Davey Wavey

B_heyjoe

Experimental Member
Media
Davey Wavey is a totally camp but adorably hot guy that does some silly yet entertaining videos on YouTube. He is rearly always shirtless in his videos and teasing us with his hot torso.
I recently found a guy that is selling nude pictures of Davey Wavey for $10 each! I'm too poor to buy them. Does anyone have the pictures? Post them for us all to share.

Hot webcam guys: Davey Wavey

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's no way those are really his pictures. He doesn't use his real name, just looking at a couple of his youtube videos, he's really careful about what he says -- there's no way he'd let nude photos of him get on the web.

They're probably pretty good fakes, but I'd bet on fakes nevertheless.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You think that with his own domain and servers for a widely popular site, he decided to put his pictures up on a Flickr account? I doubt it.

dmmd247

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sorry guys, but as soon as I saw this thread I went to his blog and messaged him about the pics. Whether or not they are real or fakes or if they were private pics sent in by a jealous/mad ex or? (although he is such a nice guy I do not see how anyone could ever be mad at him). It's one thing when guys do a cam or drunken spot on the web or are paid to do it, but knowing Dave, I am sure he had no intention of pics of this nature ever getting on the web. I can't even see him taking these types of pictures in the first place. Yes he is usually shirtless and many times just in his undies on his site and in his workout videos, but that is as far as I see him going outside of the privacy of his own room. So while I am all for pics of surprising nudity of people you wouldn't expect to see, I am not for pics that are done just to cause harm. I felt he needed to know and be able to take care of it ASAP as he saw fit.

Reactions: Nomznomz
Media
Sorry guys, but as soon as I saw this thread I went to his blog and messaged him about the pics. Whether or not they are real or fakes or if they were private pics sent in by a jealous/mad ex or? (although he is such a nice guy I do not see how anyone could ever be mad at him). It's one thing when guys do a cam or drunken spot on the web or are paid to do it, but knowing Dave, I am sure he had no intention of pics of this nature ever getting on the web. I can't even see him taking these types of pictures in the first place. Yes he is usually shirtless and many times just in his undies on his site and in his workout videos, but that is as far as I see him going outside of the privacy of his own room. So while I am all for pics of surprising nudity of people you wouldn't expect to see, I am not for pics that are done just to cause harm. I felt he needed to know and be able to take care of it ASAP as he saw fit.

lol yeah I sent him a message from his site, I just didn't want to be the 1st to say it and get flamed by a mob of raging, horny, fanatics..angry because i ruined their only chance lol. I love his vids and I subscribe to him on YouTube. You can't help but smile and laugh when you watch them. He really is a great guy. It would be different if he were to get on here and personally share them, but that's not what happened.

Reactions: ms25r and ztbutt38
D

deleted335119

I thought i should. but then i wasn't sure if it was creepy. But at least some people did!

nychguy79

Experimental Member
Media
Could it be that eternally shirtless e-celebrity Davey Wavey–best known for his Break the Illusions blog, fitness tips, self-help advice schtick–has nudie shots floating around the interwebs? According to enterprising Manhunt lurkers: YES. They say that he wasn’t shy about posting nude photos of himself before he became a micro-famous YouTube hit–and judging by what I’ve seen, there really was NO reason to be shy, INDEED!

Keep a watchful eye of the apartment in his video, it’ll look curiously familiar in the NSFW photos after the jump.

Via Tabloid Prodigy