Curious about people's experiences while getting a massage (at legit parlors)

bluebottlefruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I had a professional massage for the first time recently, the legit kind at a moderately upscale place. I have never been for a massage in my life (not counting girlfriends) and my girl gave me a gift certificate for one as a special ocassion. When I showed up, the massuesse, who was young and attractive, asked me prior to starting if there was anything special I wanted done. I was surprised at the wording of the question but assured myself it was not what it sounded like.

To make a long story short, the girl was very professional and went about it very well and gave a great massage. However, being that my dick is of pretty decent size, 7"x6" when fully erect and when flacid at about 4"x4", with a big ass sack of balls to boot, I felt rather exposed, even though I was wearing underwear and lying underneath a thin white blanket.

When she asked me to turn over, I was already a bit aroused, but not much. When I lay on my back for her to work legs and chest, the white blanket was a tight fit over my lower half. You couldn't help but see the package bulge out.

Being the shy guy I am, it started to get a bit more aroused. Luckily I wore tight underwear so it kept it partialy in check (I chose to tuck it down between my legs, not up against my stomach), which also enabled me to prevent a full raging hard on.

That said, it was a bit embarrassing, and on a few specific occassions she seemed to be transfixed on my cock.

I guess I'm wondering, not counting the places where such things are taken further, have other guys experienced this? I have to think I am not the only one with difficulty keeping his dick soft while an attractive woman runs her bare hands over the insides of your thigh almost up to your balls, and then continues by rubbing your ass and your stomach almost past the pubes.

Please share your stories of such occassions. I am particularly interested in the "legit" massage parlor stories, because I'd like to go back to such places but am feeling a bit embarrassed about it happening again. Has anyone been through this where the masseuse said something about it, either positive or negative? I am sure guys with even heavier equipment might have it worse in such situations. As it is though, I find it mighty difficult feeling comfortable when even the soft package is on display, let alone when I get hard.

Btw, this is my first post to this site, nice to be hear. I have a very similar question about medical examinations with female doctors, I'll probably post that tomorrow, but it's sort of the same question, but obviously slightly different.

B_dan_n_stpete

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haven't had any experience like that but just to let you know they are taught that this is very natural for men to get some kind of hard on during this time it is part of the class. It is how ever very much frown on if you start touching yourself or " humping" the table some real professionals will stop and ask you to leave if you don't do any of these and relax and let it go every thing will be fine and natural will take it's course as need be so try not to be so shy and nervous about it they know it's going to happen

staggr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am curious as to why she was rubbing your stomach? I have had probably close to 100 massages over the last 8 years at reputable establishments and none have ever rubbed by stomach. Even at a Las Vegas resort where I just had a towel covering me did he rub it. They do ask if I want my gluts (butt) massaged. Even the current guy I have been going to over about a year now (every 3 weeks) doesn't do it. He rubs my upper chest but stops at my nipples. Never goes below that.

He does do one thing that no one else has ever done. He bends each leg (one at a time) out to the side with the bottom of the foot touching the inside of the opposite let right about the knee area and then messages the back and inner thigh area. This gets him pretty close to my balls but thats about it.

But to answer your original question, yes I have had a semi erection from time to time, but like the other guy said, they are trained to expect that sometimes.

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About massage of the abdomen, I think it may depend on the training the massage theraist had. For example, when I lived in Atlanta, every massage therapist I went to either massaged my abdomen or asked me if I wanted that. Since moving first to Florida and then in California, it's neven been done or offered.
Dave

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well i have massage pretty often, but always the deep tissue, so I am always in enough pain, to even think of anythign else

bluebottlefruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About the stomach, I forgot to explain this was accupressure, which involves the stomach and "the flow of energy". Whether it works or not we can debate but it is legit and not at all a prelude to "action".

And thanks for the reply. I would never hump the table, touch myself or even verbally suggest anything, like I said, I have a steady GF, and I am just not the type of guy who would do that.

I appreciate the feedback. dan_n_stpete, you mentioned their training. Do you know someone who went through this career path or do you know from experience.

I feel better knowing they are not surprised by it, although that doesn't quite explain the stares she was giving it. I have to guess that she normally gets middle aged women in there, not often getting a stud ;) - I am sure it won't be an issue next time.

K

kundalinikat

Writing as a massage therapist...

I would say that if you get a massage of an hour or more that's supposed to be 'full body' or yer standard Swedish-style relaxation massage and your abdomen isn't covered, you lost out! The abdomen is very important and some of the most nutty tensions get stored in abdomen muscles or around the diaphragm. There are whole disciplines of bodywork devoted to the abdomen, for example a Chinese technique for affecting the interaction between different 'organs' in the Chinese system, and a some types of Hindu/Indian treatments, like parts of ayurvedic massage.

Anyway... arousal during a massage is no big deal. There is actually a muscle attached close to the root of the penis which can pull it inward, similar and near to the PC muscle, and sometimes this muscle relaxes as the man emotionally relaxes. I know I've felt it during massages; my penis will shift and I may spend a moment waiting it out so that I don't react to it. And yes it can be very hard to 'think about baseball' or whatever, especially when the whole point of the massage is to become aware of your body!

If you find yourself becoming sexual during a massage I find that it helps to flex the fingers and toes until your attention has shift, this can 'ground' you a little more and return your attention to your other limbs :) And your therapist should be able to be professional about it. Certainly if s/he is not single. Most massage clients are just that, and a body is a body is a body.

bluebottlefruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of curiosity, how many of you go bare under the blanket vs. wearing underwear? I remember she said to take off as much as I feel comfortable with and I left my underwear on. Do people actually stay naked underneath? I personally need something to contain the monster or else the freedom and the feeling of the sheet would stir it to concsiousness, regardless of whether it's an erotic moment.

The thing is she also commented that the underwear I was wearing was very tight and poor for circulation. I didn't think anything of it because again acupressure is pseudo-medicinal, in that it's more than a luxury, but supposed to focus on blood flow, so her comment seemed legit. Of course, I just can't see myself going w/o underwear.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Out of curiosity, how many of you go bare under the blanket vs. wearing underwear? I remember she said to take off as much as I feel comfortable with and I left my underwear on. Do people actually stay naked underneath? I personally need something to contain the monster or else the freedom and the feeling of the sheet would stir it to concsiousness, regardless of whether it's an erotic moment.
I had my first professional massage last year at a spa. I was completely naked under the sheet, my masseur was very professional, and I felt like a million bucks afterward.
The thing is she also commented that the underwear I was wearing was very tight and poor for circulation. I didn't think anything of it because again acupressure is pseudo-medicinal, in that it's more than a luxury, but supposed to focus on blood flow, so her comment seemed legit. Of course, I just can't see myself going w/o underwear.
It was a very legit comment. Anything that impairs your circulation isn't beneficial to your health. I think you're more worried about these things than the staff. As mentioned before, they're trained to deal with these little occurrences and don't think twice about them. If you sprout wood during a session, it's no big deal to them. It's their job and they don't want to lose it by being unprofessional. Many make excellent money. They want you to be as comfortable as possible.

Will they talk about you later to their friends? Probably. But that's all.

Wrat

Expert Member
Media
As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get massages all the time from a fried who owns a massage studio nearby. She is of course hot, and I would love to think that when she is rubbing my stomach (which she does every time) and I get a bone (which hapens every time) she is fixated on it, but that's not the case. Yes, she has bumped her arm into my erection. Yes, she has seen it as big as a flagpole and as small as a walnut and everything in-between. Whatever she is thinking she doesn't give away at all. We never mention it. I pay her and she writes my next appoiontment in her book.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I get massages all the time (weekly), and I tend to follow the common teaching, and that is that 85% of men will get aroused, and 85% of the time, I do. For one, most men aren't used to a lot of physical stimulation by others, and especially not from strangers. So, when you're lying there, all relaxed, and someone is rubbing your leg, no matter what the intentions are, it's not that strange to get hard.

The stomach massage seems to vary, as stated, according to the training. I have a friend that told me that I must be going somewhere shady, because he's NEVER had his abs massaged. On the other hand, I've had friends that are massage therapists say that it "depends", and generally, depends on the training, or school of thought, or the training they received. I have to say, 98.9% of the times that I have had an ab massage, I get hard.

I always go "nude" under the sheet. I don't bother with undies. As a result, I have been "bumped into" on occasion. Depending on who it was, it either aroused me, or I was indifferent to it. Typically, it really IS accidental. The only time it annoyed me was when someone that I wasn't attracted to, and I was truly there JUST for a massage (it's a legit place anyway), kept "accidentally" bumping into my dick, over and over again. And even in the most legit places, if someone is attracted to you, and you put out an "open" vibe, things can happen. I've "accidentally" had a finger run down the crack of my ass, my cock fully gripped, and a bulge grinded against my hand, while being worked on, and again, this is a very upstanding place, but attraction sometimes overrides that.

bluebottlefruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get massages all the time (weekly), and I tend to follow the common teaching, and that is that 85% of men will get aroused, and 85% of the time, I do. For one, most men aren't used to a lot of physical stimulation by others, and especially not from strangers. So, when you're lying there, all relaxed, and someone is rubbing your leg, no matter what the intentions are, it's not that strange to get hard.

The stomach massage seems to vary, as stated, according to the training. I have a friend that told me that I must be going somewhere shady, because he's NEVER had his abs massaged. On the other hand, I've had friends that are massage therapists say that it "depends", and generally, depends on the training, or school of thought, or the training they received. I have to say, 98.9% of the times that I have had an ab massage, I get hard.

I always go "nude" under the sheet. I don't bother with undies. As a result, I have been "bumped into" on occasion. Depending on who it was, it either aroused me, or I was indifferent to it. Typically, it really IS accidental. The only time it annoyed me was when someone that I wasn't attracted to, and I was truly there JUST for a massage (it's a legit place anyway), kept "accidentally" bumping into my dick, over and over again. And even in the most legit places, if someone is attracted to you, and you put out an "open" vibe, things can happen. I've "accidentally" had a finger run down the crack of my ass, my cock fully gripped, and a bulge grinded against my hand, while being worked on, and again, this is a very upstanding place, but attraction sometimes overrides that.

Great and interesting feedback. I am curious though, of all the masseurs who "accidentally"/intentionally bumped into your hardon, how many of them were women and how many were men? I am just wondering, and then again, maybe it's something to do with being in LA? Or any big city for that matter.

You also mentioned that a masseur "accidentally" fully gripped your dick? How does anyone "accidentally" do that? And what was your reaction?

bluebottlefruit

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get massages all the time from a fried who owns a massage studio nearby. She is of course hot, and I would love to think that when she is rubbing my stomach (which she does every time) and I get a bone (which hapens every time) she is fixated on it, but that's not the case. Yes, she has bumped her arm into my erection. Yes, she has seen it as big as a flagpole and as small as a walnut and everything in-between. Whatever she is thinking she doesn't give away at all. We never mention it. I pay her and she writes my next appoiontment in her book.

You are bold to go back weekly. And you go w/o any underpants I take it?

I guess I am still embarrassed at the thought. And you do this weekly? I guess it makes it easy that she doesn't make you feel uncomfortable about it, maybe because she is a friend?

From the sound of the other poster if you try many different masseurs over time that things can happen. Maybe the trick is to find one good one and stick to them.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I've had massages many times. I go to the same therapist pretty regularly - we get along well and she and I often chat through the massage. Other times I get so relaxed that I almost doze off.

I'm pretty sure that most massage therapists are much like doctors - they've seen it all, or almost all, and therefore a patient getting an erection isn't a big deal.

My therapist also says that I can 'wear whatever I'm comfortable in' under the sheet/towel, but I have always worn briefs, mainly because there's no real reason for me to be naked and I don't want to potentially make her uncomfortable.

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had lots of massages with male and female practicioners. I have never had an erection because for me it is not an erotic situation. If I ever did, I suppose I would just ignore it. Everyone knows that men have weewee's and sometimes they get stiff, no big deal. No underwear for me either, it would get in the way of the butt massage.

archie2004

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have had lots of massages and they have always been legit and the greatest.I never wear any clothes at all and have found myself getting semi aroused but have always managed to keep it under control. As far as the bulge goes when I'm on my back, I just assume she's seen bulges before. Since it sort of hangs down between my legs I don't think it's a big deal.