Cunninglingus

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi All my first post, but been lurking for a while.

Anyways my new GF who never enjoyed receiving oral sex before apparently really loves it now. We have tried pretty much all the standard positions her on her back, her riding my face and then her on all fours. She goes crazy to receive oral sex in doggystyle.

My question is if you like receiving oral sex, do you have a position preference and why?

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
70+ views and no response? I really am curious as to why one position would be more enjoyable than another.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've found the vast ajority of men have no idea how to give me good head. And when instructed as to how to do it properly, they do it for 2 mins then go right back to what they were doing before. I've only had 2 guys that could make me cum through it. So my answer is, i don't have a fav position. And i hope in future guys will listen when a girl tells them what to do. We're not all the same.

sanaxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't get off from penetration, only from manual stimulation to my clit, so oral is a must for me. but I agree, guys don't do well with taking direction usually. I love having a guys face buried in me when I'm on my back the most. other positions are fun and feel good, but if you're going to make me reach orgasm, I need to be on my back.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I agree with lovingit. It's hard to find men who really REALLY know how to give good head. And it isn't b/c they are not enthusiastic about it. But I've had some that was mind-blowing... really good.

I prefer lying on my back so I can use my hands on his head to kind of guide him around. I also like the fact that I can look down at him and he can look at me ~ eye contact is a big turnon for me.

FP

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most explosive orgasm I've ever had from oral was when I was on all four limbs above a guy. Not 69, just me over his face. I don't know why, maybe it was just that day, my mood, how incredibly good it was in that moment... regardless I've never done it that way again. It was a rare act because he was just interested in pleasing me, and the position was his idea. I suppose if I could have reached him I would have been less focused on my pleasure and instead focused on how I could please him.

I don't care for oral in 69, not that I would turn it down, but I can't focus enough to really enjoy it because I'm focused on the guy.

I suppose on my back is the standard, though I'd rather have my arms above my head so I can hang on or arch my back, or have them playing with my nipples.

Oral is fantastic if the person doing it is really into it and can understand what feels good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with lovingit. It's hard to find men who really REALLY know how to give good head. And it isn't b/c they are not enthusiastic about it. But I've had some that was mind-blowing... really good.

I prefer lying on my back so I can use my hands on his head to kind of guide him around. I also like the fact that I can look down at him and he can look at me ~ eye contact is a big turnon for me.

FP

This is my preference too! I really hate being asked to sit on a guys face. It does nothing for me. And i can imagine we've all had some dreadful head. For me, i really hate the guys who make their tongue really hard then just frantically rub it up and down really hard. and they all think they're brilliant at it. The amount of guys who've said "I love eatin pussy, I'm really good at it". As soon as i hear that i know they're going to be awful. But it's really not a problem if they would just listen to what i want and do it! Guys please, if a woman asks you to do something different during head, she doesn't mean for a few minutes then go back to what you were doing. Just treat every vagina like a blank slate.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
This is my preference too! I really hate being asked to sit on a guys face. It does nothing for me. And i can imagine we've all had some dreadful head. For me, i really hate the guys who make their tongue really hard then just frantically rub it up and down really hard. and they all think they're brilliant at it. The amount of guys who've said "I love eatin pussy, I'm really good at it". As soon as i hear that i know they're going to be awful. But it's really not a problem if they would just listen to what i want and do it! Guys please, if a woman asks you to do something different during head, she doesn't mean for a few minutes then go back to what you were doing. Just treat every vagina like a blank slate.

THIS IS BRILLIANT~ :biggrin1:

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey thanks for replying ladies. No one who likes it from behind? I know that everyone's different but that's interesting.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I need to be relaxed, on my back, not thinking about holding myself up or balancing. Plus on all fours from behind, your nose is pretty much in my ass and let's face it, it's hard enough for most guys to find their bearings down there when it's open legged right in front of you. On all fours where my pussy is harder to get to and harder to see, you don't stand a chance.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I need to be relaxed, on my back, not thinking about holding myself up or balancing. Plus on all fours from behind, your nose is pretty much in my ass and let's face it, it's hard enough for most guys to find their bearings down there when it's open legged right in front of you. On all fours where my pussy is harder to get to and harder to see, you don't stand a chance.

+1... my thoughts exactly

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lovingit pretty much said it all. Guys typically suck at it... I need to be relaxed and able to really focus... so on my back is pretty much the only way it's gonna happen... and um.... LISTEN TO US! *ahem* k... I'm better

FallenMadonna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

FP

Yes, I agree with this but I also like sitting on my husband's face. It's tough to get all the tongue/clit contact that I want but it's fun just to have him at my mercy!!:smile: