Cunninglingus

dude: My girlfriend and I have been getting more physical lately (a step in the right direction hehe) and have started going down on each other. Apparently I'm pretty good at eating her pussy already (she's told me and the results are pretty obvious), but all the same I'd consider myself rather new to it. It doesn't seem like this is an issue that gets addressed often enough on these boards, but fellas gotta realize that cunninglingus can make or break a relationship, especially if you're not "as hung" like me.

What I'd like is detailed opinions on what you ladies like, what to avoid doing, and how to keep the routine of it fresh so that it doesn't get old. Gents you're welcome to chime in with techniques that have worked for you. I usually like to ease into the whole thing, beginning with kissing, caressing, massaging, etc. before I make my way downstairs. Never rush in, keep her nice and teased I say. I have a pretty good idea of where everything is down there, like her clit and that rough spot on the inside of her. I realize full well that it usually takes a little while to get her warmed up, so I never hurry to try and get her off, because well, it's not like I'm the one that decides when she comes.

I know every woman is different, but let me hear your thoughts anyway! My goal is to get her hooked to the point where I've got her wrapped around my little finger (no pun intended). Any and all input is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
dude

P.S. On a side note, she is rather bushy in the downstairs region, which I find to be a bit of a turnoff. Any ideas on how I can politely suggest a trim?

wvalady1968: Good for you!!

This is another one of those areas where communication is extremely important!! This tutorial says it better than I could.

http://tutorial.dreamhost.com/cunn.htm

Oh, and as to the shaving, once you're comfortable talking about preferences, ask if you can shave and trim her. This is very erotic to do together!

Allie
:wub:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dude,

Every woman is different, so the best advice is to ask her what she likes, listen to her answers, and then do it! B)

If she doesn't want to talk about specifics, or can't express herself clearly, then use the try-it-and-see-if-she-likes-it method. Usually the woman will be responsive one way or another. ;)

Even if you find that a certain tongue movement worked great today, it may not be what works tomorrow, or maybe it will; you never know.

From experience, I can tell you the way to a woman's heart is through her clitoris! :D

LapDog2001 :p :p :p

palladen: Have to agree with WVA ... mutual shaving is extremely arousing. Just make sure you have a steady hand ;)

p

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Number one thing is communications.. have her talk to you while you are down there. Have her tell you if it feels good and if it does, DON"T STOP! They hate it when you change up. If it is working for her, don't stop even if your tongue feels like it is going to fall out of your mouth.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by geo8x6@Aug 19 2004, 07:02 PM
Number one thing is communications.. have her talk to you while you are down there. Have her tell you if it feels good and if it does, DON"T STOP! They hate it when you change up. If it is working for her, don't stop even if your tongue feels like it is going to fall out of your mouth.
Yes, exactly my experience too! Let her decide when it is time to change up!
Communication (in any form) is key.

With one girlfriend, she could barely talk when in the throws of ecstasy, so we worked out that she would lightly touch my head on the right for me to go left, and the left for me to go right.

She originally would push my head where she wanted it but did so right on my temples and that was painful, :( She could usually manage to grunt out 'up & down' or 'higher' or 'lower' in the earlier stages or arousal.

The best way to learn is practice, practice, practice. :D

LapDog2001 :p :p :p

Xin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Originally posted by geo8x6@Aug 19 2004, 08:02 PM
...DON"T STOP!...
Personally, I rarely had the chance to do this with my ex - although to this day she insists I am an 'extremely talented natural' in this, and all other aspects of love-making, unless I was able to sneak down there at some point, then as soon as I was undressed she'd be too 'worked up', presumably by my size, often grabbing my member and plunging it into her. :blink:

friskykitty

Just Browsing
Media
i really liked it when my bf would suck my clit. he did a combination of licks and sucks that threw me over the edge! one thing i don't like personally, is the insertion of a finger when i'm not quite ready for it. it feels harsh to have a finger pushed in when its not quite wet enough nor ready for any insertion for that matter. but once i'm wet enough, the stimulation of the upper vaginal wall with a finger during cunninglingus always gives me an orgasm.

pay attention to her breathing patterns. usually the faster short breaths indicate she's getting close. also the tensness of her legs. my leg muscles would always tighten up, and my bf would have to be careful when that happens, cuz i snapped his head between my thighs as a reflex, i couldn't control it, honestly! heehee

good luck!

Friend,

Tell her how you have never seen a shaved one before, and suggest how hot it would make her look.

8leggedwonder

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know every woman is different, but let me hear your thoughts anyway! My goal is to get her hooked to the point where I've got her wrapped around my little finger (no pun intended). Any and all input is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
dude

P.S. On a side note, she is rather bushy in the downstairs region, which I find to be a bit of a turnoff. Any ideas on how I can politely suggest a trim?

Well Dude, I like to test the waters like the other guys were saying. do something and see if she likes it. but on the other hand, I've done some research as well. at the top peak of the clit is a pleasure spot. FOCUS ON IT. If you can pull her vag up just bit, and go to town, she won't stop loving you.

and your side note, Women are the hardest people to change, and you should seriously consider giving up on the subject of shaving. I 'politely' suggested a shaving to an ex of mine, and she blew me away with this response, "Why do you want me to shave? You like little girls? Cause that's the only reason I can see you wanting that!" I've never been so humiliated. And no, I don't like little girls. I just don't like choking on pubes.:eek: