• Cut

• Uncut

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I read comments from men who are cut staring that they are happy being cut I wonder as to what their ages are. I was neonatally cut. I had no problems sexually until I was approaching my late 40s. I noticed increasingly diminished sensitivity as the years passed. By the time I was in my early 50s nearly all sense of feeling had vanished in the glans, so much so that reaching climax became a tedious time consuming task. Often times it would take me an hour or so to climax with penetration sex. In my mid 50s I became aware of restoring. This resulted in total glans coverage. After just over 2.5 years there was total coverage and eventually overhang of over an inch. With dekeritination the sensitivity returned, to a much greater degree than was expected. Now I am taken for being intact by doctors and those with whom I am intimate. I am a nudist, and have had several comment about " my uncut status
status." Thank you Dr. Dean Edell and Dr. Jim Bigelow.
C
Dude…I find it interesting that when an individual male has ANY breakdown over time in his highly complex, interrelated milleau of biological systems including: psychological (e.g. depression); .neurological (e.g.neuropathy of the groin), skin and nerve cell damage (phimosis, paraphimosis, balinitis) and foreskin scarring from UTI’s and/ or STDs AND foreskin stretching, that most all of you foreskin radicals would have the world believe that the fraction of ounces of foreskin removed in a circumcision is the primary source or cause of an erections, the only source of stimulation that forces cum from storage into the light of day. Foreskin lovers try to convince those that will listen that there is no sexual pleasure without all foreskin (False); Dudes,,Listen up. you need to believe the opinion of the vast majority of males circumcised later in life.
once circumc,kissed , ù

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
C
Dude…I find it interesting that when an individual male has ANY breakdown over time in his highly complex, interrelated milleau of biological systems including: psychological (e.g. depression); .neurological (e.g.neuropathy of the groin), skin and nerve cell damage (phimosis, paraphimosis, balinitis) and foreskin scarring from UTI’s and/ or STDs AND foreskin stretching, that most all of you foreskin radicals would have the world believe that the fraction of ounces of foreskin removed in a circumcision is the primary source or cause of an erections, the only source of stimulation that forces cum from storage into the light of day. Foreskin lovers try to convince those that will listen that there is no sexual pleasure without all foreskin (False); Dudes,,Listen up. you need to believe the opinion of the vast majority of males circumcised later in life.
once circumc,kissed , ù

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now this is both primarive and barbaric j!p

View attachment 44865291
Snoopdog....is the first word which comes to mind.

Are you saying your cock is perfect?

So far, the most perfect, is the imperfect.

My humble observance. I wish I could post a pic of the perfect...........but my "thing" varies so wildly I really don't know.

I like minds though.........do you have a perfect mind? Or do you consider yourself to have an individual mind?

Think about that for a moment.

Last edited:

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I read comments from men who are cut staring that they are happy being cut I wonder as to what their ages are. I was neonatally cut. I had no problems sexually until I was approaching my late 40s. I noticed increasingly diminished sensitivity as the years passed. By the time I was in my early 50s nearly all sense of feeling had vanished in the glans, so much so that reaching climax became a tedious time consuming task. Often times it would take me an hour or so to climax with penetration sex. In my mid 50s I became aware of restoring. This resulted in total glans coverage. After just over 2.5 years there was total coverage and eventually overhang of over an inch. With dekeritination the sensitivity returned, to a much greater degree than was expected. Now I am taken for being intact by doctors and those with whom I am intimate. I am a nudist, and have had several comment about " my uncut status." Thank you Dr. Dean Edell and Dr. Jim Bigelow.

OH Happy Days!

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meh meh meh you are so funny Want a star?

How inane... I am rolling my eyes so far back that I think I can see my brain.

Yeah , probably so but what you are seeing is more likely post nasal drip which will surely require the longest for your fingers for clearance.