Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Girls-On her pussy and then I like to lick it all up and spit it in her mouth and back in my mouth playing with it.

Guys-The back of my throat or in my ass....facials are nice to, I like it when they look at me with cum all over my face.

killdozer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Cumming with her:

1) Cumming in her pussy
2) Deep in her ass
3) Directly on her pussy, with her spreading her lips open with her fingers (think Penthouse centerfold spread). Reinsertion after this is also very, very sexy.
4) In her mouth or on her face

Cumming for him:

1) Deep in his ass
2) In his mouth
3) On his hard (or soft) penis as he jacks. (Think missionary position, with some spray making it up his chest, after I've finished with him in missionary).

pajoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On her pussy, so I can lick in clean.
In her pussy, then eating a creampie.
In her hand so she can feed me my cum.
On her tits and lick them clean.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i find i like cumming in her pussy best. very powerful and intimate, plus we don't have to break our rhythm at all. ;) but i've had girlfriends in the past ask me to cum in their mouth (very difficult since i can't cum from oral, so you have to time it right), and on their breasts and stomach. so i'm adaptable. ;)

pierced4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to cum deep in a guys ass.....thrusting in as deep as I can possibly go and having him squeeze me while I cum.....

and I love when a guy cums in my ass...but not deep....just barely inside so that it trickles back out.