Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

balin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are larger pics (in .ZIP archives) for closer observation, but you should register. It's a paid site. I found some passwords for it but they either didn't work or were expired. I just found the site, because I wanted to get the idea what it is to cum in your bicycle shorts.

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've seen amateur vids of this sort of thing years ago, the guy would also cum in elevators and looking at trains. Think it was on yahoo groups. Very hot.

(Some of those photos look fake)

balin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usedandworn.com sucks badly because it is about clothing used by other men! yuck!

Last edited:

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try used and worn, they do sports gear with cum on ;)
i buy used jock straps at thrift stores. i like to wear them and look at my little dick down there, and imagine that the original owner was really hung and filled them out completely, maybe even leaked a little cum on them. it's all in good fun, and certainly not the worst fetish out there!

balin

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like cumming in my cycling shorts, but I prefer when there is a girl that is jerking my dick through the thin layer of Lycra between my penis and her sexy hand. I use this website as a reference for cool fetishes.