Cumming Twice

7cum11

Experimental Member
Media
Beautiful video. Super hot! Beautiful tits;beautiful pussy:beautiful cock.

Nice first cumshot! And a second cumshot that most guys would be envy of.

And nice camera angles.

Any more from this couple?

jackie_treehorne

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, he still had a decent amount left in the tank for that second shot.
Profile says they started just a few days ago. There are some pics/gifs on the profile too.
The photos are almost professional looking. I don't know, maybe someone here will recognize her as a pro.
She's still quite stunning.

Love these videos. Personally I can cum again 10 seconds after my first cumshot if I want to.

Reactions: drambone2001

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love these videos. Personally I can cum again 10 seconds after my first cumshot if I want to.
Hot! Post some videos of you cumming in rapid succession. Love to see those. Maybe get a competition going to see who cam cum twice the fastest - unedited video proof. Who's in?

Ramona85

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Do you swallow or take their loads directly into your cunt, Ramona?
Most of the time the shots are all in my pussy (I love a deep creampie/creampies). Sometimes I'll take the cum over my tits, swallow over my bubble butt or where ever he wants to unload.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: longozzy

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time the shots are all in my pussy (I love a deep creampie/creampies). Sometimes I'll take the cum over my tits, swallow over my bubble butt or where ever he wants to unload.
OOOOOOOH, shit, you'd have me drained for six months on one encounter there, Ramona; Especially your tits. I can imagine what a gonad gravy glazed gazonga on you is like with the cum slowly dripping off your nipple.

Ramona85

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OOOOOOOH, shit, you'd have me drained for six months on one encounter there, Ramona; Especially your tits. I can imagine what a gonad gravy glazed gazonga on you is like with the cum slowly dripping off your nipple.
You would cum so hard your balls would hurt from all the cum draining in my pussy and I hold you with my legs around your hips as you shoot every last drop in my wet cum filled pussy.