Cut Vs Uncut larger

douggy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh fuck! Please. The skin on the outside has NOTHING to do with it..... Size was determined 9 months before a scalpel could have possibly encountered that little piece of skin

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is lost after circumcision?

The above would be sobering reading to those new to circumcision topics.

The page mentioned the Richters et al study. Here's the abstract from that study:
Abstract:- "As part of a study investigating the adequacy of the Australian Standard for latex condoms, we arranged for self-measurement of the erect penis by a volunteer sample of 156 men, predominantly Caucasian. The kits contained illustrated instructions and paper tapes which the respondents mailed back to us marked with creases to indicate their dimensions. Mean penile length was 16.0 cm (95% confidence interval (CI) 12.2-19.8 cm) and circumferences were: base 13.5 cm (95%CI 0.7-16.2); shaft just below coronal ridge 12.4 cm (95%CI=10.0-14.8); glans 11.9 cm (95%CI 9.6-14.2). Repeat measurements of 15 men showed intraclass correlations (r) of 0.90 for length, 0.68 for base circumference, 0.87 behind ridge and 0.87 glans. Non-users of condoms were more likely to have narrower penises. In a subsample of 66 men who reported on perceived condom comfort, men with wider penises (base circumference) were more likely to find condoms too tight. Men with longer penises were more likely to complain that condoms were too short. Circumcised men had shorter erect penises than (p<0.05). The paper recommends that the measurement technique described in this study should be applied to other populations, and that condoms should be manufactured and marketed in a wider range of lengths and widths."
The bottom line: An inadvertent finding was that cut penises average ~3/8in less than intact penises.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
cut guys have always been bigger as well as had a much thicker cock than the uncut guys ive had sex with. doesnt mean uncuts have small cocks. just saying the cut guys have always been much larger than uncut have. so to me cut cocks are bigger than uncut ones are.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut is almost always bigger, cutting something usually makes it smaller, but of course it depends on the guy.

D

deleted3272

Well im uncut, and above average. not shur why it would make a difference about size unless they did a bad job and you had scar tissue or sompthing.

oldick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is a train of thought that cut men are more apt to go for kinker sex. In replies?, opinion?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncuts flaccid and erect seem to appear somewhat longer than the circed. The loose slippery hanging skin on the uncuts probably accounts for maybe 1 half inch difference.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
cut guys have always been bigger as well as had a much thicker cock than the uncut guys ive had sex with. doesnt mean uncuts have small cocks. just saying the cut guys have always been much larger than uncut have. so to me cut cocks are bigger than uncut ones are.
because, of course, you don"t have an axe to grind..

PeterPoole

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can't generalize like that in any way.

It's the same with race and size. Height and size an so on... I'm cut, but not until i was 12, and I don't think it has anything to do with my size whether I had remained uncut or not...