Cut vs. Uncut; Women's Preference by Location

What is your location, and which type of penis do you prefer?

• United States -- circumcised

Votes: 41 42.3%
  • United States -- foreskin intact

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Canada -- circumcised

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Canada -- foreskin intact

• Australia -- circumcised

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Australia -- foreskin intact

Votes: 7 7.2%
  • United Kingdom -- circumcised

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • United Kingdom -- foreskin intact

• Europe -- circumcised

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Europe -- foreskin intact

• Asia -- circumcised

• Asia -- foreskin intact

• South America -- circumcised

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South America -- foreskin intact

• Africa -- circumcised

• Africa -- foreskin intact

• Other Location -- circumcised

• Other Location -- foreskin intact

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

Tuka

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In another thread today, a poster stated that women prefer the appearance of circumcised cocks. I suspect this is not the case, especially in certain world locations, so I thought I'd take a poll.

It would really help if as many women as possible took this poll, so we get a decent amount of data.

The poll simply asks your location (anonymously) and your preference for circumcised (cut) or foreskin intact (uncut) penises.

Thanks, and please feel free to comment as well!

Oops...I didn't include "either/or" as an option in the poll. If you happen to like circumcised and uncircumcised cocks equally, please indicate this in a comment.

Last edited:

Tuka

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course they're a women's issue, if we're talking about WOMEN'S PREFERENCES!!!

This thread was started by a woman, posing a question to other women.

Read the OP before making snide comments, please.

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media
In China, South America, and India, where almost all women didn't know what circumcised cock is, I don't think they will choose circumcised cock.
I think participants have to be a woman who had experiences making love with these two type of cocks, is a must.

sizequeenNY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In China, South America, and India, where almost all women didn't know what circumcised cock is, I don't think they will choose circumcised cock.
I think participants have to be a woman who had experiences making love with these two type of cocks, is a must.

In South America and India, there are both circumcised and uncircumsised men

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guy I'm married to is the first uncircumcised person I ever saw, and I have to say it made me pause. I mean, I guess I never thought about one in the original packing.

But after seeing it for years it's quite natural to me. As I've said before I just don't really appreciate the whole aesthetics of the male organ, original or customized.

If I have to state a preference then it would just be him. I'm good, thanks.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to prefer cut - until I fell in love with a man who was uncut. He taught me the pleasures to be had with the orginal packaging - oh, and what fun there was! Now I have no preference. If I like the guy, what he's packing is my preference. His penis is the pinnacle of perfection!

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I say it again. Most unmarried women have no preferences as they have no experience. We cannot assume all women experience many men. Most accept the one they marry as normal, both with circumcision and size.
Woman who constantly make the rounds are dealing with inner dissatisfaction and insecurity and nothing really pleases them. (Same with men.)

tiahuaca

Experimental Member
Media

In South America and India, there are both circumcised and uncircumsised men

I said almost all ....not all woman....who didn't know what circumcised cock is.
And you have to know that in China and India, sex is not open like in the west countries. Even in East Europe, most people didn't know what circumcised cock look like.
They surprised when they saw in videos or magazines that American cocks look different with their local cocks, they didn't know that American male get circumcision.
It is not fair if you think their knowledge about cut and uncut is as advance as yours.
So if you ask them, they will choose cocks what they have known .....only uncut cocks.