped to build up the pressure holding back the final cum...she would always want me to aim for her breasts and neck, face...particularly her mouth...sometimes it would blast past all 3, and go all over her hair....I didnt notice once or twice..but there was dried cum on the headboard..( wooden fortunately....BUT sometimes..we never really cared where it had gone..and just assumed it hit the sheets..or pillows...but she did like to enjoy it..claiming some skin benefits.....?...

anyway..about 3 years later..I was redecorating my bedroom...with my NEW gf..when we pulled back the bed..to strip off that old wood chip wallpaper..(you know it?~)....well...I guess the white walls had held a secret..and now slightly 'amber' with age..was a complete spattering design of about 50 or more obvious ' marks' on the wall..each one a sort of reminder of where the 'missing' cum had gone...I had never realised that I was missing the head board all together, going over the top..and and hitting the wall!

one had even gone up inside one of those 'clip frame' pictures I had on the wall (halfway up!) of ballons...making it stick together like superglue to the glass frame...oops....

my gf didn't say too much..but she did give me one hell of a big smile..and squeezed my cock through my jeans...as if to say 'u bad boy'........maybe she was happy to imagine how they all got there...?...but anyway we stripped the walls...then stripped off for a hot shower..and a night in the spare room...I'm always careful about aiming too high now..!

socute121

d0ngzilla182

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my record is about 6 feet standing up but i've measured it at 5 feet a couple of times from a kneeling position if lying down over my shoulder is common my favorite is the reactions it also often comes out in streams rather than globs here are some good ones: "you're a deadly shooter!" "it's like a machine gun!" "you hit the backboard!" "are you trying to drown me?"

Huj spuj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As the name says, I am known more for volume but I can go long-distance too.

Usually can hit my chin/face/hair with an average load, also hit the wall behind the headboard.

When I am edging or totally boned up (either alone or with a friend :smile: ), I have no trouble going from the foot of the bed to the wall behind the headboard, and it usually is still on an upward trajectory.