David Duchovny

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
:eek: Who walks around looking like that??? That MUST be photoshop'd.

That's not photoshopped. It's a still from the premiere episode of his Shotime series "Californication." If you think he's lost his looks since "X-Files," you need to check him out. He may have slipped just a bit (and who hasn't in umpteen years?), but he's still hot and sexy as hell. YUM.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In about the second or third scene of the episode "Duane Barry" of the X Files (season 2) David Duchovny emerges from a swimming pool wearing red speedos. His dick, including its head, is clearly visible.

Cheers...

Red means stop and watch traffic go by...

Attachments

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep, that's the scene alright...thanks...

However these caps don't capture the detail that the DVDs do. Plus, there's a nice amount of floppage as well.

I don't recall ever seeing quite so clearly the outline of the dick of someone on primetime before!

Reactions: Cerinoz

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(shhhhhhh! no dirty sex talk around David- he's fragile after rehab.)

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he was in rehab? god i need to catch up on my celebrity gossip! I was just about to mention he looks skinny like a crackhead.... but I guess that's somewhat accurate... well what was he in rehab for?

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
sex addiction. you really do need to get caught up.

also, no need to speculate. Duchovny is one of the male stars that actually has gone full frontal in films. do a simple search.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
that's funny that he plays a sex addict in californication and is one in real life.... well I don't know if it's funny, but ironic.

I've always thought he was hot, but never been extremely attracted to him as I am to some stars. especially now, too skinny for my taste. Not that I would turn him down if it came down to it...

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
in all the pics i found online he seems to be bulging huge, but the ones where it shows his penis, it doesn't seem like anything bigger than average. can someone please show me these pics from a "simple search" where he is showing HUGE???

Reactions: K8e

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
who said anything about "showing huge?" I simply said that if you wanted to see his penis, there's not mystery...there are a number of photos of it from films.