Cumming from a blow job...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by the_reverend, Oct 31, 2006.

1. the_reverend

Gold Member

i have never orgasmed from a blowjob in my entire life. and i have gotten some gooooooood blowjobs. but it's like...they just never bring me to that point. just shy, sometimes, but never totally there. i don't know if it's a mental thing or a cock size thing or what. i was curious if anyone else had this problem, or if i'm just freakish and should go hide in a cave somewhere. :tongue:

also, if anyone has, how have the girls (or guys) who've gone down on you reacted? i've had a variety of reactions. some were relieved that they didn't have to deal with me cumming in their mouth, some were frustrated and felt like they were doing something wrong...one girlfriend actually "tricked" me into cumming in her mouth one time by having me stroke off for her until i was just about to cum and then grabbing my cock and shoving it in her mouth. that was an...interesting experience. how about y'all?

2. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    Out of all the blow jobs I;ve had, I can only think of two where I came from that alone. And both times there was a considerable build up due to being away from home so they kinda don't count.

Don't get me wrong, I love getting them and there should be more of it! But it doesn't quite get me there.

3. WildHoney

Gold Member

Would not stop untill you did...I'd find something, anything to blow your mind...even if I had to bring in a girlfriend to help me get you over the line .....I swear I do not stop untill they cum, and I give alot of head :tongue:
    :biggrin1:
    Honey

4. the_reverend

Gold Member

this is another reaction i get a lot...the girl takes it as a challenge, which typically sets up the disappointment and frustration for them even more, or makes them go for so long that i really just want to move on to something else, lol. like, "honey, you've been down there long enough...let me go down on you for a while!"

that's another thing, too, and i'm not sure which caused which...or if they're totally independent of one another. but i LOVE eating pussy WAY more than getting head. i like getting head, but i much prefer going down on her than being gone down on. but it's always been that way for both, so it's hard to say if one led to the other. i've never cum from a blowjob and i've always loved eating pussy more. sort of a chicken and the egg conundrum...:redface:

5. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Amen to that. It takes me a long time to cum from a blowjob. I almost feel pressure to 'perform', like if I don't have an orgasm she's going to feel she isn't good at it.

6. WildHoney

Gold Member

69? :biggrin1: :tongue:

I know what your saying though, oral sex doesn't make me cum "usually" (*and yeah thats even when it's done right*) , however, if the enviroment is super sexually charged and your just going to die from overwhemling sexual urgency, and then someone puts their face in my pussy, I am cuming just from the relief.
    Maybe you need more of a hot lead up to it? Have yourself so dying for relief that a strong wind will set you off........and hell yes, I would take it as a personal challenge.....I kinda like them :tongue:

:smile:
    Honey

7. WildHoney

Gold Member

For me, giving a guy head is the biggest sexual turn on I can get. I LOVE it, I love doing it, I like everything about it, I feel no pressure to perform or to do a good job, I just like sucking cock. I am forcing my own head down there :biggrin1:

Honey

8. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    Did I mention before that I love you? Al girls should be put togethor like you!:biggrin1:

9. shaguar

shaguar New Member

I'm with the big dicked Reverend on this. I've never come from a BJ. I got close once but had to stop her since she was a hooker and I hadn't fucked her. She was a very aggressive and skilful cocksucker. I have a cuople of hangups.

I much prefer eating pussy. I don't have "enough" to offer a fellatrix, and don't see what possible interest they might have in sucking on it. If it made them gag and they had to handle it with both hands, sure - I see why that would be hot. Plus, if they won't swallow the payoff, what's the point? I also usually just see prostitutes and I masturbate a LOT, which makes cumming difficult: trust issues, no real intimacy, desensitisation.

10. Yknarfy

Yknarfy Member

Albums:
    I always cum when my g/f sucks me off and she won't stop until she has a mouth full of my spunk which she really relishes and swills around tasting and savouring before she swallows every last drop.
    She keeps a good grip on my hangers while she does the job and that helps bring up my load,

ranky

11. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it might be because one of my early girlfriends threatened to rip my balls off if I ever came in her mouth!

12. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    To speed things up, get her to masturbate you at the same time. You can then either concentrate on the stroking or the 'slurping'. She also says it prevents me shoving it in too far when i cum.

13. Love-it

Gold Member

Relax.

14. evilbreeder

evilbreeder Member

Albums:
    I never could, for the same reason if a single drop came out that would have been my last blowjob. Since that one i have had a couple girlfriend who tried one for, geez 20 mins, couldn't get it out. Only 2 times one was build up, no sex for like 4-5 days, the second well that was more handjob than blowjob so. But regularily it just doesn't happen, I think i trained myself not to from the first girlfriend.

15. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

I have no problem cumming from fellatio, but I prefer it as foreplay.

16. gernsdaddy

gernsdaddy New Member

I've never been one to really be turned on by recieving a blowjob. My first wife enjoyed going down on me, but had a hypersensitive gag reflex---she could take me to the root with no problem, but when my cock would start to heat up she'd start to gag. My second wife would only go down on me when she had some liquid courage in her, and she used it as foreplay. I've also had several gloryhole blowjobs, however have only had two actually get me off---they were both apparently very skilled.

17. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I'm glad you posted this. I used to think something was wrong with me because I love having my cock worshipped but could rarely cum from getting blown. It was a vicious circle: the more I worried about not climaxing, the less likely I was to get there. But, lately, as I gave up on the idea of orgasming from fellatio, the more I relaxed and now have been able to cum. I think, for me, some of this had to do with thinking of it as a "problem." And some bad blowjobs...

18. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have a long-time buddy who rarely could before he met me. When we get together, it's a relaxed, prolonged session. I get into the ZONE and take it easy worshipping his cock and balls. He knows there's never any hurry and I know he trusts me too. But I've heard of many, many men who enjoy it as foreplay but can only get off fucking. (not my type...ouch!)

19. sddad

sddad New Member

I have never came from a BJ. Came close once while I had my prostrate massaged and cock sucked on. It has never really bothered me since my wife would prefer not to have me come in her mouth anyway. I would rather eat her pussy and lick her ass anyday.

20. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, Yes!!!! I have done it and I also enjoy the activity which is often part of our foreplay.