Cum Shot Videos (10 ropes and up)

B_classic151

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought a good thread would be for anyone who finds videos of really big cumshots. Anything where they shoot ten ropes of jizz or more. Don't post videos of fake cocks.

XTube Videos

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sumbitch, what a load of splooge! I'd give anything to shoot a load like that. I'm 52, but even at 22 I don't recall a volcano like that. You could bottle that up as coconut juice or something. :bigeyes2:

P.S. -- Sorry no video to add to the first one....had to compliment the Peter North-sized jizz!

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is one posted sometime ago by a member here and on xtube. I couldn't find the link, so I have generously posted my copy to share.

An amazing volume of ejaculate from a very thick long dick. Huge and repeated volleys of thick ropes of cum shooting from the cannon, many with great velocity and traveling a great distance.

The platinum standard of cum shots, if you ask me. Let's see if anyone can top it.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/86527/cat/500/ppuser/48979

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is one posted sometime ago by a member here and on xtube. I couldn't find the link, so I have generously posted my copy to share.

An amazing volume of ejaculate from a very thick long dick. Huge and repeated volleys of thick ropes of cum shooting from the cannon, many with great velocity and traveling a great distance.

The platinum standard of cum shots, if you ask me. Let's see if anyone can top it.

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/86527/cat/500/ppuser/48979

Could someone post this vid for us non-gold members? I'd love to see "the perfect cumshot"

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Could someone post this vid for us non-gold members? I'd love to see "the perfect cumshot"

I can't find where it was posted. It may have been removed. The guy has gone commercial, so perhaps he pulled all the free ones.

Here's his website:

Buster A

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought a good thread would be for anyone who finds videos of really big cumshots. Anything where they shoot ten ropes of jizz or more. Don't post videos of fake cocks.

XTube Videos

10+ there... but relatively medium-to-small-sized shots, just like some guys who shoot like a sprinkler... droplets.

My normal is always 9 shots, rarely less, rarely more, but here's 12 shots, purposely trying to shoot far.

Time for some skillz:

XTube Videos

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

XTube Videos

and keep in mind... Peter North, on a good day, would shot 8 times... it's about quantity not occurence... I suppose.

jnp

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just got DSL, so I can finally watch xtube, and I lovveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it LOL.....I've already shot so many times watchin the vids lol.