cum swallowing

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
I agree that it is an acquired taste. Not all spunk tastes alike just as not all women taste the same. However we must take a moment to think about it.
Some guys like a womans juices a but tangy. I have had discussions with guys that have told me, 'The best tasting puss has no taste.'.
Some prefer the subtle sweet taste of a woman that drinks alot of citrus and eats celery. lol I have also heard that chlorophyll makes you more tasty.

In any case it depends on how much the guy turns me on. I enjoy sucking my lover and I swallow often. He doesn't have skunky spunk but more than that he gets my juices a flowin' and he highly enjoys getting me off on oral. I feel an obligation, a want and need to be just as enthusiastic if not more so than he is when it comes to oral.

I never really even sucked cock before him. Now there are times when I would rather suck him dry than have sex (mind you, the sex is MIND BLOWING). I enjoy whatever gets him off and he equally reciprocates.

I'd have to say that when a girl finds someone that makes her hot and pleases her in areas that are important to her she'll have no problem swallowing. But that's just my lil ol opinion.

how could sex with you not be mindblowing?DAMN! i'm just statin' the obvious though....

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
No denying cum isn't a nice tasting. However i dont see the point of sucking cock if im not going to swallow. I view the same as i would be offended if a guy refused to go down on me because he didn't like the way i tasted so why should i complain or not swallow for him just because im not particularly fond of his taste.

Also for me it doesn't have a great deal to do with pleasing my man, it is more along the lines of ive probably spent a good 20 minutes sucking cock, have a sore jaw and neck so why not finish the job properly. If he gets off on it good, if not then at least i know ive done my part

D

deleted15807

To me, not tasting him is a rejection of his sexuality, his body, and is not different then a man not wanting to perform oral on a woman.

Yes it's like a guy going down on a woman and telling her 'If you get wet I'm going to stop'. :eek:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cum swallowing is like eating oysters...an acquired taste with many fervent aficionados. Personally I love it, but I'm not a woman.

Beautifully stated, and I am a woman. :wink:

I did not originally like the taste of semen as a teenager, but over the years I came to relish and crave it, because I associated it with so many desires and good feelings.

And I agree with Act_2 that swallowing can be an act of submission. As a sexual submissive, it feels like such to me, as if I am taking in my Master's essence, although it is pleasurable to me in other ways as well.

Sometimes, after he comes inside me, my Master or I will scoop his cum out of my pussy so I can lick it off our fingers. I love the taste of his fluids mixed with mine -- to me, it's the taste of passion and love.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

I did not originally like the taste of semen as a teenager, but over the years I came to relish and crave it, because I associated it with so many desires and good feelings.

And I agree with Act_2 that swallowing can be an act of submission. As a sexual submissive, it feels like such to me, as if I am taking in my Master's essence, although it is pleasurable to me in other ways as well.

Sometimes, after he comes inside me, my Master or I will scoop his cum out of my pussy so I can lick it off our fingers. I love the taste of his fluids mixed with mine -- to me, it's the taste of passion and love.

damn...that's freaky!!!in a great way of course...

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

ISometimes, after he comes inside me, my Master or I will scoop his cum out of my pussy so I can lick it off our fingers. I love the taste of his fluids mixed with mine -- to me, it's the taste of passion and love.

Wow HollyBlue:
You are a real turn on!
I agree, also, it is a true taste of passion and love.