Curious how many of you have had a threesome?

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just because someone has lot of sex (or has had a varitey of sexual experiences) does not mean that are not being safe and responsible. I always practice safer sex.

I have done:

MMM

MFM

MFMF

MFMM

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
After reading this I can understand why the US has over 25 million new STD's every year. More than 25 million people worldwide have died of AIDS since the early 1980's. Close to 40 million people are now living with HIV worldwide. Some people just don't get it. If we were all monogamous we wouldn't be in this awful, tragic mess.

Andy--please limit your false data to your own threads.

This is a Moderator Request from me.

Actually Andy is quite correct about the HIV and AIDS statistics....not meaning to 'troll' you Lex but your warning to Andy may lead some to believe that all of his data is incorrect....the truth about HIV and AIDS global statistics are important facts that need to be pointed out. AVERT shows the data that was sourced from the UN.

As for the '25 million' new STDs in America each year, the figure is actually closer to 15 million.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Actually Andy is quite correct about the HIV and AIDS statistics....not meaning to 'troll' you Lex, but it is an important fact and needs to be pointed out, people who don't know the stats need to know that this is the truth.....AVERT shows the data that was sourced from the UN.

As for the '25 million' new STDs in America each year, the figure is actually closer to 15 million.

You need to look at Andy's comments in context, along with his other threads, where he maintains that gay or bisexual activity causes HIV and AIDS. He is citing these to promote a fundamentalist anti-gay agenda. He does not want to use those statistics to make a useful statement about STDs among the population as a whole. Neither does he have any comments to make on the widespread practice of safe sex, or the need for these to be promoted among all communities.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would caution anyone from getting information about diseases and illnesses from sites that are not from the Center for Disease Control or other Health/Medical cites.

I especially caution people from getting 3rd-hand information from bigots and their promoted discriminatory websites.

And look, he was only off by 10 million!! That's counting the 2006 GOP way, I tell ya!

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would caution anyone from getting information about diseases and illnesses from sites that are not from the Center for Disease Control or other Health/Medical cites.

I especially caution people from getting 3rd-hand information from bigots and their promoted discriminatory websites.

And look, he was only off by 10 million!! That's counting the 2006 GOP way, I tell ya!

Yes Lex mate, I hear you, but the fact remains that the HIV and AIDS statistics are as spot on as we can get.....again, sourced by the UN. We cannot doubt them mate...sorry. This is an important fact that by no means should be blanketed and hidden away. And that's all I got to say on the matter. :wink:

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You need to look at Andy's comments in context, along with his other threads, where he maintains that gay or bisexual activity causes HIV and AIDS. He is citing these to promote a fundamentalist anti-gay agenda. He does not want to use those statistics to make a useful statement about STDs among the population as a whole. Neither does he have any comments to make on the widespread practice of safe sex, or the need for these to be promoted among all communities.

No Alex, I haven't actually looked at any of Andy's threads, and come on man, in all honesty, how many people here at LPSG actually read back through everyones' posts..I for one certainly don't. The point being made is that Lex gave a warning that gave the impression that some extremely important stats posted in this thread were in fact false. No matter what a bigot this guy may be....his HIV stats are correct and from the most reliable source we have....this must be made clear.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No Alex, I haven't actually looked at any of Andy's threads....but no matter what a bigot this guy may be....his HIV stats are correct and from the most reliable source we have....this must be made clear.

Yes, the UN AIDS/HIV stats found at that link are good. But all the other stats in other threads (stats and threads also about HIV) that he has mentioned were WRONG. Grossly inaccurate and wildly misleading.

You should really read the one where he spouts of an 80% figure for all gay men based on a study done on FIVE people. Since when can you generalize a study with a sample size of 5 on the larger population?

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, the UN AIDS/HIV stats found at that link are good. But all the other stats in other threads (stats and threads also about HIV) that he has mentioned were WRONG. Grossly inaccurate and wildly misleading.

You should really read the one where he spouts of an 80% figure for all gay men based on a study done on FIVE people. Since when can you generalize a study with a sample size of 5 on the larger population?

Again I hear you loud and clear Lex, the point once more being made is that most posters and members here do not bother to read back through all members posts. Someone comes across this information, to believe that it is untrue....is a huge no-no. To have pointed out that his '25 million STDs' in the US each year were 10 million over, thus incorrect, I feel would have been a lot more astute, being that most do not know where this guy is coming from at all, and may take what is read, by you, him and all, at face value.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We have to agree to disagree. The UN stats are true and most of what Andy purports as data is false.

Andy made dozens of posts with more claims about stats and only in one post are any of the stats true. Therefore, his data is overwhlemingly false.

Reading should always be done in context.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We have to agree to disagree. The UN stats are true and most of what Andy purports as data is false.

Andy made dozens of posts with more claims about stats and only in one post are any of the stats true. Therefore, his data is overwhlemingly false.

Reading should always be done in context.

Yes we agree to disagree Lex, sometimes it doesn't hurt too badly to admit when one is in the wrong either mate....one hopes that you can take that into 'context' also....there are an awful lot of impressionable young people who use this site man.

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well besides the whole stats thing I don't understand why when somebody posts something Andy has to come in and tell the person basically they're dumb for doing what they do. I posted on here to answer the question that was posed to me and not to get a lecture on what I should be doing and how easy it is to get condoms and how when Andy was growing up they were behind the counter. I don't understand why you would be telling me all this when nowhere in my post I mentioned not using condoms so I would appreciate it if you kept your opinion about what people do to yourself, nobody is forcing you to do anything so don't do it but dont lecture those that do. With all that said let's get back on topic, so many threads end up off topic for no reason :rolleyes:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok back on topic then

people should have more 3somes. You've no idea how difficult its been lately, can't find a single guy who's happy being around another guy or woman who's happy with a guy being there. Its depressing :(

Awwww, it was about this time last year when most of my group "projects" happened. I believe actually it was everyother week something was going on :cool: Very hot and sexual fall of 05'

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why just have a threesome, and not live that way? I've had MMF, MFF, and MMM sex scenes since I was an adolescent; however, none has been as good as, since this summer, being with the two guys I love more than anyone else. Sex with Mike and Steve as a threesome is more intense than anything I've experienced before, and it's still shocking over three months into the tiriad relationship, since I thought I could only love one guy at a time

Reactions: crtbike

kwc4you2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All the threesomes I've had has been with the same girls. Although they were fun, it wasn't as satisfying as one on one. With threesomes you have to worry about pleasing and occupying 2 girls. Although they were bi and had no problems playing with eachother i guess the overachiever in me comes out and wants to do it all. With one on one you can focus on just one thing and feel even more pleasure.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't say no but I would enjoy doing them both individually.

The closest I've ever been to a real threesome is an adult video booth with gloryholes on both sides. ;) I've never actually had a sexual encounter with two other persons in the same room with me. If I were to state a preference, it would have to be MMF---I think it would be easier for everyone to get their pleasure in that regard. I'm not sure how I'd react to an MMM, however, and I wouldn't say no if offered an MFF.

B_andy112311

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just because someone has lot of sex (or has had a varitey of sexual experiences) does not mean that are not being safe and responsible. I always practice safer sex.

It means they are playing Russian Roulette. Safe and safer sex are useless. Luck runs out. Someone has to be getting the 25 million+ new STD's each year in the US. Sex is great but it's not worth getting any STD including HIV.