Curious about people's experiences while getting a massage (at legit parlors)

homer76

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go to a local Thai massage parlour on a regular basis and it is very strict on the "no sex" policy. Lots of little cards posted on the wall saying "Do not ask for sex" and asking patrons to wear towels at all times, as the massage is conducted in the nude.

During the massage itself, I tend to get a little aroused when I'm on my back but the masseuse carries on professionally without paying specific attention to it...the worst (best?) part is when she brings a leg up and bends it at the knee so the foot is pressing against the other knee, and then presses hard into the joint between the leg and the groin...makes my already erect cock start pulsing...but nothing ever happens...

It always finishes very professionally, with a smile and a slight bow before the masseuse leaves the room.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Partick has been giving me a message for about tweny years. I throw the sheets off my other half is a tad more resrved. Thre are no secrets between us and a great guy , married with kids. But shy. We alwas go to gether but have thm at differen times.
98% of all of them I have gotten a smei or a full blown hard-on which doe not bother either of us.
The full extent of his bisexality was being with a copuple and he liked th e guys cock while rididng his wife. He loved it. After that and the massage I spoke of he started to hint to me that he wanted to experimnt with e and only me becaue we did trust each other (I am in a roughly 20 year relatioship ( & I have nevr strayed from it ever) but he tried. He anted to fifsh the massage and the next thing you know he has his hand wrpped around my COCK an said it is always this hard! MY god it is like steel. I loved to admiration. The guilt was starting to get to me and I could barly stand it. His lips wrpped around me net and was a virgin but a natural. Blew me for 20 minutes and then begged m e to fuck him. ITOLD HI NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well he wrapped on of my custom made condoms on and said to me : I WANT IT & I BEG YOU TO BE VER y careful with lots of "the lube stuff". I was very very getil and put about 4 1/2 inches in and he was so tight I came in seconds
Srry for babbling but yes I have had an amzing massage from one who was after both sex and givcing a great massage.:biggrin1:

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Over the passed years I have had many massages for medical reasons. Always my lower back, butt and inner thighs. The massages were given by a man a little older than me. He said every visit that I could choose to take off my underwear.
In the beginning I kept on my tight boxers but he had to take them down to massage my butt, so ater a few times it seemed better to take them off. It felt natural. The masseur could do his work without pulling up or down my boxers.

Last year I had to go again for a treatment of 8 sessions. I was introduced to a young guy who got his instructions from the masseur I usually meet. As always I took off all my clothes and was covered by a towel and laying on a sheet. The young masseur just finished his study and started as an assistant.
I was laying on my belly and had put my dick downward. After he had treated my lower back and butt he started to massage my inner right thigh. Every time he went up he touched my dick and balls. This never happened before and I’m sure he didn’t expect my dick to reach so far. I couldn’t help my dick started to grow to semi semi hard. I had to turn around and the towel fell off. For a moment I saw the young masseur look at my dick and than he said: Oh, Mother Nature has blessed you….. that is big ..!

I felt embarrassed. This man was half my age or even younger. I told him that this wasn’t very professional. He turned red and appologized. I don’t know why I did, but I asked him if he was so much smaller, because he wondered about my 6-7" semi soft. He laughed and said: After what I did to you I have to answer that mine is half your size.
The second session of this treament he started to appologize again and while doing his work I asked if he wasn’t used to patients taking off their underwear. He told me that 9 out of 10 men never take off their underwear, but that he had learned to stay professional if some one gets an erection. He wasn’t prepared to see my dick and had said something about it without thinking before.
All next 6 sessions het stayed professional, but more than once he touched my dick while massaging my inner thighs. He said sorry every time and I didn’t spend a word to it. Acted as if nothing happened.
Often I see him on his way to his work when I go to my office. He says hello every time, and we both know why this hello sounds so familiar.​

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i went to iceland recently and stayed at a spa/resort. i had a wonderful (and HOT) masseuse from the States and got a massage with an exfoliating salt rub. WOW.

after a light massage, he explained the reasons behind the salt rub and told me what to expect, etc. he started with my back and then had me turn over (i was in boyshorts undies). i was completely relaxed and in a happy little zen state when he said, "you can either keep then towel over your chest and i can rub salt around it, OR we can forgo the towel and i can rub your chest with the salt."

i looked him dead in the eye and said, "PLEASE. any time i can get a hot guy to rub The Girls with a handful of salt, i'm going to! the HELL with that towel!" i politely handed him the towel and closed my eyes. i could hear a little giggle come out of him, and he said, "ok, that's great" and continued the massage. he was married with kids, i found out later.

i had to shower and wash off the salt before i got the hot volcanic rock portion of the massage, and he stayed in the room with me (there was a shower in the massage room). i was covered in the salt rub residue, and there was no way my undies were going back on. it was unnerving as a married American to be so close to a married guy completely nude like that, but i got over it quickly and then got back on the table. my arms are very long because i'm quite tall, so i put them over my head while he was massaging my back. every once in a while, i could feel him (accidentally) bump up against my arm or elbow with an erection. i'm presuming it was a partial or pretty decent erection, unless he was wearing a cup. it wasn't creepy and i didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

i tried to book another massage with him later in the week, but he'd taken his wife and family back to the States for the holidays. btw, prostitution is legal in iceland, unless you're a madam/pimp OR it's your main form of income. i'm not ballsy enough to ask for a Happy Ending, tho. ;)

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is reminding me how good a massage can be and how long it's been since I've had one.

I was in a car accidnet in 2000, nothing serious, and one of the reccomendations was to get a weekly massage for a few weeks once I was up and around again, just to speed the muscles relaxing and getting back to normal.

I've always been naked under the towel and never had any issue. I just relax into the experiece and it's completely non-sexual for me. Then again, I've only ever had a full massage from women, so it's already non-sexual for me.

Damn I think I need to get back to the massage table soon.