Cumming from Blow Jobs

EyeJustDontKnow

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wow, I am amazed by so many that don't like cumming from a BJ!
It's hands down my favorite. As much as I like sex (sometimes a guy has just gotta thrust!) there is just nothing better than a loving bj.

My favorite position is sitting with her on the side. Being able to see her behind, legs and back of her head is just fantastic.

And maybe it's just me, but the first time a girl swallowed it was like a totally different experience.

:biggrin1:

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always thought oral sex is as much fun to give as it is to get. I love sucking dick, but man, do I love getting blown. I have a couple of guys who love to blow me, and I can make it last for them. In each case I can slowly feel as though the cum is moving up the shaft, my breathing is almost hyperventilating and then it explodes.

I've also had several occasions (with a couple of different guys) when the guy keeps sucking me after I shoot my load and I cum a second time. He keeps working on my cock after I shoot. He can keep me pretty hard, and he keeps working. And working and working. Every time it's happened I'm about to tell him to give up, and then I can feel it getting closer and then.......

As much as I like fucking, and I do, it's oral I love. Truly mind-blowing sex.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like getting blown but it's rare I'll cum in a girl's mouth. I can cum only if my penis is all the way down her throat, but my wife doesn't like that and the other girls who will suck me don't do it real good. I can cum better if they lick my balls too, but it don't happen that often.

A few guys who sucked me were ok, but I'd rather fuck or get jerked off.

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree 100% Davey. When I want to hold out I just lay there loose and relaxed and when it's time to cum I tense up my leg muscles and in a few minutes I cum. Works for me every time. It probably tenses the PC muscle which causes an orgasm.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
getting off on oral can be difficult if there has not been a lot of foreplay. What I usually do, if I feel like I might lose it.... is I start thinking dirty shit like, she really wants to swallow my load, or things like how many times she has done it before... sometimes I talk too, it helps me.

I also like to tell her to spread her legs or things like that. I don't know why, it just helps.

I am more relaxed laying on my back, or sitting up. standing is difficult.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It feels great but I usually never reach an orgasm from oral stimulation alone. I can stay hard as a rock forever and I get close, but then it goes away. My wife isn’t too keen to help out so it seems I’m missing out on one of life’s little pleasures. :frown1:

George_bare

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wondering why you dont feel in control when someone is giving you a blowjob. I love giving them whern there is no doubt that the cock is in control not my mouth. Take control and you and the person doing the sucking may just enjoy it :D
Hope, blowjobs are totally the wrong stimulation for me. I need to be in control, whether that means my hand or I'm penetrating. Someone else giving me a handjob is about a 50-50 proposition, but a blowjob... well, you might as well be sucking my thumb (not that there's anything wrong with thumbsucking, it just doesn't bring me to orgasm).

I've had 2 blowjobs to climax in my life, both when I was much younger. I don't ever expect to experience another. Doesn't mean I won't keep 69'ing...

Straight82

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
myslef, ive only cum from a blowjob a couple times, one was this litte indian girl who could deepthroat me (whaich was kinda odd in its own right given her size) and occasionally my girlfriend can make me cum

but it usually always take 15 minutes or more, and generally a girls jaw gets sore trying to make me cum, and me being the gentleman that i am (and for the sake of getting along to the really fun stuff) i have no problems moving on to placing my cock somewhere that wont tire out so quickly

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have cum many times while getting a blow job, but most of the time my wife wants my cock maxed out at its largest so she can jump on it.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wondering why you dont feel in control when someone is giving you a blowjob. I love giving them whern there is no doubt that the cock is in control not my mouth. Take control and you and the person doing the sucking may just enjoy it :D

LOL... I do have a T shirt that says, "Let Go of My Ears, I Know What I'm Doing." Gets some interesting looks at Costco. So I know what you mean.

Maybe I'm just different, but as I posted in another thread, I absolutely cannot climax if there is any moisture whatsoever on my cock. Lube, saliva, whatever. I'll stay hard for hours but never cum. So maybe that's one aspect of a blowjob that doesn't work for me. Another biggie is the head. I never ever-ever-ever-ever touch the head when wanking, and it's a climax-killer for me if it ever does get touched. And it's hard to give a good bj without coming in contact with the glans.

EyeJustDontKnow said:
Wow, I am amazed by so many that don't like cumming from a BJ! It's hands down my favorite.

Don't misunderstand... I don't think it's that many of us don't like cumming from a blowjob, it's that we can't. Stage fright? Maybe on some level. Maybe it shares something with being peeshy, I don't know. Mine feels more physical in nature. All I know is my bf is begging for my cum, and I'm sad knowing it's just not going to happen -- this way.

Last edited:

B_leap247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As for being relaxed...I don't do anything special. I will switch on and off from tightning up. Ya know, what ever feels good.

I cum from a blowjob about 80% of the time but usually when i'm standing i'd just rather fuck her and cum after she's sucked my cock rock hard.

It's definately easier for me to cum when i'm laying on my back though.

bearsnotcubs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So the first several years of my sex life I didn't think I could cum from getting head. It felt good but I never got close...

But one time this girl was extremely dedicated and she said she wasn't gonna stop until I did. For some reason I flexed whatever muscle that is when you do Kiegels (sp?). I think it's PC muscles for girls...not sure about guys. Anyway, its what you do when you lift your dick up when you flex and then relax. So I kept doing it as hard and as long as I could. Also I flexed my legs, like toes down and straightened my back as flat and rigid as I could. Doing this while getting blown gives me the biggest, longest, hardest orgasm. Better than jerking or the best sex I've ever had. And it always works. It might take 10-15 minutes but ever since I learned this trick I can get off. But if I didn't strain so hard doing those exercises, almost like I'm pushing the cum out with my entire body I don't think I'd ever cum. Handjobs too.

So you other guys out there...when you get head are you just relaxing and just laying there and you just blow your load? And to those of you guys that don't get off from head - try it out and see if it changes your life like it has mine, :p.

Interesting, I usually can only get off doing the exact same thing. I've always had very strong PC muscles and used to practice using them during sex and fellatio as well, to enhance the orgasms and/or speed up the process.

The first time I orgasmed from fellatio without flexing my PC muscles was like seeing snow for the first time, or eating ham and cheese crepes for the first time, seeing after being blind, hearing after being deaf. It was wondrous. The girl had talent... and I foolishly blew her off, not appreciating the warm vacuum of a mouth this girl had.

However, hope is not lost. When I first started dating my girlfriend, she sucked at fellatio (no pun intended) and 2 1/2 years later, she's given me some of the best head I've ever had at times. With a patient student and teacher, anything can be taught it seems ;). Thank god for me she's a patient student.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I have never came from a blow job so far.

Anyway the tech of flexing my Kegels is always good when I have to shorten my orgasm times, because I am quite a slow cummer and my wife sometimes can't go on as long as I could.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cumming from a blowjob is the best if you're still in her mouth getting treated to it properly while it's happening. There's no better feeling in the world, I think. I wish I could make it last forever!