Cum undies

pozboro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, and not everyone is mercenary about their cumrags...I still remember fondly a gift parcel I got many years back. It was from a married guy who wanted to cleanse -- he sent me a bunch of kinky videos and other stuff that I've forgotten. But I still have the t-shirt he'd pumped a couple of loads into before sending the package. Admit that I washed it some years ago, but I still wear it and I still know how it came to me. What a treasure!

oacliffbuddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
WOW! That's got anything I ever did beat! How did you start that college practice? Do tell! :wink:

When I was about 13 I took a pair to jockey shorts and cut the side panels out so that all that remained was was the middle strip down under and back up the back. They came out looser than expected to the degree that it allowed me to flap my dick up and down inside of them if I was of the mind too. I was as creative as a 13yo could be at the time and they turned almost a yellow. They were good for humping the bed for sure. I eventually threw them away as I couldn't risk putting them in the laundry and forgetting they were there. Later I turned to humping soft cotton socks turned smooth side in. I could blast a load or two and fall asleep without a mess.

I've only had a couple of jock straps in my lifetime. I never cared for the mesh-i-ness (pardon the near pun) of the pouch. I know later they started creating them with smoother liners.

I ALWAYS let my load "CUM" out in my "STRAPS". I started doin that in college and have never looked back:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

RICKY_27

hackalive

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone else love to cum inside his underwear while wearing them?

I do that a lot and also keep some of those underwear. The most used contain dozens of cumshots, caked into them.

Attached some pictures of those underwear, full movie was uploaded earlier.. what do you say? :smile:

can you reupload the movie?

408lefty123

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I do this in my softer pairs of my boxer briefs, its a good feeling on the head while stroking. Sometimes i change then right away, other times its not immediately possible so sporting soggy is real life sometimes
I love the feeling of nice fabric rubbing against my cock too! Especially when i’m wearing underwear or freeballing in shorts that are soft and silky, it makes my cock hard instantly. I often cum in my underwear/shorts and leave them on.