David Duchovny

aquariangt

Just Browsing
Media
that's funny that he plays a sex addict in californication and is one in real life.... well I don't know if it's funny, but ironic.

I've always thought he was hot, but never been extremely attracted to him as I am to some stars. especially now, too skinny for my taste. Not that I would turn him down if it came down to it...

He did in Trust the Man too. Coincidence?

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to be head over heels in love with this guy. He did a speedos scene in X-Files one time that knocked me out of my seat. When I later saw some of his full frontal shots in other films, can't help think those speedos were spiked up a bit. I've long known David was an insatiable horny bastard. I don't think rehab has done him any good. He'll just be more cautious in not trying to fuck every pretty women he sees.

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
David was on Tonight Show last night. He was sitting with a nice big bulge in his jeans! I will find some screenshots for you guys because this size-queen loved his bulge!!

Reactions: Cerinoz

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah he's totally average in the dick department, but so damn hot. I'm lucky i married his twin with a big dick. He put a photo of David Duchovny on his facebook and everyone thought his new professional photo looked awesome...this was on celebrity look alike week. Even i had to look twice and notice his earlobes are different.

JRDRLB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In his stand up show, America's Gaysian Sweetheart, Alec Mapa tells the story about when he was co-starring with David Duchovny and how his package was so large that he just kept starring at it. It was a hilarious show. But I digress. He is a gay man saying that it was large enough to distract him. So I'm guessing that it's larger than average.