Curved Dicks

5 3/4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does any one know why some dicks are curved and some are strait? Is there a reason or is it just how they are? A girl i went to school with told me jacking off makes your dick curve. I dont think thats true. Im curved and like it. My last gf and her sister called my cock a banana. What do yall think?

5 3/4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mines curved up. Take a look. I dont know if it always been like that i didnt notice till a girl was talking about how it was inside of her.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
it's not genetics I think
so many things cause curvature. Weak tissue or scars on the one side i.e.
actually one handed masturbation could cause slight curvature over time.

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started a thread like this a couple months ago...I've always wondered, because most guys have some type of curvature with their penis. I got nothing, I'm completely straight( not that I hate it).

Curvature is caused almost entirely by the 2 major arteries that in the penis, if one is slightly shorter it forces a curve. Masturbation has nothing to do with it.

fluoro

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
mines curves down... must be from playing baseball, confined in the cup. or the jock from soccer. it had to go somewhere during the years of playing sports. its not genetics... hence why everyone is different.

upnhard

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
mine curves up, from genetics i'm shure. it also curves slightly left possibly from me being right handed and "putting it up" in my underwear pointing left pretty much all my life( you know putting in your undies w/ right hand leaves it pointing left). anyone heard of this?

Stevedore

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine curves to the left. Some curvature is normal and expected. If it's severe it's usually internal scarring.

I've been told my curve feels good when I fuck.

Reactions: stephen1169

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes,
curved down or to the side is caused by restrictions of clothing/ tight jeans/underwear during puberty when your cock is growing. growers probably dont have curved down cocks since their short dick just sticks out.. mines a shower and it definitely got a curve when I was young. Im 6 soft , 7 1/2 hard. most guys cocks bend left, its the way you put it in your pants ( think about it)

Mike

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
here is my take on this..and i think it makes sense...god/nature designed the human form...man fits into a womans body...her vagina has a hidden G spot...if you can find it..it hides upper front..the curved penis slightly upwards can hit that spot thus making her a happy fulfilled woman...thus you get to do it again...nature/god makes very little mistakes...genetics takes over from there...thus straight cocks...bent cocks......i took some anatomy classes and was explained thusly...could be bullshit also...for us curved guys it makes sense

asadz

Just Browsing
Media
the latest research proves with the help of MRI images that when a man insert his penis into a women vagina its is automatically changes shape and turns into a boomerang shaped object. So, now it doesn't matter if you have got straight or curved but there is an obvious advantage for people who already have a curved penis as their penis's don't have to do much to changes shape. And lastly curved penis touches more surface area inside a women vagina giving her more stimulation than a straight cock can does which goes just straight avoiding contact to sensitive areas

Your Penis Has a Boomerang Shape during Intercourse! - At least during the missionary position - Softpedia