Curious straight guys

D

deleted490601

Thought I would revive this thread :)

str8curious here - lets chat about experiences, compare cocks, wank , etc. I'm usually bigger than most guys I cam with, so it's no problem for me if you're not as big - of course, if you are bigger, that's a plus..)

Skype: cam2cam_wank (josh dylan) - PLEASE mention LPSG and if you are member (visitors ok), mention your LPSG name in your add request.

Reactions: MattRush

Hothusband

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay couple here and in cuckold arrangement. Like to chat with bi curious guys about my husband cheating on me/me being a cuck, etc. nicefit35

Hothusband

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Uncut straight guy here. Looking for other guys to add me on Snapchat for some fun. Really into showing off to other guys (straight, bi, gay) and them showing off to me. Username is syst3mm3ltdown
Hey man. Gay couple here and in cuckold arrangement. Like to chat with bi curious guys and other gay guys about my husband cheating on me with hung tops. His pics are in my profile. Take a look and like them if you like him man. Also hit me up here or on kik at nicefit35 if interested in cuckold chat.

James Robinson

Admired Member
Media
Hey man. Gay couple here and in cuckold arrangement. Like to chat with bi curious guys and other gay guys about my husband cheating on me with hung tops. His pics are in my profile. Take a look and like them if you like him man. Also hit me up here or on kik at nicefit35 if interested in cuckold chat.
Hey again guys. we did hot pic demands and send a while back. so hot you showing off on demand and also you guys making me show off for you.

Chexk my profile as am str8 curious. message me if up for horny fun

Reactions: cyberlive

32 married straight curious guy here in Texas. I'm looking for other straight guys who are into showing off, trading pics, and maybe stroking on Skype sometimes.

Hit me up if interested. Skype is SCVOYEUR15