Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess everyone is different. For me it's possibly the best way to cum. I get someone edging/peaking me by alternating between sucking and jerking me off, progressively going slower as I get closer to the edge. Slower and closer, slower and closer. It keeps feeling better and better and I get bigger and more sensitive. If they're good, it goes beyond "amazing blowjob" territory and starts to feel so intensely good that I'm not at all connected to any other part of reality. Past that point, every little motion feels better than a normal orgasm but it doesn't end. My cock gets noticeably longer than normal and I'm left grabbing onto anything I can, eyes shut tight, head back, trying to keep myself attached to Earth. I can barely speak to say "slower" or "hand". By the end, the buildup is enormous that I lose myself entirely and have an explosive, incredible and shatteringly powerful orgasm.

D

deleted14421381

Love a good bj but don't always cum from them either

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had a problem and always enjoyed getting a good blow job, standing up, lying down head to tail.
One of the first blow jobs I did I was a tender age and the other guy was inexperienced. His cock got hard when I got my fingers on it, once between my lips and he convulsed, shook and shot his load - all over in five seconds. Thankfully over the next few weeks the daily suck lasted longer though he would never suck me.

Reactions: hotguy88

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OMG, when my wife goes down on me I blow my wad every time. Everything about her blowjobs just hits every single nerve in my cock. Knowing I can last as long or short of a time as I need, and that she will gladly drink every drop of my load gets me every time. Then the fact she just keeps on holding me in her mouth and continues to suck and stroke long after I am done..... She also enjoys it when I finish myself off while she has me in her mouth.

Reactions: pinokio