Cum Sock

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Beryn, Jan 21, 2008.

?

When masterbating, what do you do with your cum?

1. Cum in a sock

17.0%
  2. Swallow it

9.9%
  3. Cum on chest (or other body part)

49.1%
  4. other

24.0%
  1. Beryn

Beryn New Member

I have a sock I have been using now for about 9months, I would guess it has 150 or more loads of dried cum in it. How many other guys have cum sock? How many loads of cum are dried in it?

2. eastie3

eastie3 New Member

I dont use a sock much anymore since I live alone and love to let it fly. I used one when I was a teen and just hoped Mom didnt know what that was. It was easier for cleanup back then. I used to use a sock all the time in the car. I am from Upstate NY and went to college in Boston. So I would go home on weekends, do laundry. I would strategically put my small white socks on top of the basket. So on the 3.5 hour ride back to school, horny as I always was, I would just beat off on the drive and shoot in the sock. no mess and can still do 75 mph. Just had to be careful of the truckers going by.

3. yogo

yogo New Member

Hey had a cum sock when a teen as well, agreed easier when you have to do a quick cover up, saving your boxer or trousers, if knocking out a quick one at home.

4. midlifebear

Gold Member

I hold my other hand over the opening of my cock causing cum to splash back on my cock so I can enjoy it as lube as I continue to jack off. Nothing like a nice, cum-slimed cock. Occasionally, my squeeze and I opt for jacking ourselves off with each other's cum. Luscious sensation. Perverted as Hell.

Instead of a sock, it's much better to masturbate wearing a condom in case your male bed partner wants to reuse the condom to whack himself off, again using your fresh load as his personal lube. Lubericious.

And that, my fellow LPSGers is what dirty old men like me are into with spooge these days. Spooge, spooge, beautiful spooge. I think it ryhmes only with the word luge. . . or huge . . . or some other words.

5. D_Tintagel_Demondong

I used tissues and tp thoughout my teen years. My bedroom wastbasket was always full of tissues. I'm sure my mother knew what I was doing in my bedroom -- but then she knew that I masturbated since she caught me jerking off in her car.

Now my favorite cumrag is an old towel that I try to wash as least once a week. Having 150 loads seems disgusting to me.

6. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Never had a cum sock...do you ever wash the sock or it has 150 loads dried up on it...has to stink no?

7. hot-rod

Gold Member

midlifebear, you are just after my heart

8. Beryn

Beryn New Member

Gross it may sound...No, I have not washed it. I have started either cumming on my chest or cumming in my hand then swallowing my cum. The sock was is so stiff, it hurts putting it own to cum in.

9. yngjock20

Gold Member

I used to have a cum sock, but it was old so when it got too sticky or dried up I just threw it out. Then I graduated to tissues, but I never eat my own jizz. I think it tastes horrible. I stick to eating everyone elses.

10. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

wash the damn sock. Or get a new one and make the old one into a trophy. Have it bronzed or something.

11. eastie3

eastie3 New Member

I would think a sock with that many loads in it would become a bit crusty. ewe

12. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

i gotta agree...however, I wouldn't mind getting hold of your sock (hah)....

13. Principessa

Gold Member

Eeeww! That is beyond gross and disgusting! :puke: You aren't a teenager, you are 32 years old, :12: throw out the damned sock already! :mad:

14. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

i dont

i never quite get why anyone would eat their own cum, just seems a bit icky to me...

15. TheLoneArtist

TheLoneArtist New Member

What the fuck is wrong with people? I have never used a "cum sock"...

It's easier to clean up? What? Just use, oh, I don't know, a paper towel and then throw it in the washroom trash can?

It's just semen... my parents never found anything with cum on it or in it... just throw it out.

Sorry if this post was harsh, it's just how I roll.

16. Tony1212

Tony1212 New Member

um I never used a cum sock but I think it's very disgusting and not sanitary to have 150+ loads in one unwashed sock for 9 months. But on top of that, I don't get the whole 'eating your own cum' thing. Maybe if it was someone else's cum that you were eating, but not your own.

17. tgw

tgw
    Verified Gold Member

Sometimes I wonder how strange of a person I am, then I come to LPSG and my thoughts subside.

If having a cum sock works for you, turns you on, whatever... power to the people. Not my thing though.

Happy jacking.

18. B_Italian1

B_Italian1 New Member

:wank::wank::crackhead::crackhead::pat::pat:

Here you go, young man. I'm feeling very generous today. Everyone on this planet deserves at least clean socks.

http://www.ictuslimited.com/products/shoes/shoe_accessories/socks-L.jpg

19. visualalert

visualalert New Member

In boarding school I used a sock after lights out - I think everybody did, it was a standing (no pun intended) joke. But I didn't save up. Seems like it could quickly become too crusty and rank smelling.

20. crescendo69

Gold Member

Seems like you could get infected..