Cumming from Blow Jobs

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
with me I only get bjs when I am horni and needy
and it does not take long to cumm.
What good is it in getting head when one cannot cumm?
that's what all sex is for...

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With most guys I've been with, I could make them cum from oral in a heartbeat if I wanted too. It wasnt why I did it, but it was nice. Even guys who previously told me they never could. Truthfully, I never gave it that much thought.

But years later there was this one guy.. eventhough it would take him ages to cum from handjobs or penetrative sex aswell, I never got him to cum from a blowjob - and as egotistical as it may be, it still haunts me to this day. It never bothered him, as he had never cum from oral - in fact, I was the first he even got close to cumming with (over and over, adding to my frustration, haha).

Believe me, I tried. Ev-e-ry-thing. Deepthroating, giving him more control and letting him fuck my throat (which seemed to get him the closest), involving his balls, different techniques and rhythms, sometimes for what seemed like hours. He got close, often a few times while I tried, but never actually got there. Like I said, I knew he usually took some time - not just with me, but always - and when we would have sex after, it would still take him some time to cum then.

He had told me he wanted to cum, and I'm possitive it wasnt as much technical as it was mental - perhaps indeed some controll thing. But having read through this thread, I sure am tempted to tell him to try to flex the next time he does get head.. It would be interesting to see if it makes a difference!

youngbuck00

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I cum pretty easily from bjs, I'm usually trying to fight off cumming once I reach the 8~ minute mark, especially if I get my ass licked...and I notice that it cuts 5-10 minutes off of total sex time if I get a really good bj beforehand.

But when I'm drunk, all of that goes out the window ha.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never had a problem cumming from a blowjob. I cum as strong and hard as I do with pentrative sex. Hell, if I'm horny enough, all you have to do is look at my hard horny cock and I'll blow a load!!

bimetaldude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i never had a problem either cumming from someone sucking me off. and i am not bragging but 99 percent of guys i have blown have all said i am really good at it and always blasted when i blew them. Except for this one guy. i blew him probably on 3 occasions and he could never cum. my jaw would feel like it was breaking and he would get off manually. i always hoped he would have cummed in my mouith so i could spit it out, and insult him like he insulted me. LOL

J

JR7

Katt, sorry you never got vindication. Sounds like you did everything you could. As a guy, I'm impressed that it meant so much to you. Reminds me of myself and my passion for performing cunnilingus.

But, yes, I have to reiterate, flexing is the key. Don't blame yourself because if cumming from a blow job is difficult, a guy can always help it along. Provided the female will blow him indefinitely (which it sounds like you certainly would), if he doesn't blow a load it's his choice - not your burden. And a guy doesn't need a 90 page manual on how to flex. You come upon it naturally. Any guy is going to think, "This sweet chick has been blowing me for 15 minutes and I haven;t even gotten close. Maybe if I squeeze my thigh muscles really tight I might trigger it."

J

JR7

In fact for the first 2 years of getting head I had to use the flex technique. I think it had to do with concern over cumming in a woman's mouth. But I learned that there was nothing to be embarrassed about and that most women intended to swallow my load. Those that didn't always heeded my 'warning' and took out my penis right as I started ejaculating. Not a bad ending as far as I was concerned because then they could see the cumshot.

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to cum pretty quick when I was younger, now loving the visual it seems to takes alot longer. When it's taking a long time and my gf is getting worn out she knows exactly how to make me cum alot quicker by using her finger to tease and penetrate my anus, which makes me cum quicker and harder.

drdna

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, controlling the pelvic muscles is critical in regulating the orgasm.

As I mentioned in previous threads, with proper technique, I can come to orgasm from oral stimulation in under a minute and with intercourse in close to 30 seconds.

On the flip side, by doing the opposite, I won't have any orgasm at all, even with a half hour of nonstop thrusting.

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
I did last night my bf was actually getting into blowing me. It was great. He has not put that much effort into sucking my dick in years.

God when we first started dating we would 69 and both shoot at the same time. It is the most bizarre and erotic moment possible between two men. If you have experienced it you know what I mean.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have experienced it with my partner quite a number of times and it truly is great when you both get off at the same time. It's not the norm, but when it happens, superb!!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love, love, love a great BJ and have always cum, ideally in his or her mouth. The only displeasure has been when teeth scrape my cock. Any position, anywhere, I'm ready to blow a load from a BJ!

cock mcgnarly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow i must be lucky...depends what her intent is foreplay of cum guzzling but if its the later I always have an epic orgasm and i love it when she swallows every last drop! my current girl friend literally blows my mind she can deep throat most of my cock while simultaniously giving me a lower shaft hand job/ball massage with one hand and a finger up the ass/ prostate massage with the other hand. Seriously makes me cum harder than most pussy fucking and shes so godam hot i just stay hard after and continue on for some serious vaginal intercourse to make sure she is as satisfied as I am. Personally I cant live without good blowjobs:)

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love blowjobs even if my wife can't come close to deep throating me, her soft warm mouth does it for me. It was all we had for years. She couldn't take me in her pussy, it was only a few years ago that she started to experiment with taking me in her ass, it took awhile for her to adjust and she still has to dilate before we do anal but she enjoys anal. We still have oral sex and it is as nice as ever. We both enjoy oral. I haven't been able to get her to try practice deep throating, she says there is no way it would work. A man can still dream though.