Cut / Uncut Actors

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone know the cut / uncut status of any of these actors?

Mark Wahlberg
Tom Welling
Josh Hartnett
Brendan Fraser
Chris O'Donnell
Christian Slater
Chris Klein
Matt Damon
Ben Affleck
Stephen Dorff
Seann William Scott
Matt Dillon
Matthew MacConaughey
Vin Diesel
Rob Lowe
Paul Walker
Keanu Reeves
Sam Worthington
Eric Bana
Paul Walker
Russell Crowe
Hugh Jackman
Guy Pearce
Jason Statham

Reactions: tomas86

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here we go again. Good job Matt. A couple of the threads you started when you were freshly cut are still in current rotation.

For the record, I don't start any of these threads.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know the cut / uncut status of any of these actors?

Mark Wahlberg===un
Tom Welling==un
Josh Hartnett==cut hard
Brendan Fraser==cut loose
Chris O'Donnell==cut
Christian Slater==uncut
Chris Klein==cut
Matt Damon==cut
Ben Affleck==uncut
Stephen Dorff==cut
Seann William Scott==cut
Matt Dillon==cut
Matthew MacConaughey==yes
Vin Diesel==uncut, dear lord let it be uncut {speculating on hime}
Rob Lowe==cut
Paul Walker==cut
Keanu Reeves==uncut
Sam Worthington==unknown
Eric Bana==cut
Paul Walker==cut tightly
Russell Crowe==uncut
Hugh Jackman==uncut
Guy Pearce==uncut
Jason Statham==unknown
any information on the Ames brotheres?

Reactions: Shark16

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
any information on the Ames brotheres?

Are we talking about the singing Ames Brothers? Good Lord. They were popular back in the 40's and 50's. I'd say cut since their parents were Russian Jewish immigrants.
Joe, Gene, Vic and Ed. Ed later on played an Indian on the Daniel Boone TV series.

Last edited:
S

SirConcis

You should do your research on imdb and affix "place of birth" next to actors name as this is a good indication of their cut status.

Statham anbd Worthington are likely uncut as they were born in UK.

Jackman, Crowe, Pierce were born in Australia (crowed in NZ to be precise). Likely cut, but not certain.

Vin Diesel was born in NYC. No reason for him to be uncut.

Senver

Sexy Member
Media
You should do your research on imdb and affix "place of birth" next to actors name as this is a good indication of their cut status.

Statham anbd Worthington are likely uncut as they were born in UK.

Jackman, Crowe, Pierce were born in Australia (crowed in NZ to be precise). Likely cut, but not certain.

Vin Diesel was born in NYC. No reason for him to be uncut.

Why would Jackman, Crowe and Pierce likely be cut? apart from muslim/Jewish countries and America NO OTHER PLACE ON EARTH practices Circumsicion as an aesthetic ritual. Austrailians/New Zealanders are by and large uncut.

Reactions: DCMMP3
S

SirConcis

Circumcision was prevalent in Australia until the late 1970s. It was also popular in NZ. So Aussie *born* actors of 30+ years of age are very likely circumcised. Those born after they stopped nearly-automatic circ s of all newborn boys are more likley to be uncut.

A lot of australians were born overseas, so would have grown up uncut in australia after their parents moved there. Sam Worthington being one of them. (born in UK so uncut, and unless he got cut while growing up in australia, would still be uncut).

Senver

Sexy Member
Media
I wasn't aware of that Sirconcis so I guess I stand corrected. Thanks for the additional info. However, Jackman's parents were both English and Pearce was born in Cambridgeshire, England which would indicate that they would most likely be uncut. As for Russell Crowe, based on your updated info, I guess he could be anything.

S

SirConcis

BTW, one which has me puzzled is Freddie Prinze Jr.
Foreskindar rang loud when I first saw him. Then checked IMDB and found out his dad was hungarian and mother puerto rican. But later on, there seemed to be confusion on the origin of his dad, rangig from german jew to protestant german to hungarian. But Freddie Jr was born in the USA which could mean automatic circ.

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
'Foreskindar' :rocketwhore:

I really make an effort to avoid writing negative responses & things on posts and blogs but this particular self-obsessed and constantly reappearing cut vs. uncut post drove me over the edge when the preposterous creation of the moronic acronym 'foreskindar' reared it's head (pun intended). Stop! It's a 50/50 issue and what's the purpose other than constant speculation?

S

SirConcis

In the UK, where uncut is standard, there is no need to speculate about the cut/uncut status of some guy you see.

In the USA, while "cut" is the standard, it isn't neceesarily a standard for those with certain backgrounds (european born or euopean parents, hispanic etc). So some guys have some attributes which would increase the odds of a guy being uncut.

Reactions: DCMMP3

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the UK, where uncut is standard, there is no need to speculate about the cut/uncut status of some guy you see.

In the USA, while "cut" is the standard, it isn't neceesarily a standard for those with certain backgrounds (european born or euopean parents, hispanic etc). So some guys have some attributes which would increase the odds of a guy being uncut.

I agree being uncut is more usual in the UK than being cut. But about 20% of guys are cut here in the UK, so there will be some UK actors who are cut.

0zguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Circumcision was prevalent in Australia until the late 1970s. It was also popular in NZ. So Aussie *born* actors of 30+ years of age are very likely circumcised. Those born after they stopped nearly-automatic circ s of all newborn boys are more likley to be uncut.

In Australia there are very good data from the NHS. Circumcision declined from the early 1960s. By 1977 it was a minority practice. (That means it was not "nearly automatic" from the early 1960s-1976.)

The majority of Australian men under 34 are uncut. The majority over 34 are cut. In each case there is minority (often a sizeable one) which deviates from the majority.

Reactions: Felipetomas1983

You want uncut cocks? lol go to Bilatinmen.com best site ever! seriously lol but usually my race has uncut ones. lol