Cumshot Compilation #2

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cumshot Compilation #3 is done, and i am uploading it now...

it should be ready for download in about 2 hours or so.

it is 390MB and about 27 minutes long.

I also am just going to go ahead and finish out the cumshot comps...I think i have enough material for at least 2 more and possibly 3 or 4.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep...what do I click on?

i will walk you through it.

do you see in the middle of the page, next to the words MEGAUPLOAD.COM

it says "PLEASE ENTER...(three colored letters/code) HERE...

simply enter the letter code into the outlined space, then click the orange button that says "DOWNLOAD"

this will take you to the next screen...you will see two columns, one that says "PREMIUM" one that says "FREE"...at the bottom of the free column, you will see a "button" that begins counting down from about 45 seconds (this is your download being prepared)...when the timer ends, the button turns grey and will say "Free Download"

simply click that, and however you normally download files will begin (it should ask you if you want to save it or just open it...i suggest saving it, so if something goes wrong, you don;t have to do it again)

it is a big file, so it will take a long time, but you can watch its progress on your download manager or on the megaupload screen that will show it to you.

freddy_hung

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your clips seems to rock , judging by other users comments... but for me.. megaupload suck!!! use other file storage server server please!!

CaptainBigCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Got it, thanks. For some reason the letters did not appear when I first tried it. Got it downloaded, vey nice.

i will walk you through it.

do you see in the middle of the page, next to the words MEGAUPLOAD.COM

it says "PLEASE ENTER...(three colored letters/code) HERE...

simply enter the letter code into the outlined space, then click the orange button that says "DOWNLOAD"

this will take you to the next screen...you will see two columns, one that says "PREMIUM" one that says "FREE"...at the bottom of the free column, you will see a "button" that begins counting down from about 45 seconds (this is your download being prepared)...when the timer ends, the button turns grey and will say "Free Download"

simply click that, and however you normally download files will begin (it should ask you if you want to save it or just open it...i suggest saving it, so if something goes wrong, you don;t have to do it again)

it is a big file, so it will take a long time, but you can watch its progress on your download manager or on the megaupload screen that will show it to you.

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My boyfriend absolutely loved #1... I sent him all 3 links today... He lost the first one... I could not figure out a way to save it to WinAmp....

When I arrive back home today, I'll watch #2 and #3 on my new/used 17" Lcd Flat screen hehehe ...

The CRT sucked... this screen is so much better quality.

Flashy, you rock!!!!

fullreno

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Flashy, that is an awesome compilation! Tremendous in every sense of the word LOL. Let me know if you have more for download.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flashy, that is an awesome compilation! Tremendous in every sense of the word LOL. Let me know if you have more for download.

thank you...#2 is one of the earliest comps...they have gotten much much better as i continued to make them...

there are currently 17 compilations (#s1-17) each in their own thread, and i am in the process of working on #s 18-22 :smile:

t29001

Just Browsing
Media
yea...it would be nice to see a compilation of black cumshots...wit jus black chicks and dudes..or jus black women..those are the hardest to find..