David Duchovny

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
I was watching X-Files on DVD (bought the first three seasons) and on season two, I believe, in the episode where everyone in this town sees "Kill 'em all" messages--I think, you see David Duchovny (Agent Mulder for those less familiar) in a speedo, and he's packing! Later in the same episode, you see a distinct bulge running down his slacks and DAMN! It's impressive!

Am I loco or has someone else noticed this?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, there's been a lot said about Duchovny's Speedo pictures since publication. Maybe he's not what we call huge, but he definitely fills out his swim wear adequately and makes no 'bones' about letting it show. I'm tipping my hat to David :7

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always thought that David Duchovny was pretty hot... back in the late 1990s, (I don't remember exactly when) X-Files was one of the feature stories in TV Guide. They had one picture of Scully and Mulde; he was, of course, in a suit. He had a serious wood-tent going on, and an obvious line that outlined what appeared to be a very sizeable cock. It was one of those pictures I had to keep looking at, over and over, wondering "is it what I think it is, and if it is, how did it get past the editor?"

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
I've seen the nude pictures of David Duchovny before and he seemed to be to be a bit better than average. However, the one who is really packing is Mitch Pileggi (Skinner) of the X-Files. I saw him years ago in a play where he spend the first 20 minutes nude or in boxer shorts. He is real thick and when hard I imagine him much better than average.

Reactions: Cerinoz

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by UniDude@Aug 28 2005, 11:17 PM
Yes he is well hung. When I lived in LA my roomate was in the same Yoga class as him. Before he married Tia Leoni he would always wear loose shorts and my roomate got more than an eyeful. That is soft anyway. I have no idea about hard.
[post=338764]Quoted post[/post]​
But, don't you wish you did?

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Duchovny has one of the most interesting/handsome faces I've ever encountered. Whatever dick he has, he is an original. Ms. Leoni is indeed fortunate.

Reactions: javachip69

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Davey (as I call him) is my IDEAL man. He's GORGEOUS, hung, and "naughty". I've been into him for nearly 15 years. While watching his wonderful performance in "Connie & Carla" where he pursued a relationship with his Gay brother, I think I actually fell in love with him. :)

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"Connie & Carla" ?
Seducing gay brother?
Duchovney in a "sexy", "sexual", "gay", whatever role is a must see.
Searching Netflix as we speak.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Aug 30 2005, 11:49 PM
"Connie & Carla" ?
Seducing gay brother?
Duchovney in a "sexy", "sexual", "gay", whatever role is a must see.

Not 'seducing'. That's not the kind of relationship he's pursuing with his gay brother. He's trying to establish a close familial relationship with his brother, who we find out later in the movie was thrown out of the house by his father for being gay. David Duchovny's role is a heterosexual one. He hooks up with Nia Vardalos's character when he discovers that she's a woman rather than a drag queen. I do recommend the movie. Especially funny to those who are familiar with drag shows.