Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm at the uni gym this evening and this 20-ish fit-looking guy takes off his workout shorts in the locker room and walks past me in his dark blue boxer briefs. I'm checking out how his tackle is swinging when he gets on the scales to weigh himself. Now he's standing still I see he has cum stains down the side of his boxers, like he's wiped his hand there after jacking off! Wonder whether he knew what made me start smiling! :wink:

Anyone here seen anything like this? Did you say anything?

Reactions: aj_rolla

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No problem here. One thing is for certain, the stains/streaks is evidence that he is enjoying life and taking care of business between sexual encounters.

Certainly evidence of a healthy situation. After all it is known that frequent ejaculation has health benefits.

We all know there are times when we can not engage in appropriate sexual activity with another so this individual is taking the correct steps to remain healthy.

His stains/streaks should be viewed as a badge of honor/respect.

Reactions: Zak Bull

I remember years ago when I came out of the shower at a gym that I used to belong to, I walked to my locker, opened it and was about to get changed when I got a whiff of cum. I don't know if the guy beside me had jsut jacked off or what because there were loads of guys in the locker room at the time. This was a pretty conservative club in the sense that the gym shower was all stalls with curtains. Maybe he jerked one out discretely? I don't know, but I certainly know that smell.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I always stain my underwear before going to the gym. never looked me in the locker room.

when I was 13, I smelled the guys boxers. Left their bags open and her pants and underwear in a clothes rack ... I remember having a boy underwear with great smell.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've not seen it on other people.

Noticed my own a couple of times, with deep embarrassment.

Not even quite sure how it happened - think I must have put on the wrong pair by mistake ...

why? i like cum stained in my clothes.

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
yesterday in the swimming locker room there was a guy undressing and I saw his underwear. He let the underwear inside out and there was a white spot. It was embarrassing, he realized that I looked.

Poor guy. :) He could have taken care though. Very often I have white dried precum spots in my underwear or cycling gear. But I avoid exposing that! I've had visible wet spots though...:redface:

Reactions: aj_rolla

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Poor guy. :) He could have taken care though. Very often I have white dried precum spots in my underwear or cycling gear. But I avoid exposing that! I've had visible wet spots though...:redface:

have seen his spots? tell us how occurred and what were the reactions ...

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
have seen his spots? tell us how occurred and what were the reactions ...

Well. It's actually me who sometimes has precum spots. It just happens because I produce a lot of precum. Not even sure if I'm always aware of it. The reactions? I've had looks. But never comments. And also never looks of disgust or something.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd once worn a pretty stained, crusty jock one day, and ended up at the public pool with some friends... as we were changing a buddy commented on how well-used the thing looked. I managed to not look too embarrassed, said it was one of my favorite ones :) but I got good buddies and they know I'm a dog.

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd once worn a pretty stained, crusty jock one day, and ended up at the public pool with some friends... as we were changing a buddy commented on how well-used the thing looked. I managed to not look too embarrassed, said it was one of my favorite ones :) but I got good buddies and they know I'm a dog.