1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So the first several years of my sex life I didn't think I could cum from getting head. It felt good but I never got close...

But one time this girl was extremely dedicated and she said she wasn't gonna stop until I did. For some reason I flexed whatever muscle that is when you do Kiegels (sp?). I think it's PC muscles for girls...not sure about guys. Anyway, its what you do when you lift your dick up when you flex and then relax. So I kept doing it as hard and as long as I could. Also I flexed my legs, like toes down and straightened my back as flat and rigid as I could. Doing this while getting blown gives me the biggest, longest, hardest orgasm. Better than jerking or the best sex I've ever had. And it always works. It might take 10-15 minutes but ever since I learned this trick I can get off. But if I didn't strain so hard doing those exercises, almost like I'm pushing the cum out with my entire body I don't think I'd ever cum. Handjobs too.

So you other guys out there...when you get head are you just relaxing and just laying there and you just blow your load? And to those of you guys that don't get off from head - try it out and see if it changes your life like it has mine, :p.

Reactions: daveboi

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nope; never has happened. And I've gotten BJs from some people that are truly experts...{I know because I've seen them blow other people and those guys shot in a matter of moments.} It feels good, I like it; I just need 'penetrative' sex {and I don't mean the mouth !} if I'm gonna cum.

Reactions: BiAbqGuy

caadbury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've also never cum from a blowjob. It feels great, and if I follow an amazing blowjob with sex I won't last very long at all, but I've never reached orgasm from oral stimulation alone. Just like daveyjonez, I've had girls (and the guys they've been with) tell me they're the best at giving head, but still couldn't get me off.

My thought is that it's purely psychological. I just don't get 100% enjoyment out of oral sex.

Grande7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am with you guys, I have only cum twice that I can recall, from a blow job. I can stay hard as a rock forever when I am getting blown. Sometimes I get close, but then it goes away and still am hard . . .

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I always cum from a blow job. Good or bad. Every time.

How can you not cum if someone is licking your cock?

They must not be doing it long enough. If they just lick around the head, up and down the shaft, and around the head -- or however you masturbate -- how can you not cum?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a lot of it has to do with position. I think I've only come twice laying on my back. But standing I'll blow every time. Our favorite position is in the shower. She can always bring me off in there. I gotta be careful though because if she's not seated when I do her she'll hit the floor.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I don't really get this either. I cum from BJs every time, significantly faster than I do for sex, and in pretty much any position I am in, and even when the girl can only fit the head, which is far too often. I have only had one girl I couldn't cum with when she sucked me, but that was because she couldn't open wide enough and there was alot of scraping. Other than that, every time, faster than sex, and if I had to choose between oral and sex and that was all I could have, oral wins hands down.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i too struggle cumming from oral...except whe she deep-throats...luckily i fit in that area..sorry about you big guns that have never been that far down the gullet...that extra w/kegels...blast off...but alas she prefers not to swallow and kinda ruins the ending...just said kinda....

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Until recently, I had never had what I would call a decent blowjob. I mean, some women in my distant past tried...but failed. And my wife of 25 years is generally opposed to anything that would give me THAT much pleasure. But I did get one hell of a sucking recently...blew my mind as much as my dick.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hope, blowjobs are totally the wrong stimulation for me. I need to be in control, whether that means my hand or I'm penetrating. Someone else giving me a handjob is about a 50-50 proposition, but a blowjob... well, you might as well be sucking my thumb (not that there's anything wrong with thumbsucking, it just doesn't bring me to orgasm).

I've had 2 blowjobs to climax in my life, both when I was much younger. I don't ever expect to experience another. Doesn't mean I won't keep 69'ing...

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Man, I don't get it. I came from the first blow I ever got and still do. Pity. It really is hot to feel and see her swallowing every burst of your heavy load. Hot. Hot. Hot.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guys always cum from mine :cool:

XTube Videos
XTube Videos

Well, you're a master at your craft. An inspiration to all those who seek or have ever received great... ahem... oral service. :biggrin1:

I kinda feel bad for those who have never been able to achieve climax through oral sex. I know with the right people, it drives me wild. Then, after a little rest I'm ready for another round! :biggrin1:

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't cum from the first few BJs. I was only 17 & they felt great & everything but . . . honestly, I wasn't really into the girl. But even the worst BJ is still pretty freakin' great! ;)

The girl I lost my virginity to at 19 was amazing at BJs. I came every time - a few times I'd cum twice. She love giving. We'd be 69ing & I'd forget what I was doing 'cos she was so good at it. Only a couple girls have been as good since. One girl wouldn't let me cum in her mouth but that was OK 'cos she loved watching me shoot over my shoulder. That turned her on so much we'd go for hours after that. Pretty cool.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I pretty much always cum fron a BJ even though I'm too think for a real BJ. I just relax and let my wife do all she wants. However, I tend to take much longer if I am laying down. If I an standing I tend to cum pretty quickly.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i seem to be seeing a trend...standing up must help the good feelings needed to crossover to heaven....thx for the post guys...

UhOhOhNo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The only time I've ever came from a blow job was from a girl who I really though would give mediocre head. Turns out as soon as she started going I had to TRY to not cum. But I could only keep that up for so long. It was pretty great.