Cumming in your Pants

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes!
and I had an orgasm too.
>,> it happened the first time I heard "Inertia creeps" (lol)
I really don't know why
but it was funny!

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, was on an underground in London, - I have mentioned in another thread, and this hot girl was sat in front of me - I was standing in a packed tube, and with her hot body etc -- I shot my load, embarrassing but pleasurable and very messy

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 2 months ago,my dad and me were out drinking at a bar.My dad kept staring at the girl who had a nice ass and big tits.I could see he was real hard and he has a huge Penis that was leaking so much precum,he had a wet spot on his jeans.He kept putting his hand down rubbing himself and staring at the girl.I looked down again and could see his Penis jerking and the wet spot get real big as he was breathing heavy.I knew he was cumming in his pants.When we got up to leave,the wet spot was much larger than I thought it was.

Just another night out with ole Dad.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When my wife and I were dating we would stand at the door at her home and press up against each other while kissing and I would blow my load. Happened a lot. She had the most intense orgasm that way. We both went home with a smile on our faces.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few years ago I was waiting for a train to London and noticed this really hot guy, with a nice bulge in his jeans, I kept glancing at him, when we got on the train, I was lucky enough to be sat in a 4 set of seats opposite him, he bulge was getting me hard, as I was fantasising about feeling and sucking his cock, the motion of the train was getting him hard and the bulge got bigger and bigger. He must have caught me glancing and looking - because he gave me a cute smile, by this time I was throbbing . I knew I was getting close, he adjusted himself a couple of times when I looked and I knew I was then going to shoot, as my cock throbbed and pulsed hot cum in my trousers, he looked and winked at me, and licked his lips. Wow, wish he had let on a bit more would have been tempted to take him to the toilet for some fun., he got off the train at the net stop whilst I had to get to the toilet to clean up before my cum became that obvious.

Reactions: Bryan002

PrettySizeQueen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I unzipped a guy's pants once and as I was pulling his cock out through the hole, he came all in my hand and all over his pants. I just looked at him and said "REALLY?"

Trevor

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have did it a few times back when I was teen. The first guy I ever hooked up with nutted in his pants as soon as we started making out. I thought it was hot but he was horribly embarrassed.

BigDoug

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Years ago, before the internet, I left for graduate school in San Francisco. There was a gay adult bookstore/video arcade near my apartment. I was attracted to guys but had never done anything, and I had been too afraid to even be seen going into such a place, even by total strangers. I went in late--just before closing. I was the only one there browsing the racks except for the clerk. I made my way toward the back, and I noticed the clerk was no where to be seen. As I looked over the racks, I noticed that the clerk was in the restroom with the door ajar, and he was beating off a big dick while glancing at me.

I was nervous as hell, but wanted a better look so I walked over slowly with a raging hard on in my levi's. While I watched he reached over and touched my crotch over my jeans, and I instantly blew a huge load into my pants. I had an incredible orgasm, but for some reason, I just turned tail and ran out of the store. Was only 21. Spent three years there and never had another gay encounter, but I guess I just couldn't come to grips that I was bi. Being gay then was no an option without being an outcast.

Up till then I had only beat off with buddies a few times with playboy magazines to get us going; although, on a camping trip, a buddy and I got a little drunk and we advanced from jacking together to beating each other off. I am low average and not very thick, but Howie had a dick that looked like a soda can--about five inches long hard, but so thick you could barely get your hand around. Wanted to suck it, but terrified to ask. Beating each other off then was one thing, but sucking dick in high school in those days would be intolerable if word got out. Suck one dick, and you would be known as a cocksucker forever.

Things are just a lot better for gays and bi's now

Last edited:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Been there. The first date with my now-steady, we'd been kissing and making out for a long time, gradually getting clothes unbuttoned and unzipped. She unbuttoned my 501s, blindly feeling for the fly of my briefs to release my fat erection. It felt so good, I came in my shorts. Didn't go soft though, so we both got naked and enjoyed each other.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was dating this girl who had a big crush on me. We were necking on a couch... somehow I fell backwards and she moved with me and was on top of me. she began to hump me. I never had done this before or touched a girl. She really was hot and going for it --- then she began to pant and groan and breathe hard and had a huge cumm.. Wow it was wonderful to witness. When she did I dirtied my cotton briefs. good reason to wear cotton. She said "I have been wanting that."
A week later she offered my her bare pussy,, raising her skirt and pulling her panties down... I moved my hard cock against her hairy mound and came instantly for the excitement.

rcc8611

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've done it twice... The first time was when I was on couch dry bumping my gf at the time back in high school. I had to work and had on khakis I got hard and came all over them had a huge wet spot put heat on in car on high on ride how or to dry it before I got there lol.... The second was junior year and I was I. Back of science class and girl I front had her thing hangng out damn was she hot. So I rubbed and moved around till I shot in my pants. Good thing it was hr and half long and was dry by end of class

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never, but really close several times. I do, however, pre-cum alot when I am aroused. Here's proof

803411-major-pre-cum-wet-spot.jpg

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

The idea of mentally-caused orgasms seems intriguing. I would really like to know how people do that.

I'm thinking of letting a sexologist study me....I'd be willing to go into a lab and get hooked up to machines and all that since I'd love to know what's going on when I do it... and I would love to be able to explain the how's etc but it's really hard to put into words for some reason